Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

It is all a conspiracy against us viewers!!!

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
By now, I'm sure many of you have felt the same thing. Watching Barun's latest interview, I have no hopes left of his decision changing. It is very evident that he won't stay back, whatever we do. He has made up his mind for his own reasons and Gul has made up hers. They both got what they wanted.
To be honest, they are actually in a win-win situation whereas the only people losing here are us viewers.They have taken us for a ride, manipulating with our emotions. 

So what can we do?
Let's become Evil. Yes!!Evil Smile
Let's give them a dhamakedar Diwali that they will remember for the rest of their lives.
SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! with emails, tweets, phone calls. Just make their life miserable like how they are making ours. Give them tit for tat. Show them the power of us viewers. They underestimated us. Now we show them our true colours. Don't give up. Just keep on doing it. Remember it's a war against them.

Let's face it. Barun will quit the show, Viraf will take his place and most of us are going to leave this forum forever, including me. We have till November 20th. So until then, just blast them off with spam because we may not reach our goal, but this fight is the only way for us to move on from this shit. 

Yeah, I'm highly pissed off today. They have fried my bheja and I'm not going to go down without a revenge.LOL To be honest, it is no more a fight of saving Barun. It is about our show, our emotions that were trampled like trash. Don't you agree?

At the end of the day, these guys don't give a damn about us. So it is upto us viewers to unite ourselves and fight for our rights, our show!!!

Who is with me??

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALshubhivishutitaliagem_14divya451anu97neethyV323PMsmaria187849ndbsal420mahee_dhktzeifsargamfriendscraziefansuper_boyDreamer-89DrNoureensun_shine18lovebadhanLIONHEARTLittlePrincess8fizzyfairypayel3004thaaniyaAyaat1216el_florarshi_roxrosalineak_Maya_vinu.srmysterious_mazepink.lotussoaringskiesmemyselfandme1Prasanna_dhanuDirewolvescrackerszonenomad.nessranjeeta_kaursand14shagun-rocks-Siaa-fareeJaponicacoolnisha_fun87amrit23Rozy77LuvBarunSanayasreemeeraeyesonmekiara86Jaan_Arshiachu_arshimayabegumzee_armaansrain10ipkkndfanforevafangurrlpreethi.saseeda0082016nitshree10vandana1965coronapsyche-Raichu-SSB28Ni1234TeriGalliyan.divvkKishmishmeloniezooni.bluetrina2010shar19Sidda8-Kanha--Sunset-medha16mishajcocoatreeGayuArnav...Doctor...-Zara-applesauce.* Unnati *.nirvana.Hifah-MKB-Arshisarunrocks...Tanu...thulasi_arshiMihrimahsoni19sweet.SobtiLicious.Arshi.Sugi.IPK

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
count me in 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216molten_lava

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
In..
i am not believing anyone BS ,PH & SP none.and why should they listen to us? Its their work ,their life ,their business.They have every right to move on in their life , to end a show , to sign movie , to choose something which is better for them.
We fans are bunch of emotional fools & nothing else
It was our fault ,our mistake that we got attached with fictional characters & show.

Edited by -Maha- - 12 November 2012 at 4:04am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALneethymaria1878fizzyfairyrosalineakshagun-rockssoaringskiescoolnisha_fun87arnshiwonderblakerini_kat-Sunset-perfectpisceanmolten_lava-MKB-...Tanu...

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
yess yaar the teaser like realy/? why not actual interview it is testing viewers reaction!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eyesonmemolten_lavaHifahSonaLuvZaSaf

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

In..
i am not believing anyone BS ,PH & SP none.and why should they listen to us? Its their work ,their life ,their business.They have every right to move on in their life , to end a show , to sign movie , to choose something which is better for them.
We fans are bunch of emotional fools & nothing else
It was our fault ,our mistake that we got attached with fictional characters & show.

Yes, it was our fault. But they have manipulated us and that's not forgivable. If they really wanted to end the show, they should have done it a month ago. And that new interview is just like a slap on our faces. It's high time we give them back a slap too.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALfizzyfairynomad.nessshagun-rocksarnshiPrim_123TeriGalliyan....Tanu...SonaLuvZaSaf-Maha-

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zooni.blue

yess yaar the teaser like realy/? why not actual interview it is testing viewers reaction!

They are playing with people's emotions here. I know what the interview will be about. They'll talk about how Barun enjoyed playing Arnav's character and some clarifications of these new rumors. Bull shit! and then, it might contain the official statement from Barun that he is indeed quitting the show.Angry

REESHYALnomad.nessshagun-rocksTeriGalliyan.

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Lavaa, your back! :D

You seem super pissed!
And tbh i dont know what to make of the interview. I just saw it, and iv got too many things going in my mind, but the topmost is PH/SP defo trying to distract us!

At on point i think its genuine and the next its all made up!!
But yea im defo going to make their lives hell! Spamming all the way!

Those ppl contradict too much. Daljeet just tweeted Barun just wants a break and has gt no movies! :/

Oh what a mess! :/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksTeriGalliyan.molten_lava

molten_lava IF-Rockerz
molten_lava
molten_lava

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfanforeva

Lavaa, your back! :D

You seem super pissed!
And tbh i dont know what to make of the interview. I just saw it, and iv got too many things going in my mind, but the topmost is PH/SP defo trying to distract us!

At on point i think its genuine and the next its all made up!!
But yea im defo going to make their lives hell! Spamming all the way!

Those ppl contradict too much. Daljeet just tweeted Barun just wants a break and has gt no movies! :/

Oh what a mess! :/

Yeah, I'm mightily pissed off. Because of this shit, I can't concentrate on my studies.Angry
I know Barun won't stay back for sure. But we can definitely give them all a piece of our minds before he leaves.

nomad.nessshagun-rocksTeriGalliyan.Prim_123

Go to top