Rishbala scenes suggestions to CVs!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Awazing post chakku.
cvs surely need it.
lol
btw ol points r awesum.i want to c rk back to shooting.
my suggestions-
-rk in swiming pool(no shirt,pants or vest)madhu slips near pool n fall in water n rima ka eyelock.(i didnt askd kiss.lol as dats 9t posible)
-rk bathing in bathroom.madhu accidently n sees rk.
(my besharam thots)
will love to see all the senes
i like all suggestions,,specially the dance sequence,it will be soo romantic and dreamy ..nice post.
Awesome...👍🏼...waiting for d scenes...I wish
i need some fresh air.😵...plz cvs we want 2 see outdoor scenes...
hey happy diwali
N wonderful list , i m so bored seriously Rk outdoor shoot pe kb jaega?
N i too want madhu dancing n Rk watching her
nice post 
i think ideas are amazing 
would love to see it 
Actually today while I was in the gym running on threadmill I got this funny idea that Madhu is wearing a hoodie jacket with track pant and working out and Deepali comes from behind and mistakes Madhu for RK and starts seducing Madhu by throwing her famous besharmi wali lines.. Madhu then turns around and bajaos Bhabhiji and RK all this while watches this scene from far as silent spectator and enjoys his biwi's antics and Dips ka BBB
I want RK to romance Madhu and ..buy her a sari, jewelry take her to a special dinner...😉...he is RK after all...⭐️Don't Superstars have to go to parties?😆  Come on CVS...we want to see the Superstar lifestyle...🥳
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

See, even Katrina, even though is not a good actor, is the superstar of the film industry 🤣 All the legend actresses were first great dancers and then great actresses. And I guess Madhu knows how to act, my intuition😆 
OMG you want to see a superstar who sucks... jiski insult bhi bohut hoti hai... not a respectful talented actress 😲

Ohhh Emmm Jeee🤪 How did you read my mind?🤪🤣 RK as puppy will look so cute😛
Jaise likha hai yehi toh lag raha hai 😆 BTW on FB Tanzie posted many avis for you... go have a look 🤣

Yaar lights off karke😆
Lights off karke 🤣