Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

istila

some actors do their job only they cant quit it just like that

any one who is working may face things he / she doesnt like but that doesnt mean that he / she should leave their jobs

some of them are married and need their job to feed their families and until they dont get any new job why would they leave this one ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86ForeverSHINeekomal07JulieD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram's U turn (Page 7)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
i dont know how merrydock can write that vickram is a weak man after all he did for that ungrateful sughni and that  Censored bitch of a nephew adi. put your foot in vickram shoe then let some body do you that then talk or else just hush

Edited by babygirl198722 - 19 November 2012 at 8:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoydumppurvi

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

i dont know how merrydock can write that vickram is a weak man after all he did for that ungrateful sughni and that  Censored bitch of a nephew adi. put your foot in vickram shoe ert some body do you that then talk or else just hush
I guess she didnt watch this show since day 1 thats why
or If she did watch it but  she never liked vikram due to his age ext.
she also felt vikram did all this to win sugni's love (he is not adi who does those things to win G and S love n support n trust)

Edited by ronshaan - 18 November 2012 at 7:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12JulieDForeverSHINeekomal07dumppurvi

Istila

Istila

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@Istila

Fab postClapClapClapClap

I truly wish the CVs are reading this forum and get the message.  I am with you in that I too cannot bear to watch the show. 

My POV:   I really wish they redeem TVS character soon ---- because then his behavior can be labelled temporary insanity.  The other characters can stay need little or no redemption for the story to move forward in terms of a social message and Bedni upliftment.  Given that the Bednis have been historically exploited -- my original perception was that this would be a story on Bedni upliftment.  Rome was not built in a day - so I can put up with all the hurdles and torments that the social redeemer/s and the Bednis have to undergo - but here I cannot fathom what the storyline is all about!WackoConfused

EDIT:  Thank you for appreciating my earlier post!

Hey, you're welcome! Thanks also for you posts & messages :) 

I think as you said in a recent post we're expecting too much from CVs. I also had the same expectation that it was to uplift the Bedni women from enslavement of prostitution. There is no storyline, the directors are just doing what they want at 'whim' shamelessly, without a shadow of remorse. I do feel sorry for the actors self-respect and what they have to put up with it...I certainly wouldn't,  as if I had the grace of such talent, I'd probably make my own rival industry that would uplift people's lives & morals. 

Edited by Istila - 18 November 2012 at 8:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoydumppurvianonee

Istila

Istila

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Ronshan,

The actor, Anuj Sachdeva who played Aditya, left of his own accord, he is quite capable of looking after himself financially and making his own life & career choices.

Actors are people, and people can quit their jobs, if they choose to. They can get a new career, if they wish.  It is entirely their choice, either to remain in an unhappy job that is detrimental to their spiritual, mental & physical well being, or to leave. They have a choice either to work in a degrading job that is so immoral that they have to compromise their faith & principles, or to take courage and strength & make that choice, to leave and start afresh. 

We ALL need to work to support our families, however job satisfaction is also very important. I agree with you that everyone faces things they don't like at work and also in their lives. There is not one person I know who does not have face resistance at workplace or business. This is entirely different from hating your job or, doing work which against your spirit, your religious ethics, human values, standards or, moral principles.

Capable adults know what to do when things are not working out for them and how to look for work if and when they choose to leave. I don't think they will ever put themselves in jeopardy, or their family in hardship before looking for suitable work. While they still have a reputation and are famous, they are likely to find many places where they can find better, more satisfying work that will make them a lot more happier, & spiritually content. 

To help them get there, that is the role for career coaches, their family, their friends, community, and their own inner resilience & find strength from their beliefs & chore values. I hope Varun Badola, like the character 'Sandeep' in Aek 'Chabhi Pados Mein', finds his true life purpose, where suitable opportunities in his career & life present themselves to him.

Ultimately, it is the level of faith (Iman) in God, which counts towards success.

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 18 November 2012 at 9:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12dumppurviForeverSHINeeronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Istila I agree with U but we cant force him to quit this show
I didnt see him quitting any job he has done b4
once we wrote this to him ... here R replies from his side

Originally posted by varunbadola1974

Ok guys, finally i give up. you all have posted some very logical questions and i have no answers. and trust me, i won't have them ever anymore. TVS has turned negative and that too hard core. to my amazement, i did get the favorite "villain" award in ZRA. physical violence? i can't promise you anything anymore. but whatever the case maybe, i hope you would understand that it is my work and i have to deliver unconditionally and that is exactly what i have now decided to do.
thanks and regards
VARUN BADOLA

Originally posted by varunbadola1974

Laila my dear why are you so worked up? yes i did say that i picked up the show because i needed work. it was as much a reality as it was my dry humour. but don't we all work for the pay cheques? the fact is that i don't say the obvious but try and keep things light, hence the pay cheque comment. but don't you think the fact that i have come back after two years, is quite a proof that i choose my characters the hard way? i know you feel dis heartened because Vikram singh has not turned up the way so many expected, specially after the start it got. but then so be it. atleast we know that Vikram can not be completely marginalised in this show. the no. speak for themselves. why don't you enjoy the changeovers and performances. come on, keep a smile on your face and send me a well done message once in a while when you feel that my performance is worth commenting on.

Girls Lets not ask him to quit it
he is doing great job in it and I like his acting in this show.

Edited by ronshaan - 18 November 2012 at 10:21am

Istila

Istila

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Roshaan, if you agree then why do you keep misreading my posts? 

The initial message you replied to was my response to Hilary's post, not to you, dear. You have to understand the message in its context & the difference between a  POV and forcing someone. 

Originally posted by ronshaan

Istila I agree with U but we cant force him to quit this show

Whether if Varun Badola decides to stay or leave is not up to any of us decide, it is his choice. Therefore, please stop accusing. No one is forcing him to do any job he does not like doing, or forcing on any personal decisions. As I said in my last post he is capable adult and can make his own decisions.

I didnt see him quitting any job he has done b4...

Unless someone is a person's close relative or associate, they would not know what life decisions h/she makes.

he is doing great job in it and I like his acting in this show.

I agree with all the other members that any good actor should not work for the cause of immorality. No matter how good the acting skills it is still wrong and as all the others have has said, we do not like this kind of show. Therefore as you already know, some of us have stopped watching it. 

Girls Lets not ask him to quit it

I am not a 'girl', you keep referring me as. I am an adult lady, with plenty of experience in life of my own.  I haven't 'asked him' anything personally I am posting on Indian forums. If I want to ask Varun Badola then nothing prevents me from privately messaging him. 

You and I are both entitled to our POV here, therefore, please refrain from demanding that we follow only your opinions on the issue of actors working in an immoral show.

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 18 November 2012 at 11:51am

ocendejoydumppurvi

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Okay Istila.
I wont add any comment about this

thanks

Edited by ronshaan - 18 November 2012 at 12:00pm

komal07dumppurvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.