Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 52

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujairohit

Very nice update.Liked it.

thanx a lot..!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 8)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

Originally posted by akshayR

where r u manish sahab..ye forum toh aapke bina ekdum soona soona lag raha hain Cry

sachchi Cry

@akshay bro and Yashu sis..I am sorry I know I get very less time for this forum now a days...Cry I am sorry...trying my level best to be regular...actually a university fest coming up and along with tat I have assignments pending...tats y hardly get time..I am sorry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YaJuShI.

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

where r u manish sahab..ye forum toh aapke bina ekdum soona soona lag raha hain Cry

sachchi Cry

@akshay bro and Yashu sis..I am sorry I know I get very less time for this forum now a days...Cry I am sorry...trying my level best to be regular...actually a university fest coming up and along with tat I have assignments pending...tats y hardly get time..I am sorry...

Chalo koi baat nahi..i know fest is a big event..kaafi kaam hota hai..Big smile tumhara fest waise weekends mein hoga na ??

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

sachchi Cry

Chalo koi baat nahi..i know fest is a big event..kaafi kaam hota hai..Big smile tumhara fest waise weekends mein hoga na ??

no bhai...i mean its like fest for the entire university and not just commerce department so there are many events...and these events will kick start shortly and will go on until the december 15 or 20th...the dates are not completely sure...thus, we have classes and along with tat we have to prepare for this fest...Dead

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged

sachchi Cry

no bhai...i mean its like fest for the entire university and not just commerce department so there are many events...and these events will kick start shortly and will go on until the december 15 or 20th...the dates are not completely sure...thus, we have classes and along with tat we have to prepare for this fest...Dead

So tumhara aisa hi chalta rahega for almost one month ??? Cry Dead

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged

sachchi Cry

nahi bhai...dont worry i ll try me level best and be online as much as possible..!!!! plz ithna bhi roh math..plz..!!!!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

sachchi Cry

nahi bhai...dont worry i ll try me level best and be online as much as possible..!!!! plz ithna bhi roh math..plz..!!!!

chal theek hai Unhappy unhappy toh chalega naa ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

sachchi Cry

chal theek hai Unhappy unhappy toh chalega naa ??

hmmm...nahi smile kar do tho chalega...Tongue...and ya waise mia kaha hein??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.