Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Vikram's U turn (Page 2)

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
In my POV Amrita is not angry with Sugni - she is happy that she opened her eyes to the true Adi.  Adi is just a selfish, jobless, aimless, weak minded drifter!  If he could not be honest and loyal to his father-figure uncle - how could he be honest and loyal to her?  Amrita was smart and realized that Adi was not the man for her and decided to move ahead in life.

Edited by anonee - 12 November 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12IstilaJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

Now it is going realy unbelivable changes of the characters. I never liked TVS but here I can not blame him...Vikram is a weak and sensitive person who focused everything in his love...After he has fallen in love with Sugni he could not sees anything...only Sugni and her love... 
 @bold: exactly  ! specially with vikram's character cvs have completely butchered his character .Angry

@underlined : you  never liked TVS is your personal view but i disagree that vikram is a weak man yes, he might be a sensitive person but not weak.  its true that after falling in love with sugni he only focused on sugni just because he was and he is  a good brother, good uncle , good son, also a good husband  he loved and cared his family very much but in return he got nothing . as we have seen no one cared for him since he fell in love with sugni so i think and feel may be before falling in love he might be a lonely person but when sugni stepped in his life he again started loving his life and that's why he gave very much importance to sugni but in this process he never taken his family for granted . yes he went against his family to marry sugni but his intentions were very pure and good unlike adi .AngryOuchShocked 
at the moment he is not in normal sense.he lost his mental balance and can not see what is wrong and what is right...after being torturing from every sides, at one time  he has to blast all the feelings, and now he is doing it...he went top of the mountain and shot to the air. he shouted there and had some release...But still he is burning from inside...but these kind of situation get cool after few days...
but the point is these kind of reactions not goes with his age...he is not a silly young man.
 @underlined : yes he is not in his sense as you said after being tortured from every side what more can be expected with a person who is continuously being tortured from his family as well as outsiders . his own nephew snitched his love . what's more can be expected?? then too he never gave up easily here again it prove he is indeed very strong person ( when nobody supported and cared for him he fought for his love a weak man can never do this he is indeed very strong not weak .Big smileBig smile)

@bold : sugni and adi's immature decision had put him in such situation,  have made his situation so worst that he is burning from inside and it depends on a person whether gets cool after few days or make himself bitter and hateful man Ouch.and about vikram's age ? again i disagree dear there is nothing to do with his age a men who got cheated and ditched by his own family and lover can never live at peace and can never behave normal specially when you have to live with the culprits who ruined your life  under a same roof Ouch

my comments are in bold dark orange and green Big smile

Edited by pankhudi11 - 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeanoneeronshaan

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@Pankhudi11

All very good points!

Re: " a men who got cheated and ditched by his own family and lover can never live at peace and can never behave normal specially when you have to live with the culprits who ruined your life  under a same roof "Ouch

This is my pet grouse with Adi and Sugni.

Adi:  How can he so callous and thoughtless to one who was a father-figure?  How can he turn a blind eye to the pain and agony he is inflicting on others - particularly his mama.  Adi gives all these bashans to others - but fails to reflect and see whether he has those very  same virtues.  I think his behavior is a reflection of his immaturity and shallow thinking.  He desperately wants to show he is one step above every one else. He is binding himself to Sugni  and living in the same house to show one-up over his mama.  He is inflicting pain on Vikram to show that he is the one in control. 

Sugni:  The less said the better!  She has got 20 lakhs - she can build her own haveli and live there with Adi.  No she does not move out.  She wants to show that she is a model bahu, patni, and has full haq to be a thakurain.  To fulfil her dream of being a Thakurain she lives in the haveli - tormenting the very person who uplifted her!

ocendejoyseemasrrazor12IstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

indianstargyul Groupbie
indianstargyul
indianstargyul

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Ermmwhat does age has to do with love?DisapproveQuestion how many novels you must have read with older man younger woman romance. And you would have enjoyed it! its not as though vickram is a grandfather... and further more, thats what the show is abt...check gulabiya and jwala, see the  trend... age is not an issue with a Bedni

ocendejoyrazor12seemasrIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Sugni is a character that baffles me.  Left us forget the loving, smart girl that they tricked us with in the beginning, or was it that the writer ,who wrote her initial personality that left? and the other Censored stayedUnhappy

Anyways, I could understand if Sugni really felt hurt by Vikram, and she became confused, so she did some dumb things that did not include Bidding herself and making Adi do her Sardhakai.  However, she did. so let us move on for a moment.
Sugni points a gun at Vikram, tells him to leave her alone.  He moves on when he realises how she really feels.  After all, wasn't that his issue in the first place? Thinking Sugni loved him, and all he had to do was convince her that he truly did not want to lie to her, he wanted to get a divorce and marry her, he made a mistake in not telling the truth, but her Mom had to get irrational and become involved, etc etc.?

