Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Now it is going realy unbelivable changes of the characters. I never liked TVS but here I can not blame him...Vikram is a weak and sensitive person who focused everything in his love...After he has fallen in love with Sugni he could not sees anything...only Sugni and her love... 

at the moment he is not in normal sense.he lost his mental balance and can not see what is wrong and what is right...after being torturing from every sides, at one time  he has to blast all the feelings, and now he is doing it...he went top of the mountain and shot to the air. he shouted there and had some release...But still he is burning from inside...but these kind of situation get cool after few days...
but the point is these kind of reactions not goes with his age...he is not a silly young man.

Sugni also trust him a lot. he broke her faith on their wedding day after she dressed up as bride...what she did...? she was so hurt but she told him that " I am  not blame you..i blame my self "  and she left,  taking  her slipers on to her hand to show that she realized her status. next day Gulabia was so sceared when Sugni was not at home, because she thought that sugni might do something to harm herself...But she found sugni at  the temple and sat there infront of god...that is how she coped with her pain...
even Amrita also being betraying from Aditya...he has broken their engagement wothout informing her...what there happened was tataly unfair to Amrita .  but we all have seen how she accepted it...of course she is in angry with Sugni and deep down she might hate her too...but she controled her feelings and left very decent way... 
Both of them are women and they are very young. The double age man to them  like Vikram is going take revenge...Cry

Edited by ulakmini - 12 November 2012 at 4:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80devraniharish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram's U turn" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I would like to say that amrita is not going to live near adi and watch him with sugni every day 24/7 but vikram is going to see this drama every day !! if sugni was so great she could just leave him alone leave his home and NOT marry adi by marrying adi she did the cruelest thing she could ever do !! for amrita it might be easy to forget she went away even vikram did that 2 weeks ago but sugni had to find him and bring him home and show him all the drama how can we blame him if he got this ???

he wanted to forget her and just leave that place and be away for that but sugni made him come back (just think if she would not miss him would not show her love to him and tell adi about it reva would never try to kill him or wish to kill him)

what more can I say

CV made changes in vikram just to make adini accepted by people but sorry that made me hate her and her puppy more n more n more

I dont feel sorry 4 her she is also bad like reva but at least reva dont wear a mask of love

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulruhi86muktha_cuteseemasrrazor12gaayikaIstilawhitewitchNandyLovedumppurviJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa-rupa-

Istila

Istila

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

CV made changes in vikram just to make adini accepted by people but sorry that made me hate her and her puppy more n more n more

I dont feel sorry 4 her she is also bad like reva but at least reva dont wear a mask of love

Well said Ronshaan!

Reva tried to kill TVS on more than one occasion before so it's not because of Sugni. Reva chose her fate to be bad.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86muktha_cuterazor12NandyLoveJulieDForeverSHINeedumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

jonelle

Goldie

jonelle

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

I would like to say that amrita is not going to live near adi and watch him with sugni every day 24/7 but vikram is going to see this drama every day !! if sugni was so great she could just leave him alone leave his home and NOT marry adi by marrying adi she did the cruelest thing she could ever do !! for amrita it might be easy to forget she went away even vikram did that 2 weeks ago but sugni had to find him and bring him home and show him all the drama how can we blame him if he got this ???

he wanted to forget her and just leave that place and be away for that but sugni made him come back (just think if she would not miss him would not show her love to him and tell adi about it reva would never try to kill him or wish to kill him)

what more can I say

Hi roshaan no offence
But i will just like to remind you it was reva who brought TVS back and not sugni
She was the one who wrote letter saying its sugni to TVS making him go to the temple 
Sugni had no put in that so i don't know how its sugni who brought him back 
We cant blame Sugni cause Vickram chose to believe his wife

Istila

Istila

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Actually, Jonelle, it was the CVs who brought Vikram back, despite knowing full well TVS knows Rewa is a compulsive liar, a deceitful, violently controlling, manipulative & abusive woman...In fact she already has the mindset for a perfect psychopathic killer! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86muktha_cuterazor12ForeverSHINeedumppurvipankhudi_TiaRa

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@ Jonelle: It was Reva who brought him back yes BUT Sugni did go looking for him. Unfortunately we will never know for sure now but I am still pretty sure that Sugni would have found him and brought him back.
Reva just speeded up the process because she was on her own but Sugni had alot extra baggage {Aditya} to carry with her . Who knows, if Sugni didn't have to babysit Aditya, she might have found Vikram before Reva did.

@ Ulakimini: First time, I started agreeing with your post UNTIL I reached the part of Vikram's age. There we will have to go back to our opposite sides. Vikram is older than Sugni. There is a saying that the older one falls in love, the harder they fall. I guess that is what happened to Vikram here. As well as, Ronshaan pointed out that out of the four affected ones {Adi, Amu, TVS, Sugni}, it is ONLY Vikram who has to deal with the love of his life married to his nephew!!! Amu at least has moved back to another city and has her family's support. Who does Vikram have? Sugni did alot of crap such as organising her sardakai. Who was there to save her from herself? Vikram.
In my opinion, if Sugni cares one iota for Vikram, she would not live in the same house as Vikram and torture him everyday.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86muktha_cuteseemasrrazor12gaayikaIstilaForeverSHINeedumppurvi-rupa-pankhudi_TiaRa

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

what more can I say

Agree with you(The part marked in red ) that is what somthing I do not like in Sugni...I love Adini pair...But i do not agree with Sugni in two things
1. she did sardhakai without any logical reason...
2. she does not want to be with Vikram but she does not go away from him...she pretended to hate him and moved forward to marri Adi...but later she showed love and worring about Vikram and gave him hops back...hope she will not do it any further ...

Edited by ulakmini - 12 November 2012 at 9:56am

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
In my POV  -  Sugni and her mom are totally unreliable and illogical. 
They do not introspect and reflect on their motives, beliefs, and actions but question that of every person that they meet.  They are experts at spewing out dialogs that do not come across as heartfelt because their actions betray those very words. 

Ma Thakur should just throw Adi out and ask  him to go to his father's/ancestral haveli with Sugni and leave them alone.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12Istilamuktha_cuteseemasrJulieDForeverSHINeedumppurvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.