Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rishbala scenes suggestions to CVs!!!! (Page 5)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Desire-

Loved Loved Loved ur suggestions chakku..Day Dreaming

would Love an outdoor shoot and drunken Madhu..Day Dreaming
Also as someone said Pillow Fight would be a Cute scene.Heart

Till date CV's are doin great..And I hope they wont Disappoint Audience..
we should give them sometime..afterall the show is like 6months old.

Thanks a lot hun. I believe in CVs that is why still sticking with this showLOL

-Desire-

NiharikaNeha777 Senior Member
NiharikaNeha777
NiharikaNeha777

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
keep dreaming on... akhir sapne bhi sach hote hain... DREAMS DO COME TRUE *GHSP cvs ne humein yeh line sikhaya hain* LOL

agar bagwan-mandir-puja-archana-jagrata-durga puja-saas-bahu ka drama-kitchen politics-ansu bahane se thoda fursat mil jayye aur phir bhi CVs ko yeh yaad rahe k unke serial ka hero koi nikamma-nithalla nahi ek bollywood superstar hain... jiske kuch commitments bhi hain apne professional life mein... tho yeh sab scene shayad mil bhi jayye ROFL

and by the way... really nice & very possible showing suggestions chakku Embarrassed Thumbs Up

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Now I understand why aaj kal Bollywood mein faltu actors aa rahe hain ROFL A good actor is the one who can act first and dance baad mein... many actor became good dancer later... And aaj kal toh thank God in many songs they show acting instead of dance... ROFL
ROFL Had hai. ROFLROFLROFL Hritik, Shahid and Varun are all great dancers. They are good actors too. Vayjantimala, Hema malini were dancers first and actresses later. A good dancer is a good actor most of the times because you emote a lot while dancing and that autmatically polishes your acting skills. I am a trained classical dancer and that is why I am telling you thisBig smile

Kuch bhi ho bol kar shopping likha tune Tongue 

Haan likha tha. But I didn't write about lovey dovey shopping scenes. RK forcing MB to shop for some good dresses of her own choice ROFL  And look a bit classy ROFL

Agar kuch hot hi nahin dikha sakte hai toh dress change kar kya fayda Sleepy
I basically wasn't finding hotness in this sceneLOL This was a light scene.

Coeur2PsychoFMS

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

OK heyaTongue Happy Diwali to all of you in advanceEmbarrassed I was getting boredSleepy So thought of giving some scenes suggestions to CVsTongue Dear CVs, I am not writing any OS. Just giving some good scenes suggestions. Kindly take a look and implement in the show as well, incase you fall short of showing some goodiesLOL Also, these are not at all ADULT scenes which won't be possible for you to showLOL These are some very light scenes.
Good idea

1. OUTDOOR SHOOT!!!

In case you have forgotten, I would like to remind you that RK came back from London after completing a film's shoot. And now? He just completes his shots in one studio and one set?ShockedROFL Even serials ki shooting takes place in bigger and better sets and RK is a Bollywood star for God's sakeSleepy I am not asking for London/Paris mein shooting. But atleast Lonavla mein hi koi hill station ki shooting dikha do ROFL And Madhu should be RK's spot there. Madhu-RK get lost during the shoot or simply go out for shopping LOL Show them WITHOUT anyone's interruptionLOL
yes agree Ramoji flim city shooting when they will show..they all forget.

2. RK WATCHES MADHU DANCING!!!

You still have the original idea of showing Madhubala a heroine na? Remember, you showed us Trishna-Madhu dancing in chawl and Madhu performing better than Trishna? Now it's time to work on that. Show that Madhu is getting bored.  RK is in his gym. Madhu goes in a hall to practice her dance moves. RK after gymming passes by that room and sees her dancing. He first  stares in amazement and later joins her for a passionate couple danceBlushing And please give Madhu a plain decent dress for this scene and not the heavy embroidered anarkalis ROFL
I like madhu should dance this song 
zara sa jhoom lu mein ar na re na from DDLJ..

3. JEALOUS AND DRUNK MADHULOL

So according to the new article, MADHU IS IN LOVE!!! Utilise this phase properly. RK takes Madhu for some celeb party or movie's premiere. There, seeing him surrounded by girls, Madhu gets JEALOUSEvil Smile By mistake she drinks alcohol and gets all drunk. She goes out. RK goes behind her in search for her. She is adamant not to go home with him. He forcefully drags her home. There she does some drama and RK changes her clothes and she cuddles him while sleeping. When she wakes up in the morning, she finds herself in new clothes and sleeping on RK. She gets scared and asks RK what happened last night. RK teases her and then imitates her last night actions. Madhu when realises the  truth (that nothing happened last night and RK was only joking) gets angry. RK takes her out on a surprise dateBlushing
I want bonfire party near swimming pool madhu pool mein girjati hai RK bachne pool mein kud padta hai they get eyelock n start romance ...

4. MADHU SEDUCES RKROFL

Dipali seduce kar sakti hai, why should Madhu be left behind?LOL RK ainvayi ainvayi teases Madhu that she is a behenji and his heroines are very hot. When he comes back home, Madhu gets dressed up in a hot dress and seduces himLOL RK then assures her that he was just joking and Madhu is all embarrassed for acting like a despoLOL 
madhu gets hot transpirent saree or sexy nighty zara hatke not like dipz...

These are some ideas that came across my mind. If you have any, please write them down too. Give suggestions to CVsLOL

Please keep them very brief and don't post any OS hereLOL

If you like the ideas, please post the link on Colors' site on FBBig smile

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NiharikaNeha777

keep dreaming on... akhir sapne bhi sach hote hain... DREAMS DO COME TRUE *GHSP cvs ne humein yeh line sikhaya hain* LOL

agar bagwan-mandir-puja-archana-jagrata-durga puja-saas-bahu ka drama-kitchen politics-ansu bahane se thoda fursat mil jayye aur phir bhi CVs ko yeh yaad rahe k unke serial ka hero koi nikamma-nithalla nahi ek bollywood superstar hain... jiske kuch commitments bhi hain apne professional life mein... tho yeh sab scene shayad mil bhi jayye ROFL

and by the way... really nice & very possible showing suggestions chakku Embarrassed Thumbs Up

@Black - W*F?????????ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ankita24 IF-Sizzlerz
ankita24
ankita24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali to u too..awesome post...tweet the links of ds post to colors..Smile

agree..its not possible to show adult scenes but we can expect U/ALOL

1. OUTDOOR SHOOT!!!

must needed...Thumbs Up

agree we dun expect london bt lonavala ya khandala to dikha sakte hain...ya samundar hi dikha do mumbai kaLOL

2. RK WATCHES MADHU DANCING!!!

u reminded me of DDLJ scene...wish we gets one lk dt..Day Dreaming
Madhu a plain decent dress for this scene,not the heavy embroidered anarkalisLOLThumbs Up

3. JEALOUS AND DRUNK MADHULOL

thumbs up...most wanted sceneThumbs Up

4.madhu seducing RK ...or RK seducing madhu..bothLOL

5.rain danceBlushing

6.celebration of madhu's birthday..bt nt sm big party..instead  want RK to take madhu in sm romantic place lk seaside...n hav sm quality tym wd each other.

7.jealous n possessive RK..

8.madhu n RK playing video games togetherLOL

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
@sakina - Like your ideasLOL The swimming pool one is great.

kahkashansakina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index