Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i m in
throwing my sharaft n be evil
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maha-

the Re-marraige epi ,dunno about others but i felt it seemed like a happy ending of a show.wondering why PH is doing this drama now ,like taking some kinda revenge from fans.they want to spoil everything

Yup, even I felt remarriage episode was the last one. If that was their plan, they should have ended it there itself. Why drag until now and keep us hanging mid air?
bsal420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

By now, I'm sure many of you have felt the same thing. Watching Barun's latest interview, I have no hopes left of his decision changing. It is very evident that he won't stay back, whatever we do. He has made up his mind for his own reasons and Gul has made up hers. They both got what they wanted.

To be honest, they are actually in a win-win situation whereas the only people losing here are us viewers.They have taken us for a ride, manipulating with our emotions. 

So what can we do?
Let's become Evil. Yes!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Let's give them a dhamakedar Diwali that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! with emails, tweets, phone calls. Just make their life miserable like how they are making ours. Give them tit for tat. Show them the power of us viewers. They underestimated us. Now we show them our true colours. Don't give up. Just keep on doing it. Remember it's a war against them.

Let's face it. Barun will quit the show, Viraf will take his place and most of us are going to leave this forum forever, including me. We have till November 20th. So until then, just blast them off with spam because we may not reach our goal, but this fight is the only way for us to move on from this shit. 

Yeah, I'm highly pissed off today. They have fried my bheja and I'm not going to go down without a revenge.๐Ÿ˜† To be honest, it is no more a fight of saving Barun. It is about our show, our emotions that were trampled like trash. Don't you agree?

At the end of the day, these guys don't give a damn about us. So it is upto us viewers to unite ourselves and fight for our rights, our show!!!

Who is with me??

Today morning first is the Teaser Vid of BS & GUL and now officially announcement of BS leaving the show on Star TV Website...so the air is clear,I don't understand the point why PH or SP want to bring new guy only for couple of months if the show is going off air in Jan 2013, doesn't make any sense. I feel really bad for all the fan, this is the only serial which with good concept and story line still couldn't run more than 1.5 year, there are so many serial going on years & years without any proper concept on SP itself.

Don't know who is lies ruined show if it  PH/GUL/ BS, but  this will defiantly reflects on their future projects or career, and for SP you guys are doing business of people's emotions, I m sure non other serial of star was famous before IPK, except Kyunki...however IPK is the one which got international recognition and International viewers like me subscribed Star for IPK...well u guys are going to loose most of your business, people already started unsubscribing STAR here in UK...it's not joke, in my friend circles more that 15 people did this including me from next month.  SP is such manipulative that they knew this will be happening so they already  kept BS quitting news in gloom for more than 2 months, sold tickets of SP event here in UK, got their profit, now who cares what viewers gone through...business matters a lot for all of them.

As a fan I am feeling dejected, betrayed and much more... learned lesson never  attached  with any show in future๐Ÿคข

molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: coronapsyche

Rach- Welcome to the * Highly Pissed Off People * Club & Yes I am 1 One Of them Right Now๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I pay My Cable Bill to WaTch Star Plus; They r not givving a Damn About Us!! Hell ! Dnt they Need Money?? Coz I am disconnecting Star the day Sobti leaves!

They highly played with our emotions- A DIRTY POLITICS! I will Haunt them Untill I satisfy- This I can Promise U that

Yup, we have to haunt them until we are satisfied. This Diwali, we will just explode on their faces.๐Ÿ˜† so that they will remember us till the next year atleast.
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yap...true revenge will then when we'll make Barun to change the decision or end the show with him
-MKB- thumbnail
Rach..๐Ÿค—
They surely are teasing us by giving the teasers..
And hated the way gul wanted to save her ass by asking barun "did I make you cry " :/
Like seriously.l.she had to do this ?๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I am done with this PH ...all of them can go to hell...for I care...๐Ÿคฌ
Atleast spare us now...and yah I would surely like to teach them a lesson for under-estimating our power before leaving..
๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And you go and study..Jao Jao 
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i still wonder when they know now that nothing good will happen to IPK if and when Barun leaves then why not plan out an end once n for all...
this interview that meeting!!! whom are they trying to bluff? those same people whose emotions and words and requests are not even being considered...

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am with u!!
just blasted star in their page๐Ÿคข
i dont know whom to blame for this mess!!!
may be i am at fault for loving this show soo much!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: molten_lava

Yup, they should do down with a nasty fight. Keep spamming. This is our only way of revenge.

i'm so mad now that i feel like hitting someone, 
only if anyone from sp or the ph was infront of me now
molten_lava thumbnail
Originally posted by: pashna

Spamming won't do anything to SP as they have already disconnected the phone lines and they know this uproar will fade in few weeks and all will move on. I don't think audience can be at lose...we all move on and PH will also move on. Actors pay the price for stupid decisions like Rajeev khandelwal and amar upadhyay. Let's hope barun made a good decision. After all this drama..I am never watching his future show..atleast no to MAMR๐Ÿ˜ก

We will move on. But we should show them our power too. Until BS actually shoots his last day, we have to somehow keep up our fight. 
And I've stopped thinking about Barun anymore. Let him do whatever he wants. I don't care. All I want is revenge from this whole mess against whoever is responsible for this.