India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Just One Doubt

luvU2 Groupbie
luvU2
luvU2

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ok I get it.We are all very upset Barun is leaving the show.I am disappointed too and would love for him to stay back and continue as ASR.But I would at the same time like to believe if he has chosen to quit the show he has had his reasons and most reasons here coupled with news from birdies and sources do not seem to answer my doubts.I have mentally prepared myself to say bye to Barun from his show because it looks like thats what he wants.He looks tired and fatigued and I feel we are putting immense pressure on him to stay back.Who actually knows the real reason for his quitting.I would say no attempts from anyone will get the right answer.Barun apart from playing ASR has his personal life too.A man who has kept his personal life closely guarded and hasnt really brought even his wife into the public domain will never publically come out and tell you why he wants to quit.For all you know he just might want to quit and take some rest before he starts off with his next venture.Dont we all change jobs?Dont we all seek out for a break?
I am sure he is thankful and grateful to his fans for making him who he is today but is it right to stop him by calling SP and the PH and making them realise how important he is.Even if we think they dont realise his value why will they want to throw him out deliberately?This news have been doing rounds from two three months and we were all aware it will come out in confirmed form some day or the other.
Lastly if someone replaces him and comes to play ASR will it be right on our part of criticise him and blame him just because we are used to Barun as ASR?
I know all of us are very upset right now but I have thought for two to three weeks now and have concluded that I cannot let my dream show IPKKND become a victim of bitter memories just because of the off-screen ruckus.It will mean I dont respect and value what I fell in love with. In life I have learnt that we dont get every thing we want, and sometimes even when we do we cannot have it forever. I love Barun and respect him and I thank the cvs for putting up a show that makes me laugh all the time.But I dont want to have bad thoughts in my head for Gul or anybody because I dont know them or the situations they are in right now.As far as I can imagine all this back lash must be effecting and creeped into their real life also and they must be feeling pressured immensely.
People are saying such horrid things at the personal level I am shuddering at the thoughts that it may have ill effects on people around.
Why are we spoiling our health, our mood and everything for this.What will we get.Even if Barun stays back how many more days will the show last?However long it does it wont be forever na?And godforbid if this situation comes again tomorrow?I cant.. I just cant.
I am a simple, normal person with a regular life.IPKKND was,is and always will be my fav show.If they dont give me what I want I want to respect them for whatever they gave me till today and move away with good memories.I dont want to fight for something thats not in my control.Even if I am a loser I will be one with good memories of my ArHi and their lovely scenes.I dont want to beg them for sometthing they will give me in substandard quality.What are asking for has unfortunately piled up into too many things at this point.Re-evaluate for yourself.How many things will we correct and hold onto to.
Barun Stays Back
The Story will become like it did till Feb 2012
We will get magical breathless breathtaking moments
The show will continue for many years.
The changes appear very bleak to me and pinning my hopes on this one means I will lose more hair and my health will suffer at the cost of my family, my work and my loved ones who for real deserve my time.I dont regret those dinners I missed just to watch the episode and the repeat of it.I dont regret that I felt like a teenager in love while people I loved thought I was mad.I dont regret the fact that I cried my eyes out when the news of Barun quitting broke out.But not anymore.I am going back into my real world with real people where I will be sure my efforts and emotions will be reciprocated and respected in the way they need to be.
I hang my boots and go back to my rocking chair where another book awaits me.Atleast there I know when things will start and end and I know I will not lose anything more than just a few heart beats.I will picture Barun as the male hero in every book, Sanaya as the heroine and no one will ever take them away from me there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dharsh18

luvU2 Groupbie
luvU2
luvU2

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
no comments? how come

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top