Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It is all a conspiracy against us viewers!!! (Page 5)

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by angel-iqra

who ever winner 
at the we stupid emotional fools fans r crying and hurt 
y can't any1 support us 
once they think how carzy fans they have 
that interview ...Urggghhh that only agenda to clear Gul image ..

we shouldn't be hurt and crying. Instead we should make their lives miserable. Get even with them. That's my new motto. 
I have boycotted Gul forever. I don't need her nautanki shows anymore. Even Ekta shows are better than hers. Atleast they don't have so much offscreen drama.
after returned from my uni..i don't know how many email and tweets i sent out
i fight till end for my Arshi which belong to Sarun
i want Arshi happy ending 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lava

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Its getting clear now...
barun wanna quit coz he is tired plus this shitty track...gul dont wanna change the script...Sp dont wanna lose theirn 'money making machine'...so they want show to continue with barun more likely...gul refuses to change script or hand ov show to another PH...barun puts down his paprs...SP under loads of pressure...SP spreading stories abt how barun quits due to his movies to save their own ASSES n hide their incompetency!!!

THATS IT MAN!!!

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsal420

Originally posted by molten_lava

By now, I'm sure many of you have felt the same thing. Watching Barun's latest interview, I have no hopes left of his decision changing. It is very evident that he won't stay back, whatever we do. He has made up his mind for his own reasons and Gul has made up hers. They both got what they wanted.
To be honest, they are actually in a win-win situation whereas the only people losing here are us viewers.They have taken us for a ride, manipulating with our emotions. 

So what can we do?
Let's become Evil. Yes!!Evil Smile
Let's give them a dhamakedar Diwali that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! with emails, tweets, phone calls. Just make their life miserable like how they are making ours. Give them tit for tat. Show them the power of us viewers. They underestimated us. Now we show them our true colours. Don't give up. Just keep on doing it. Remember it's a war against them.

Let's face it. Barun will quit the show, Viraf will take his place and most of us are going to leave this forum forever, including me. We have till November 20th. So until then, just blast them off with spam because we may not reach our goal, but this fight is the only way for us to move on from this shit. 

Yeah, I'm highly pissed off today. They have fried my bheja and I'm not going to go down without a revenge.LOL To be honest, it is no more a fight of saving Barun. It is about our show, our emotions that were trampled like trash. Don't you agree?

At the end of the day, these guys don't give a damn about us. So it is upto us viewers to unite ourselves and fight for our rights, our show!!!

Who is with me??
Today morning first is the Teaser Vid of BS & GUL and now officially announcement of BS leaving the show on Star TV Website...so the air is clear,I don't understand the point why PH or SP want to bring new guy only for couple of months if the show is going off air in Jan 2013, doesn't make any sense. I feel really bad for all the fan, this is the only serial which with good concept and story line still couldn't run more than 1.5 year, there are so many serial going on years & years without any proper concept on SP itself.

Don't know who is lies ruined show if it  PH/GUL/ BS, but  this will defiantly reflects on their future projects or career, and for SP you guys are doing business of people's emotions, I m sure non other serial of star was famous before IPK, except Kyunki...however IPK is the one which got international recognition and International viewers like me subscribed Star for IPK...well u guys are going to loose most of your business, people already started unsubscribing STAR here in UK...it's not joke, in my friend circles more that 15 people did this including me from next month.  SP is such manipulative that they knew this will be happening so they already  kept BS quitting news in gloom for more than 2 months, sold tickets of SP event here in UK, got their profit, now who cares what viewers gone through...business matters a lot for all of them.

As a fan I am feeling dejected, betrayed and much more... learned lesson never  attached  with any show in futureDead

I know we are all hurt. But before we go down, let's make SP's lives miserable for one last time. They think they are smart. We have to just annoy them so that they remember not to play with fan's emotions anymore. I don't get it. If they knew Barun was quitting, why do they include him in that SP thing? They could have just left him out of it.
molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya0305

Rach..Hug
They surely are teasing us by giving the teasers..
And hated the way gul wanted to save her ass by asking barun "did I make you cry " :/
Like seriously.l.she had to do this ?Thumbs Down

I am done with this PH ...all of them can go to hell...for I care...Censored
Atleast spare us now...and yah I would surely like to teach them a lesson for under-estimating our power before leaving..
Evil Smile

And you go and study..Jao Jao 

Yeah. She's trying to cover up her ass in this mess. Bloody hell!
Yeah, will go back now to study. Just wanted to release all that's been going on in my head since morning.LOL

-MKB-

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
All of them r at fault...u cnt finger out single person here..all r playing tricks wid us..no one is honest here guyz m telling u no one HONEST...everyone having their own interst..we only d loosers end of the day...i want to give a tight slap to Gul nd SP.. Gul lets see hw u will get success in ur so called qubool hai..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katmolten_lava

sweety19sa Senior Member
sweety19sa
sweety19sa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
everyone has taken us for granted but they forget in market 'Customer Is The King'. whtever is decision tell us...why saying meeting is pending...worst diwali...rather than doing preparation for festival i am still here n getting tensed...

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 18shabbo

i still wonder when they know now that nothing good will happen to IPK if and when Barun leaves then why not plan out an end once n for all...
this interview that meeting!!! whom are they trying to bluff? those same people whose emotions and words and requests are not even being considered...

It's clear. Everyone has their vested interests and they are abusing us viewers to gain it. SP don't have any other serial in line for some time. That's why they want to drag it.Dead
-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
kill them all
show them fan power
BAS
can't Bear anymore 

molten_lava

Go to top