Ok, so Vikram leaves his Mansion, his comfort zone, his Mother, for the sake of this little Censored who obviously owns the community they live in.
Suddenly, Ms. Twisted in the head Sugni, claims to feel some so called love for him, typical behaviour of wanting something when it is gone. Or was it the cvs playing another game, buying time to keep the majority fans tuned in till they can really think of a way to ruin Vikram before our eyes, to justify this immoral marriage? 

At the hospital and the events that followed, showed the 100% fakeness of this girl.  Normal people who sees their loved one hurt, even if they are mad at them, would be too busy fussing over them and crying and wanting to give comfort. (Especially since the man was leaving her greedy low down relatives with his money, and leaving her in a lap of luxury in his mansion with his own nephew to marry her)
She chooses to hug Adi who she claims not to love sure.Censored

Then she goes home to prepare herself for marriage, after allowing Vikram to  have false hope.
Now, please tell me if this girl has any sense of right or wrong,sense of realness or fakeness? Who the hell is she? 
No one in the entire world is this mixed up, unless she is playing two sides. 

Violence is wrong towards any woman, man. cat or dog, but let us be real here, Vikram is a human being and I never see him go to perform any Puja.  Weren't the cvs trying to say he is no saint?  So, I am not condemning the man.  Also, the same writers who created an immoral love story between Sugni and Adi, wrote Vikram's villain role, so why are we so surprised?
Why when some of us were against the Cvs using God to ordain and immoral relationship between Sugni and Adi, others did not say anything? but now Vikram is being slaughtered because he loses his mind and man handles (did not slap her or rape her) Sugni, people are so shocked? 
Why did I not see much fuss over Adi Right out Slapping Amrita?  Why was Adi not deemed as a villain and abusive?

Sugni never trusted Vikram.  When you trusts someone, not even God can tell you anything bad about them.  You always try to hear their side of the story before condemning them,even when you see them in the act.  Sugni not once ever ever cared or even made a small attempt to hear Vikram's side.  Someone tell me when did she give him a chance to explain himself? Trust is not a joke word, not something to play with, is either you trust someone or you don't. There is no half or quarter trust. 
Sugni can go to hell with her the woo is me story of having trusted Vikram. She never even trusted her own Mother.  

She chose to trust the most untrustworthy character in the show, Adi. After he abused her so many times.  Adi was never true to begin with, he played both sides.  She suddenly forgives him. Suddenly, she sees him as God. Ready to rip her clothes off for him, no shame this girl. 
When Vikram was being Honest with her before he found out about Reva, Sugni never once tried to throw herself at him, she was so chaste, and at that time.

Yet with Adi, she  totally forgots her so called morals. how convenient.

When Adi backed out of the marriage initially because Reva was cool with Vikram and Sugni.  Sugni flip flops again and says she could not Trust Adi.

Adi comes with some story again, and Once again she has forgiven  Adi and trusts him completely enough to marry him. 

Whatever, Sugni as a lead is the biggest Joke I have ever seen in Indian Serials. 

Cvs Congrats for creating the Biggest Loser Female Lead on Indian Television.  I hope your peers are laughing at your nonsense. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulseemasrrazor12Istilakritikakkpayal7JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaanoneeronshaan

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
hillydee

Yesterday Sugni says to God:
- "i saved TVS's life and he is accusing me of trying to kill him" and
- "I entered into a relationship Adi to save Reva thakurian's marriage and my love (TVS) thinks I stabbed him in the back".

I can understand her first complaint but her second complaint is unjustified.

She has done all of this including marrying Adi not to save TVS's marriage per se (thats a by product) but to show that despite being a Bedni she is not like the rest of them ie she is better. She is not a home racker. She can scarifice her happiness, tolerate whatever the family throw her her and be a good bahu.

If she had done that by leaving TVS and getting on with her life and in time marry someone else and be a good bahu then I would have appluded her but instead she has married his nephew and to prove her point is going to have a relationship right infront of him.

All she has acheived is that she has destroyed the SOUL of a man she claims she loves so that now he has let evil enter his heart which will make a home there.

As I said before it would have been better if she and Adi had let TVS die in that temple because then his body would have been destroyed but what they have done now is WORSE because they may preserved his body but have destroyed his soul. Given the choice TVS would have preferred the former rather than the latter.

Edited by payal7 - 13 November 2012 at 6:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilakritikakkJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaanonee

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
hillydee  you are the best very nice post!!! keep writing more

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrIstilaJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

anonee IF-Rockerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@hillydee and payal

Superb posts

ClapClapClapClapClap

In my POV - another factor to consider is also that the bednis - given their profession have historically destroyed the happiness of thakurains.  So how can Adi, Sugni and Gulabia expect any respect or friendliness from the Ma thakur, Adi's mum, Rewa and the eldest sister-in-law, particularly when Adi and Sugni wanted to get married by keeping Sugni's bedni identity hidden?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12IstilaHillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index