Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Both PH and Barun have joined hands- EDITED (Page 8)

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

whatewver it be

finally it was barun's decision 

but he will repent see ahead

Really waiting to see that as the word of Ekta Kapoor.. go perfectly with this " You say a bye bye to TV ...one day it will say bye to u!"  There is lot of talent hidden one will go many others will be waiting for such a dream roll!

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
well said Rishy... I don't know what to say any more honestly. One thing for sure is.. don't take it too emotional.

They are playing with the fans totally. If BS has issues with track - as some one said, he could very well get SP involved in it. PH can't show a track with out SP's approval, so the truth is not this for sure.

There might be issues with BS & PH, some thing not related to this for sure. May be they had exchanged bad words, no one wants to back down. So, they might have decided - ok u don't defame, I won't defame u. Lets quit this game.

We are fools in trying to judge who is good out of these 2, my foot.
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Iam very dejected by BARUN

because you are emotionally attached to this show...!!

but for them its their career...their life..!!And i do not blame anyone for its exit..!!

Personally I have no complains for him or anyone..

but did not like the way all things came..and Star Plus and PH showed their poor communication skills and they did all good business

no not  just bcoz iam emotionally attached because being media professional we always talk about highs and lows  about people and many things.

and his decision is entirely wrong timed..

cause the after effects will be later  out in open..

with all due respect..i disagree...
obviously there is a risk attached to his decision but again its his life..we all take risks in life..and we know the best its consequences..but we do not give up trying with fear of failing..may be he is getting good opportunities now..as an IPK viewer I am disappointed but won't blame anyone.

someday or the other barun has to made his exit..and for me the show has lost its story long back..and the makers have declared it too..!!

so now it will be like a new story with this new guy...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serious

well said Rishy... I don't know what to say any more honestly. One thing for sure is.. don't take it too emotional.

They are playing with the fans totally. If BS has issues with track - as some one said, he could very well get SP involved in it. PH can't show a track with out SP's approval, so the truth is not this for sure.

There might be issues with BS & PH, some thing not related to this for sure. May be they had exchanged bad words, no one wants to back down. So, they might have decided - ok u don't defame, I won't defame u. Lets quit this game.

We are fools in trying to judge who is good out of these 2, my foot.

Everyone is saving their Skin! ( Chamdi bachao theory)
Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
To me it sound simple...BS is a restless guy who gets bored easily and is bored of doing same stuff everyday, he is getting some oppurchunities and he wants to grab it. His dream is BW and he wants to play his hand while he popular and if he comes out open there will an uproar which might effect his movie so he has taken a mellow approach to this whole drama. Audience can never be at loss...we will move on with time, it's his loss if movie flops and wants to come back o TV again. Role like ASR doesn't happen everyday.
bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Iam very dejected by BARUN

because you are emotionally attached to this show...!!

but for them its their career...their life..!!And i do not blame anyone for its exit..!!

Personally I have no complains for him or anyone..

but did not like the way all things came..and Star Plus and PH showed their poor communication skills and they did all good business

Even I dont have any pbm with BS leaving but dont you think they (BS,SP,PH)should have given proper statements to us or no statement at all.  This mess is because so many news, rumours or unnecessary information. Also if BS is leaving they should end the show with BS nd SI.
Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
SIMPLE FACT... Gul is being a royal ass for months so Barun finally called it Quits!!!
CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

I think everything was decided before. Barun had put down his papers before 2months n we got the right picture at last time. Everything was planned so that the channel could give the excuse of ending show at this time is impossible n move on with the show.
All these protest will go in vain. Barun will leave the show. Show will not end. A new face will surely come. Many viewers will leave n some new ones may come n the show will go on.
My sincere advise to all is never ever follow a daily soap that too romantic ones. We will get hurt at the end.

exactly

Go to top