Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 52

Page 1
Page   of 52
Page 3 Page 52

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

Originally posted by akshayR

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by sahashrabdidash

oyee I am a reason forr continuingLOLROFL...waise thank god n ur heart dat dey made u to continue disROFL...aage badho manish ji

hahaha...LOL...ab shuru kiya hein tho aage badunga hi na..and ya thanx for tat cadbury...LOL
nahi manish..ye iss bahane tere ko diwali gift de rahi hain..ek chocolate se kaam chala kar chalta kar rahi hain tere ko LOL (Booyah baby!!!..isko bolte hain aag mein petrol kerosene ek baar mein daalna LOL)
akshu...gonna kill u...u let da cat out of da bagLOL...waise manish ji hamare gandhi hai...2nd october ko inka janm hua tha...toh gandhiji toh chocolate se kaam chala lenge na...kyun ji ROFL

nahi ekh aur gift chahiye...look at the light camera therad..i have commented wat i want there...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahasYuvreenian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
sorry dear I dont know n cant give ur gift...so sorry

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Yaar i want to ask one thing from both of u..like i have my channel on youtube..so i don't know yahan par kitne logon ko problem hoti hain watching episodes on tv..so m thinking to put up promos and daily episodes on my channel...what say ???..Ya fir its of no use since we already have many episode uploaders on youtube ??..Wanna get your response/opinion on it..

Manish_Shetty

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
nice update bhaiya a new FF waiting for it

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .YaJuShI.

nice update bhaiya a new FF waiting for it

thanx yashu...yashu read the previosu two parts first..I mean i havent written it but then it is a continuation of tat FF itself..okay? Big smile

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Yaar i want to ask one thing from both of u..like i have my channel on youtube..so i don't know yahan par kitne logon ko problem hoti hain watching episodes on tv..so m thinking to put up promos and daily episodes on my channel...what say ???..Ya fir its of no use since we already have many episode uploaders on youtube ??..Wanna get your response/opinion on it..

bro I have problem seeing sometimes on tv...and ya many will be there who would have a problem...and it would be great if u can upload becoz SG i dont think has many uploaders..!!!

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

bro I have problem seeing sometimes on tv...and ya many will be there who would have a problem...and it would be great if u can upload becoz SG i dont think has many uploaders..!!!
But yes..one problem will be quality of episodes..and also the timing might be one factor..coz i see the episode v.late at night..i mean..have u seen the recent promo of SG..jisme RC tells students to arrange models in 36 hrs ???

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

But yes..one problem will be quality of episodes..and also the timing might be one factor..coz i see the episode v.late at night..i mean..have u seen the recent promo of SG..jisme RC tells students to arrange models in 36 hrs ???

no yar i mean it was aired on star plus when my sister was watching someother serial and tat time I was in my room so i just heard part of it...but did not see it..Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.