Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala scenes suggestions to CVs!!!!

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
OK heyaTongue Happy Diwali to all of you in advanceEmbarrassed I was getting boredSleepy So thought of giving some scenes suggestions to CVsTongue Dear CVs, I am not writing any OS. Just giving some good scenes suggestions. Kindly take a look and implement in the show as well, incase you fall short of showing some goodiesLOL Also, these are not at all ADULT scenes which won't be possible for you to showLOL These are some very light scenes.

1. OUTDOOR SHOOT!!!

In case you have forgotten, I would like to remind you that RK came back from London after completing a film's shoot. And now? He just completes his shots in one studio and one set?ShockedROFL Even serials ki shooting takes place in bigger and better sets and RK is a Bollywood star for God's sakeSleepy I am not asking for London/Paris mein shooting. But atleast Lonavla mein hi koi hill station ki shooting dikha do ROFL And Madhu should be RK's spot there. Madhu-RK get lost during the shoot or simply go out for shopping LOL Show them WITHOUT anyone's interruptionLOL

2. RK WATCHES MADHU DANCING!!!

You still have the original idea of showing Madhubala a heroine na? Remember, you showed us Trishna-Madhu dancing in chawl and Madhu performing better than Trishna? Now it's time to work on that. Show that Madhu is getting bored.  RK is in his gym. Madhu goes in a hall to practice her dance moves. RK after gymming passes by that room and sees her dancing. He first  stares in amazement and later joins her for a passionate couple danceBlushing And please give Madhu a plain decent dress for this scene and not the heavy embroidered anarkalis ROFL

3. JEALOUS AND DRUNK MADHULOL

So according to the new article, MADHU IS IN LOVE!!! Utilise this phase properly. RK takes Madhu for some celeb party or movie's premiere. There, seeing him surrounded by girls, Madhu gets JEALOUSEvil Smile By mistake she drinks alcohol and gets all drunk. She goes out. RK goes behind her in search for her. She is adamant not to go home with him. He forcefully drags her home. There she does some drama and RK changes her clothes and she cuddles him while sleeping. When she wakes up in the morning, she finds herself in new clothes and sleeping on RK. She gets scared and asks RK what happened last night. RK teases her and then imitates her last night actions. Madhu when realises the  truth (that nothing happened last night and RK was only joking) gets angry. RK takes her out on a surprise dateBlushing

4. MADHU SEDUCES RKROFL

Dipali seduce kar sakti hai, why should Madhu be left behind?LOL RK ainvayi ainvayi teases Madhu that she is a behenji and his heroines are very hot. When he comes back home, Madhu gets dressed up in a hot dress and seduces himLOL RK then assures her that he was just joking and Madhu is all embarrassed for acting like a despoLOL 

These are some ideas that came across my mind. If you have any, please write them down too. Give suggestions to CVsLOL

Please keep them very brief and don't post any OS hereLOL

If you like the ideas, please post the link on Colors' site on FBBig smile

Edited by chakku_chudail - 12 November 2012 at 4:25am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

leena946cappacuinonlee-Desire-soni_khan13annu_msfatmahNiharikaNeha777adi1986Adorable-Diamohini110Armu4eva.SmokeySilence.akspradesigrl414sillyme10001mangaloreornella_mgJasleensubiamanvaani21SmoothCriminalCassie..RSP04pinkstarsdrashtirockzzRuthlessQueenmadhvi4gurtiJOHNdaCENAAnu_RQuintessentialImanidreadingworms.priyachandDoracakegennyMsue_21Diahhdesaitneon_girlDark_Chocolate.FairyDust..Tanmaya.MeenahCroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost-MoronsKiMallikaSunsetglowadventure_gurl-lazybee-kahkashansakinaankita24fairy_tales-brokensoul-_Darling_.ShreeYaa.Little_Mermaid.Arnav90CrazyGirl.21--Udhay--Sandy-NazEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ-Nafisa--PoisonIvy-Coeur2PsychoFMSmysteriousmilliHeartless_Freak-chrys-itsRitziMR.KooL

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
RES

EDITED

1. Ohh! Ouch believe me i found those sets soo fake !! oh wait not sets.. SET !! LOL chalo ryt now RK ke hath kaam nhi krte so they cant show any shooting but es after RK rcovers i want some really osumm sets !! :D hill station shooting toh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and yaar actors do go outdoors to shoot btw! LOL it ll be really nyc if RK takes Madhu on shopping.. maza ayega dekhne mai LOL

2. muje aaj tk samajh nhi aya ki uss scene ka matlab tha kya? Tongue i mean i tht ki Roma ne Madhu ko acha dance krte hue dekha toh vo kuvh na kch toh kregi but alas! it really looked lyk tat scene was just a FILLER! :xx i too want tis to happen... but me thoda different potrayal chahti hun! LOL oh wait !! my idea wont work.. Madhu ko contemporary nahi ata na islie! Tongue ok so i lyk ur idea LOL and i agree exactly on the point that no heavy anarkalis pls! they are soo heavy ki thakawat jaldi ho jati hai and steps ka itna acha effect nahi ata... light costume suits! :DD me bhi light costumes me hi flawlwssly dance kri hun.. in heavy kapde i get tired very soon! 

3. dream on !!! aur kuch nhai keh sakti mai !! Tongue ROFL

4. i dont want the despo thingie ... LOL baki sabse i agree... iske hone ke chances bhi hain! Wink bas i want ki after Madhu is done RK is left dumbstruck! Embarrassed

Edited by swaron502 - 12 November 2012 at 4:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre--Udhay--

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Superb Chakku Thumbs Up
I'd like to see all esp J Madhu & RK sees Madhu dancing or perhaps Madhu joining RK in gym Wink giving company Embarrassed

annu_msBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

Superb Chakku Thumbs Up
I'd like to see all esp J Madhu & RK sees Madhu dancing or perhaps Madhu joining RK in gym Wink giving company Embarrassed

Thanks. I wish CVs bhi dekhenLOL

QuintessentialICrazyGirl.21

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gennyMMeenahBefikreCrazyGirl.21

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
How NiceEmbarrassed. All these Romantic situations are excitingDay Dreaming. I look forward to see all these and many more which may make this show unique.
Another idea, they are in some beautiful place shooting. Rk's car doesn't work,Madhu and RK should get lost. Romance in beautiful exotic places is exciting.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annu_msdesigrl414Befikre--Udhay--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

How NiceEmbarrassed. All these Romantic situations are excitingDay Dreaming. I look forward to see all these and many more which may make this show unique.
Another idea, they are in some beautiful place shooting. Rk's car doesn't work,Madhu and RK should get lost. Romance in beautiful exotic places is exciting.LOL

YeahEmbarrassed That gets covered in the outdoor shooting oneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Yes I want to see those scenes too and a happy diwali to you too.

vaani21Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index