India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Both PH and Barun have joined hands- EDITED

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

If Ph was responsible i would expect   barun to exit out gracefully telling that  iam no longer intersted in the show as i  didnt like story ahead. 
For me this statement is not anti-Ph at all.He as right to express his opinion.

If Barun was responsible i would expect SP and Ph publicly clear that.. because he wants to  try himself on silver screen  and he has decided to do movies so he is trying to remain away from TV so that he is not tagged as Tv actor .

But what we got all confused statements..

i know both PH and Barun have joined hands behind  and  decided  that lets  separate we cant stand each other anymore ...so we will not publicly blame each other in media..we will maintain a decorum outside and get this issue closed.

So this is the thing. because Gul might have  her issues and BS thinks its a good opportunity to walk out..also.

For me the final decision was on  barun's hand ...and 
If he would have decided..NO i will stay with IPKKND, SP is in my favour...
nothing wyd hv happened

But i wish Gul could anyhow  keep aside her issue and  make him stay then it wudnt hv arised.
but the final decision went on BARUN.

iAM  AWAITING  WHAT FORUM 32 HAS TO SHOWCASE AGAIN

( my heart says they might tell barun may comeback again after some months. just guessing)

I DONT WANT ANYMORE LIES...JUST TRUTH.

edited "
My stand always is- Give him mini break  to take rest  and enjoy by  shifting tracks but dont leave him permanently

Edited by RickyBahl - 12 November 2012 at 3:59am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa012titaliaa123skrisha06arn4vkhushiSamsun11meghapriyankaLIONHEARTPlovesArshiTulips123el_florAchinta97chupachupsanchi333jshreya16SarunIsBackpeachpiesihuinnocentgreen_G1234_-Mistletoe-Mahi122-Siaa-srija.singh04memyselfandme1meshasmad-eyezee_armaanravalisharma06Jammy-sreemeeraOlive_RoseBarunshellAlpenliebevellainsaananjaani07DiehardYMfantrina2010Sayali_23farheen75ChaituvdivvkArshig8McNinjatiahalderbepatientpeeplisunshine99-DKS-.ProperPatola.Brooke.seriouspup03-MKB-..Suhana..CATZ...x-bumblebee-x.anjsMrDarcyfan.nirvana.BearNaNa-Cheeni-princessunara

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
whats the use of him coming after some months...??? :/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritpeachpieGuguminti

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97craziefan-Mistletoe-sihunerinaRickyBahlArshig8seriousMrDarcyfanmazkachazka

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
great analysis Rishi we all want to know the truth but do you really think we will ever get to know the truth, I doubt? Everybody has their vested interest in it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenrosalineakRickyBahlfarheen75MrDarcyfan

Sayali_23 IF-Rockerz
Sayali_23
Sayali_23

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
We will never know the truth...

but what you are saying is very much possible...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlJammy-Arshig8farheen75MrDarcyfan

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Really its high time! Guys give out the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlfarheen75

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Even I think exactly as yours yaar!!! IF PH is at fault, I myself will go and bring Barun out of this mess by making him quit!!!! If not, then I need proper clear cut statement of the reason behind barun's quitting or breaking!!!! All I want is an assurance if he will be back after break. or if he is planning to quit, I need proper reasons!!! If it is bollywood dreams, he needs to  be clear. But, I doubt if that is the reason as he had very well mentioned in the interview saying he is in need of breaks.. Probably, he has some issues with PH in monetary terms??? if that is the case, even I won't question barun's decision at all! As everyone needs to get paid well for the work they do and he indeed deserves more for what he is doing! Saw one magazine where TV actors's salary where listed. Barun was no where to be found Ouchso, i assume he is earning less. Which is not at all correct in my point of view. All these are just my speculations, rishi.

From the video, it very much looks like it was intended to save Gul's face and nothing more than that! All I want is a clear cut statement of the decision and the reason behind that decision!!!

I wish it is not any farewell video Cry can't take it yaar Cry

Edited by divvk - 12 November 2012 at 3:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

rechup IF-Rockerz
rechup
rechup

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I think everything was decided before. Barun had put down his papers before 2months n we got the right picture at last time. Everything was planned so that the channel could give the excuse of ending show at this time is impossible n move on with the show.
All these protest will go in vain. Barun will leave the show. Show will not end. A new face will surely come. Many viewers will leave n some new ones may come n the show will go on.
My sincere advise to all is never ever follow a daily soap that too romantic ones. We will get hurt at the end.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

titalia-Mistletoe-shagun-rocksmayuri099innocentgreenpeachpieRickyBahl..sur..Pashnazee_armaanvellainsaanfarheen75mishajCATZ...x-bumblebee-x..Screwtape.seriousMrDarcyfanSankiPagal

Go to top