•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
come on guys dont give up we are fighters.Lets nt let them to fool us.cme on keep on mailing and calling the most.Lets do it.Wht say?
I have lost hope after seeing sbb/sbs .I m crying. i hate Barun for killing me.Even sanaya works hard . Y isnt she complaining.all news abt he taking a break isnt  true.Now i m sure he is quitting.i m sorry but i have given up.I LOVE U MY SANAYA .
Originally posted by Avril0305

I have lost hope after seeing sbb/sbs .I m crying. i hate Barun for killing me.Even sanaya works hard . Y isnt she complaining.all news abt he taking a break isnt  true.Now i m sure he is quitting.i m sorry but i have given up.I LOVE U MY SANAYA .
dnt give up buddy keep going.keep mailing and calling.Im sure it will make a difference
pata nahi i cant accept giraf i want barun to stay thats it...😭
i wont give till we win...

keep fighting...
we should avoid distractions...ust keep on doing what we r doing
BEHNA SAB KHTAM RE
😭
SEE THIS

http://starplus.startv.in/show/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-barun-sobti-quits-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon/news124_4781.aspx

I have copied to here my post in another IF thread:

YES, PLEASE DO NOT STOP CALLING IF YOU ARE IN INDIA and if you want to save IPK and Barun's image and dignity. Star Plus are already thinking calls have reduced from today, Monday 12th Nov - fandom cannot let them think that we are giving up from hereon.

Please ignore the Diwali Coffe with Gul Khan teaser of fandom.
(Please note that in the video, even tho the man is smiling, his eyes are not smiling at all - it's really sad. What 4lions have made him to do/perform for the public in this video).

(Edit: I have also ignored the PR/promo pic of Barun's movie MAMR - this is the movie PH trying to cash in IPK fandom's fight for IPK and Barun. Please get too emotional about seeing the pic, he is not Arnav in that movie. Don;t forget Barun has to move on after IPK ended whenever that may be.)

I am a non-hindi speaking international viewer show is a fan of IPK, Arnav & Khushi.
Even tho I am not a Barun fan, I am still joining the fight for this actor's tarnished image, for justice for his dignity and reputation to be restored intact. He is an honest and professional to his last breath and what had he done to deserve such appauling treatments by the big boys (reading 4lions for starters). He is caught in the middle of dirty politics and now is made to take the blame in all the dirty games. The guy deserves better/

That's the reason I am still sending e-mails to all 9 SP mail addresses known to me.

I hope all of us stand united in this fight.

Thanks for reading and take care.

Originally posted by sarun_deewani

pata nahi i cant accept giraf i want barun to stay thats it...😭
behna join hands with me.we can do it togethet