Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It is all a conspiracy against us viewers!!! (Page 3)

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

true.

BS will leave..actually he decided 2 months back..

The show will continue with new guy..whoever wants to quit watching will do so and some new viewers may join..

Star Plus event will go well and IPK will remain...

but as a viewer we will loose IPK..but i can't blame anyone for this...i decided to watch and i will decide to quit watching..thats what have been happening in this industry..!!

But this time, I just want them to get a strong message from the viewers to not mess up with us. That's the least we can do before we quit the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnisha_fun87

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Rach- Welcome to the * Highly Pissed Off People * Club & Yes I am 1 One Of them Right NowEvil Smile

I pay My Cable Bill to WaTch Star Plus; They r not givving a Damn About Us!! Hell ! Dnt they Need Money?? Coz I am disconnecting Star the day Sobti leaves!

They highly played with our emotions- A DIRTY POLITICS! I will Haunt them Untill I satisfy- This I can Promise U that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

molten_lavaHifah

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_shine18

oh yes, i want revenge
from everyone ph, star plus and everyone
i'm on a spamming roll here
who does they think they are, they think they can play with the emotions of us fans and there wont be any consequences,
ofcourse there will be consequences, consequences that they never dreamed of
and i listen to no one today, i want revenge
we wont go down without a fight, a very nasty one that is

Yup, they should do down with a nasty fight. Keep spamming. This is our only way of revenge.
Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Spamming won't do anything to SP as they have already disconnected the phone lines and they know this uproar will fade in few weeks and all will move on. I don't think audience can be at lose...we all move on and PH will also move on. Actors pay the price for stupid decisions like Rajeev khandelwal and amar upadhyay. Let's hope barun made a good decision. After all this drama..I am never watching his future show..atleast no to MAMRAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katmolten_lavaArshi.Sugi.IPK

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Originally posted by crackerszone

I just want to fight n fr once create history dis time instead of repeating history...If BS is leaving fine...But no giraffe allowed in our show...we wont let our show die...no way...dey have played us n its paybak time...dey HAVE TO END DA SHOW WID BARUN...bas

I doubt they are going to listen to any of our demands. But we have to just spam and make their lives miserable. We will make history and everyone should remember our power.

Hifah

Hifah IF-Sizzlerz
Hifah
Hifah

i m in
throwing my sharaft n be evil

molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Originally posted by molten_lava

Originally posted by -Maha-

In..
i am not believing anyone BS ,PH & SP none.and why should they listen to us? Its their work ,their life ,their business.They have every right to move on in their life , to end a show , to sign movie , to choose something which is better for them.
We fans are bunch of emotional fools & nothing else
It was our fault ,our mistake that we got attached with fictional characters & show.

Yes, it was our fault. But they have manipulated us and that's not forgivable. If they really wanted to end the show, they should have done it a month ago. And that new interview is just like a slap on our faces. It's high time we give them back a slap too.
the Re-marraige epi ,dunno about others but i felt it seemed like a happy ending of a show.wondering why PH is doing this drama now ,like taking some kinda revenge from fans.they want to spoil everything
Yup, even I felt remarriage episode was the last one. If that was their plan, they should have ended it there itself. Why drag until now and keep us hanging mid air?
bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by molten_lava

By now, I'm sure many of you have felt the same thing. Watching Barun's latest interview, I have no hopes left of his decision changing. It is very evident that he won't stay back, whatever we do. He has made up his mind for his own reasons and Gul has made up hers. They both got what they wanted.
To be honest, they are actually in a win-win situation whereas the only people losing here are us viewers.They have taken us for a ride, manipulating with our emotions. 

So what can we do?
Let's become Evil. Yes!!Evil Smile
Let's give them a dhamakedar Diwali that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! with emails, tweets, phone calls. Just make their life miserable like how they are making ours. Give them tit for tat. Show them the power of us viewers. They underestimated us. Now we show them our true colours. Don't give up. Just keep on doing it. Remember it's a war against them.

Let's face it. Barun will quit the show, Viraf will take his place and most of us are going to leave this forum forever, including me. We have till November 20th. So until then, just blast them off with spam because we may not reach our goal, but this fight is the only way for us to move on from this shit. 

Yeah, I'm highly pissed off today. They have fried my bheja and I'm not going to go down without a revenge.LOL To be honest, it is no more a fight of saving Barun. It is about our show, our emotions that were trampled like trash. Don't you agree?

At the end of the day, these guys don't give a damn about us. So it is upto us viewers to unite ourselves and fight for our rights, our show!!!

Who is with me??
Today morning first is the Teaser Vid of BS & GUL and now officially announcement of BS leaving the show on Star TV Website...so the air is clear,I don't understand the point why PH or SP want to bring new guy only for couple of months if the show is going off air in Jan 2013, doesn't make any sense. I feel really bad for all the fan, this is the only serial which with good concept and story line still couldn't run more than 1.5 year, there are so many serial going on years & years without any proper concept on SP itself.

Don't know who is lies ruined show if it  PH/GUL/ BS, but  this will defiantly reflects on their future projects or career, and for SP you guys are doing business of people's emotions, I m sure non other serial of star was famous before IPK, except Kyunki...however IPK is the one which got international recognition and International viewers like me subscribed Star for IPK...well u guys are going to loose most of your business, people already started unsubscribing STAR here in UK...it's not joke, in my friend circles more that 15 people did this including me from next month.  SP is such manipulative that they knew this will be happening so they already  kept BS quitting news in gloom for more than 2 months, sold tickets of SP event here in UK, got their profit, now who cares what viewers gone through...business matters a lot for all of them.

As a fan I am feeling dejected, betrayed and much more... learned lesson never  attached  with any show in futureDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katmolten_lavamishaj

Go to top