Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Both PH and Barun have joined hands- EDITED (Page 5)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

I have never in my life seen audience at a loss like this. Everyone was involved. No one is doodh ka dhula here. Dirty games were played, and in the end it worked out in everyone's favour except for the audience.

I rest my case. One thing I've learnt from all of this is that they simply don't care about their viewers, and as a viewer I will do my bit from now on and go with the 'safe' option where I know people involved (or at least the makers) will not abandon their baby in the middle and walk away. This is not the first time this has happened to a show, but this is the most pathetic conduct in response to this problem.

Dear makers,

If you gave me business=money here, our public and media would thrash you till you were bankrupt.

Sincerely, a rejected customer

u know what i felt always

i may get a certain pain, sadness in my life but what the hell  lakhs of IPKKND  fans  have been afffected by this stupid drama wwre the  actor  quits, producer has problems, tis  n that

i wouldnt hv been sad if it was just my pain..

but it really hurts to see such   population affected by the show and nobody to rescue
. if God gave me a chance to take a pain and replace with it..i wud hv

Edited by RickyBahl - 12 November 2012 at 3:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenpeachpiemeshaszee_armaanJammy-

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by Chaituv

Well said Rishi !
Everyone is using the situation to their own benefits and here fans are going crazy without knowing the actual truth. 

Don't want to blame anyone except us the crazy viewers who got attached so much to a show.

thats the most sad part about it that we fans are affceted

but trust me its his LOSS also. 

I trust u Rishi !Big smile
But no one can  stop him , when he already made up his mind long time back , it's going on from last 2 months  and now  when he clearly said he wants a break for his health and family na! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasRickyBahlfarheen75

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
i don't know 
still i m not blame any1 
facts are not clear yet 
whatever happen 
who ever blamed or get benefit
at the end we stupid fans hurt...which we still 
hope u r guess come but what happen when he leave and viraf comes in his shoes 

Edited by angel-iqra - 12 November 2012 at 3:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
my analysis of whole situation..

Barun wanted to leave for xyz reasons..may be because he really want a break...may be some personal reasons...may be he will be doing movies in future(may be he has got some offers but not signed which makes spoilers stands true and technically Barun also told truth...i eliminated movie promotion because a movie which is to release on April..leaving now sounds Illogical).I do not believe that Barun and Gul has any difference...it may be Barun,Akshay and Deepali are unhappy with the show but thats normal...that can't create any differences..

2 months back barun gave his notice period...which in a way PH also confirmed..but they promised to update viewers on this but they failed.

Star Plus tried to shut up this news 2 months back so that their UK event do not get hampered...and so Mr Rajan Singh and other sources from Star Plus told all this news as rumor...so in a way they misguided  viewers...and also Star Plus knows the reason SaRun for this show's popularity so they do not want public to stop watching this show...thats why they dragged this news calling it rumor since 2 months so that viewers keep watching the show..

then comes PH's open letter where they wrote "the story has run its course"..this shows they wanted to end the show but channel did not want as this show is the money generating machine with the lowest investment.

then comes Barun's interview(arranged by Star Plus) after which people were convinced that he will leave and won't come back..but in 2 hours due to unexpected fan's pressure Star Plus changed their statement...they played their old game "blame it on actor and make him sound like a liar"...

then comes mishti's spoiler which says show is gonna end in jan...so people starts doubting there must be some reason why barun is leaving suddenly but for me the fact is show is under scanner...channel will try this new guy with Khushi if people like it they will continue the show and if not they will bring Barun back for a week and end the show on  a happy note.

moral...for me its channel Star Plus who is playing games..there is no differences between any actor and PH.PH's fault is just showing poor track and their poor PR skills for which they can't be forgiven.

I hope my logic made some sense..

meshasRickyBahlJammy-

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Barun wanted to leave for xyz reasons..may be because he really want a break...may be some personal reasons...may be he will be doing movies in future(may be he has got some offers but not signed which makes spoilers stands true and technically Barun also told truth...i eliminated movie promotion because a movie which is to release on April..leaving now sounds Illogical).I do not believe that Barun and Gul has any difference...it may be Barun,Akshay and Deepali are unhappy with the show but thats normal...that can't create any differences..

2 months back barun gave his notice period...which in a way PH also confirmed..but they promised to update viewers on this but they failed.

Star Plus tried to shut up this news 2 months back so that their UK event do not get hampered...and so Mr Rajan Singh and other sources from Star Plus told all this news as rumor...so in a way they misguided  viewers...and also Star Plus knows the reason SaRun for this show's popularity so they do not want public to stop watching this show...thats why they dragged this news calling it rumor since 2 months so that viewers keep watching the show..

then comes PH's open letter where they wrote "the story has run its course"..this shows they wanted to end the show but channel did not want as this show is the money generating machine with the lowest investment.

then comes Barun's interview(arranged by Star Plus) after which people were convinced that he will leave and won't come back..but in 2 hours due to unexpected fan's pressure Star Plus changed their statement...they played their old game "blame it on actor and make him sound like a liar"...

then comes mishti's spoiler which says show is gonna end in jan...so people starts doubting there must be some reason why barun is leaving suddenly but for me the fact is show is under scanner...channel will try this new guy with Khushi if people like it they will continue the show and if not they will bring Barun back for a week and end the show on  a happy note.

moral...for me its channel Star Plus who is playing games..there is no differences between any actor and PH.PH's fault is just showing poor track and their poor PR skills for which they can't be forgiven.

thats a vry objective thought

my issue is give him break...dont leave him forever

meshas

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Really dissappointed with the way these people are handling the public .

I dont agree with the people who say viewers have no say in it.  Ya, offcourse it is their life and we cannot tell them what to do.  But this is entertainment industry and the viewers make the actors and everyone else involved popular.  If viewers didnt like SRK he would have been a non entity by now. 

They cannot be so irresponsible and careless towards the public.  Actor, PH and channel have a responsibility to give a proper statement after discussing among themselves.  All three should give the same statement. 

Here in this case, BS says I am on a long break, return will depend on storyline and PH.  SP says BS has quit we cannot do anything.  BS says I am not leaving because of movies.no movie in hand as of now.  SP says BS quit because of movies.he has three movies in his hand !!!!!! What nonsense !!! Why cant they decide among themselves in these so called '' meetings'' and come out with one statement !! 

I feel BS doesnt believe in fandom and he himself said in some interview that he doesn't have idols as such but he likes AK. Offcourse he is thankful to the viewers for viewing and liking his work. But in my POV, he thinks if he is good in acting he is bound to get work. I myself agree he is good in acting and is presentable on the screen and yes, huge number love him for that.  But he needs to understand along with good talent, unfortunately in creative field one needs fan power.  And this fans need to be addressed properly.  He needs to tell his fans clearly and stick to that statement.  If he is not sure then let him say "no comments'.  He needs to interact and give proper messages to the viewers.

I love BS and it is making me real sad today.

meshasRickyBahlanjs

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

thats a vry objective thought

my issue is give him break...dont leave him forever

but for that show needs good story and as its makers says story has run its course...so if Barun comes back there is no story left...thats what happening now..

but if this new guy comes they can show any story..they don't have any fixed tagline for this couple(new guy and Khushi)...so they can show anything anytime..

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
BARUNS FANS  HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DEJECTED..

thats not good for BS at all

we IF pl  writing drrol posts  doesnt  make cinegoer population

updated  the post

meshas

Go to top