Rishbala scenes suggestions to CVs!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by chakku_chudail

1. OUTDOOR SHOOT!!!
simply go out for shopping 😆 Show them WITHOUT anyone's interruption😆
Tera dimaag toh theek hai na 🤪 I mean come on... they can go out for visiting the city... it's still ok... but going out for shopping ? 🤪 🥱 You want a puppy RK, now you proved it 🤣

2. RK WATCHES MADHU DANCING!!!

You still have the original idea of showing Madhubala a heroine na? Remember, you showed us Trishna-Madhu dancing in chawl and Madhu performing better than Trishna? Now it's time to work on that. Show that Madhu is getting bored.  RK is in his gym. Madhu goes in a hall to practice her dance moves. RK after gymming passes by that room and sees her dancing. He first  stares in amazement and later joins her for a passionate couple dance☺️ And please give Madhu a plain decent dress for this scene and not the heavy embroidered anarkalis 🤣
🤪 🤪 🤪 Agar sirf dance dekh kar decide hota that you are a good actress or actor than VD kabhi actor nahin banta 🤣 That Trishna-Madhu dancing scene was hilarious... Roma's "Wooow Madhu also dances well she can also turn actress" 🤪 Now I understand why Roma couldn't become an actress... 🤣 But I agree I don't mind only a dance scene 😆

3. JEALOUS AND DRUNK MADHU😆

So according to the new article, MADHU IS IN LOVE!!! Utilise this phase properly. RK takes Madhu for some celeb party or movie's premiere. There, seeing him surrounded by girls, Madhu gets JEALOUS😈 By mistake she drinks alcohol and gets all drunk. She goes out. RK goes behind her in search for her. She is adamant not to go home with him. He forcefully drags her home. There she does some drama and RK changes her clothes and she cuddles him while sleeping. When she wakes up in the morning, she finds herself in new clothes and sleeping on RK. She gets scared and asks RK what happened last night. RK teases her and then imitates her last night actions. Madhu when realises the  truth (that nothing happened last night and RK was only joking) gets angry. RK takes her out on a surprise date☺️
Your idea maast tha but end mein 😕 Why bringing them home and dress change karo scene 🥱 Nahin I would prefer them romancing outside in the rain... 😆

4. MADHU SEDUCES RK🤣

Dipali seduce kar sakti hai, why should Madhu be left behind?😆 RK ainvayi ainvayi teases Madhu that she is a behenji and his heroines are very hot. When he comes back home, Madhu gets dressed up in a hot dress and seduces him😆 RK then assures her that he was just joking and Madhu is all embarrassed for acting like a despo😆 
You want to see despo Madhu 😲 🤣

These are some ideas that came across my mind. If you have any, please write them down too. Give suggestions to CVs😆
My ideas are very romantic... it can also be besharam if I want 😆

@manesha - Arrey is there anything original on TV?😆 Even the hate marriage is tried and tested on so many shows 😆 BTW did Geet seduce MSK?😲 Sorry, haven't watched Geet, so don't know.

And your imitation wala idea is good.

Chaku , I said in context of Drashti as she has done so many scenes . People will pounce on her . Even now many people have problem when she did just one scene where RK smiled . Poor girl after all she is just doing things which she is asked to do . 

Mujhe RK ka bhi yehi lagta hai . He is doing fabulous job as RK . I have not seen his past work, But itna hai ki Madhubala serial mein he is insaan  & he is very good in  dialogue delivery .

Poor Actors itni mehenat karte hain scenes karne ke liye aur we discard them in 2 minutes . 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago
unresd my post on page 1 !! 😳

@manesha - Arrey is there anything original on TV?😆 Even the hate marriage is tried and tested on so many shows 😆 BTW did Geet seduce MSK?😲 Sorry, haven't watched Geet, so don't know.

And your imitation wala idea is good.

@devika - Arrey nahi, Padhaji did not allow anyone to come and meet RK. They showed a scene where Padhaji was getting calls to meet RK but she said he needs rest.

hmm...really...😲

now..how can she do that...!this Radhaji...
wish we could see some of RK's rivals...!

superb post
Loved all d ideas
Bt liked d 2nd option most...Rishbala dance would be awesome😛
4th option I dont think it would happen😆
Happy Diwali to you😊
Originally posted by swaron502

RES

EDITED

1. Ohh!  believe me i found those sets soo fake !! oh wait not sets.. SET !! 😆 chalo ryt now RK ke hath kaam nhi krte so they cant show any shooting but es after RK rcovers i want some really osumm sets !! :D hill station shooting toh and yaar actors do go outdoors to shoot btw! 😆 it ll be really nyc if RK takes Madhu on shopping.. maza ayega dekhne mai 😆

How I wish they move out of that wrecked building and show some outdoor shoots😆

2. muje aaj tk samajh nhi aya ki uss scene ka matlab tha kya? 😛 i mean i tht ki Roma ne Madhu ko acha dance krte hue dekha toh vo kuvh na kch toh kregi but alas! it really looked lyk tat scene was just a FILLER! :xx i too want tis to happen... but me thoda different potrayal chahti hun! 😆 oh wait !! my idea wont work.. Madhu ko contemporary nahi ata na islie! 😛 ok so i lyk ur idea 😆 and i agree exactly on the point that no heavy anarkalis pls! they are soo heavy ki thakawat jaldi ho jati hai and steps ka itna acha effect nahi ata... light costume suits! :DD me bhi light costumes me hi flawlwssly dance kri hun.. in heavy kapde i get tired very soon! 

IKR? I hope they utilise their own creativity. If they showed her as a flawless dancer, then bank upon that.

3. dream on !!! aur kuch nhai keh sakti mai !! 😛 🤣

Kyun yaar? Ismein to kuch explicit nahi hai😆

4. i dont want the despo thingie ... 😆 baki sabse i agree... iske hone ke chances bhi hain! 😉 bas i want ki after Madhu is done RK is left dumbstruck! 😳

OK that would be great too😆

@Tanzie - Kyun yaar?🤣 we have seen that Madhu too has that kid inside her just like RK. So that seduction scene can happen because of jealousy.

@Anu - Except for 2-3 shows there hasn't been any liplock in any show and DVD were really hot in their previous shows, so intimacy is in.

@NIDIZ - OMG I too imagined MB becoming heroine somewhat like that. Great hun👏 Horse riding☺️ Keep dreaming 🤣

@Psycho

1. I mean to say, shopping ho ya kuchh bhi, just give them sometime alone🥱🤣 Dipali and Bittooji waise to peechha hi nahi chhodte 🤣

2. I don't want this scene to be the foundation of her acting career, but I do want such a scene. And yaar VD is a TV actor and dance is not to imp. But bollywood mein dance is important along with acting.

3. OK, dress change mat karo, rain romance hi dikha do hum bhikhariyon ko 🤣

@manesha - IKR? I believe people should appreciate the actors' hardwork instead of only cribbing.

@devika - Yeah wanna see his rivals😆 But according to bittooji his rivals are Sallu, SRK and Amir and we won't get to see them 🤣

@srija - Thanks😆
Love all the suggestions..
how i wish CV could see this..
Originally posted by me_shreeya

Love all the suggestions..
how i wish CV could see this..

Koi colors ki site pe link post kar do on FB😆