Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It is all a conspiracy against us viewers!!! (Page 7)

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
All are selfish liers  n making the viewers as fools.kisiko bhi sarpe bhitana nahi chahiye varna hamare sarpe nachne lagthe hai.Gul loves her new baby n bhaiyya loves his BW n they dont care for the fans who made them so popular by making them win so many awards even though they dont care 2 attend the function.I learned my lesson that 2day onwards i'll never follow any actor or show like a maniac.Jab tak hai tab tak njoy karo aur bhool jao.anyways in few days we'll know who is the main culprit.If barun starts his work in his so called break to stay with his wife,then i'll never watch his movies or shows.I'm not going 2 watch gul shows becoz she dont know how 2 handle them for long.
One more evil idea is popping in my mind that is to make new arnav so popular if barun lied.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katmolten_lavaPrim_123

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
ok someone said that Barun will be back in the last episodes...
this isnt making me love anyone anymore...im really not pleased...

but i can believe this coz my mother used to watch this show on Sony n the lead actress had decided to leave and the show had been in a lurch for some time...
they showed her suffering from some fatal disease and her friend had been introduced whom she thought could take her place...
the show ran with this for a month or so i guess and by the last week the original one came back all treated and the show ended with a happy note of happily ever after.

now i dont know what will happen with this break or quit(sigh)..will Arnav go missing/kidnapped again?

...better yet send him to U.S and show he goes missing in Sandy!!!!

what will Viraf the astounded giraffe would be doing in the show?
is he replacingh Barun? or will he be the "New thing to bash" wala character?...

doesnt seems like they are gonna kill Arnav so will Khushi do some "soch nayi" n romance a guy till Arnav will be supposedly missing/ working overseas/ kidnapped by Rocky the LoverBoy/ holidaying with Dayyiya Ho...?...

for wat is the show gonna run for one more month or two?

Edited by 18shabbo - 12 November 2012 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

BARDWISHIKLA Groupbie
BARDWISHIKLA
BARDWISHIKLA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
same here... i really dont care whether Barun Sobti stays or not, i'll always love him... all i care is that if he leaves so should the show... as continuining it will ruin a massive epic love story of Arnav- Khushi... as only Sarun can create the magic of Arshi love... Approve

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly205

i so wished that this all wouldn't be started... 
i considered him a genuine and loyal guy but now the image is already started destroying and it hurts more than Barun leaving or show ending Cry
He is genuine and loyal, but he's an opportunist too. He's just looking out for himself and in the mean time being used by the big players. We are the only ones who are losing here.

rini_kat

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosalineak

All are selfish liers  n making the viewers as fools.kisiko bhi sarpe bhitana nahi chahiye varna hamare sarpe nachne lagthe hai.Gul loves her new baby n bhaiyya loves his BW n they dont care for the fans who made them so popular by making them win so many awards even though they dont care 2 attend the function.I learned my lesson that 2day onwards i'll never follow any actor or show like a maniac.Jab tak hai tab tak njoy karo aur bhool jao.anyways in few days we'll know who is the main culprit.If barun starts his work in his so called break to stay with his wife,then i'll never watch his movies or shows.I'm not going 2 watch gul shows becoz she dont know how 2 handle them for long.
One more evil idea is popping in my mind that is to make new arnav so popular if barun lied.

nah, I don't want the new Arnav to be popular coz that would mean victory of SP and the PH. Baad mein jaaye this show. Last day of Barun might be the last day of this show for me.
molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

ok someone said that Barun will be back in the last episodes...
this isnt making me love anyone anymore...im really not pleased...

but i can believe this coz my mother used to watch this show on Sony n the lead actress had decided to leave and the show had been in a lurch for some time...
they showed her suffering from some fatal disease and her friend had been introduced whom she thought could take her place...
the show ran with this for a month or so i guess and by the last week the original one came back all treated and the show ended with a happy note of happily ever after.

now i dont know what will happen with this break or quit(sigh)..will Arnav go missing/kidnapped again?

...better yet send him to U.S and show he goes missing in Sandy!!!!

what will Viraf the astounded giraffe would be doing in the show?
is he replacingh Barun? or will he be the "New thing to bash" wala character?...

doesnt seems like they are gonna kill Arnav so will Khushi do some "soch nayi" n romance a guy till Arnav will be supposedly missing/ working overseas/ kidnapped by Rocky the LoverBoy/ holidaying with Dayyiya Ho...?...

for wat is the show gonna run for one more month or two?

Ok, your suggestions are too funny.LOL
Arnav missing in Sandy?ROFL
I have no idea what are they planning to do. This is just bull shit. Angry They have spoiled our show entirely.
But my feeling is that new guy will play Arnav's role only. Otherwise, any other track of showing Arnav missing makes no sense. Barun won't come back. Bas!
molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BARDWISHIKLA

same here... i really dont care whether Barun Sobti stays or not, i'll always love him... all i care is that if he leaves so should the show... as continuining it will ruin a massive epic love story of Arnav- Khushi... as only Sarun can create the magic of Arshi love... Approve

yup, Sarun is Arshi. No one else can take their place.Star
_Maya_ Goldie
_Maya_
_Maya_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
yup agreed...

molten_lava

Go to top