Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 52

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savi_S

nice update...

thanx a lot..savi di..well i can call u di na?? Big smile Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 18)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aditi_4ver

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shasha4ever

Clap
AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!!!!!!
UUUPPPDDAAATTTEEE!!!!!!!!
MMMAAANNNIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tumhe lag raha hai ki mujhe electric shok laga hai kya, par... Nahi laga!  LOL
Sorry for acting totally nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your update was awesome, fantastic, roking, fabulus!
Thhhaaannnkkk uuu!!!!!  Clap

thanx a lot..!!!  Big smile Big smile electric shock...hahahaha...LOL

Aditi_4ver

princessaaliya

Goldie

princessaaliya

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged

awesome update..hope everything becomes well soon!

thanks for the pm

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessaaliya

awesome update..hope everything becomes well soon!

thanks for the pm

thanx a lot..!!! ya sure...well the next update chaichil will update..!!! Big smile Big smile

chaichil

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

1st fall  i rily appreciate manish's work

And i m  tryng my level best to matchup wid him

Hope you all are lyking our joint work

Any problem please feel free to say as the reply box is all urz!!!!!

chapter 5 JUDAI...XXX

Its a new day new begning delhi is bussing wid all its dil walle ppl busy wid daily shedule

the changing of the traffic signal the bearable yet irritating honks of the vehicles the crowd at the bus stands...

THE CITY IS SOO MUCH OF LIFE!!!!!!!

btwn oll this iss our handsome young hunk oppse our cheetah. tryng to carry hez all stuffs and a take away cofee wich he jst purchased!!!

sipping  the steam hot coffee and going thru a regular novel was not a usual yuvraj thing

but frm past some dayz this routine is being followed up

it was a running away from his feelings and questions from his buddies bt he never accepted it!!!he said he did this boring things jst for a change

suddenly annies numbr flashed on his mobile screen

he avoided the caall as he nvr attended any call in the morning

thn again the phone beeped this it was a msg

the msg was sumthng lyk this

from-annie

8;45 am 8/12/12

to - yuvraj

hey...yuvi god knwz wot has bitten u???                  

it seems u wake up dead in the morng                     

wotz wid u???                                                        

anywayzz wat i was sayng ha shez going

u seem to haf forgotten her nd did nt even tok to her

shez hurt so she is leavng           .

she wanted to meet her yuvraj b4 leaving     

if u can reach here by 10 am she rily will be happy   

thn hope we will meet till thn take care..bye              

"wot the hell!! topper jaa rahi hein..."tht was it he had lost it he grabbed his lailas keyz and rushed to annies house

he will never let this happen he will never let his topper leave!!!

As fast he can thru all those hectic  traffic  he zoomed passed all the thing only to stop at one place Annies house he halted b4 her house got down from his liala took a long breath and assured himself tht he will convince topper to stay bt will she listen to him?why shud she?y wil she? But she has too...yuvi was damn determined

Yuvi walked as fast he can and rang the doorbell the door opened and annie greeted him

"hey yuvi!!!!!!!u here?wow thtz a surprise"said annie smiling

Shez smiling thought uv how can annie be so happy wen suvreen is leaving?

Wer are the tears?the sadness?or has annie become a brilliant actor overnyt??or is it only me who is feeling to jump into the icy cold water cuz my heart  is burning!!dammit i cant bear this pain

Naro cums from behind wid a box of chocolate, dolls and a pakage it seemed sumthng lyk kitchen set

"lots of gifts u see,hope she likes it!!!!"Exclaimed naro

They haf lost it thought yuvraj here suvreen is leaving and they dnt even give her proper gifts

Wat will she do wid those kitchen set??she will play tea tea ya ghar ghar wid her sister c'mon only her sisters name is baby she is really not a baby

And for what are those Barbie dolls foror w8 are they supposed to be miniature for naro!!u see she is so lean she luks lyk a doll bt wot is she goin to wid those dresses tht wont even fit her???

I think they all cud not take the news of suvreen leaving thtz y all of thm haf gone insane and see they are doing all these crazy stuffs  no  i should stop suvreen or eles hum sabko agra ke pagalkhane mein land hona padega

Wen yuvraj was busy thinking suvreen  was meanwhile standing behind yuvraj having all flashbacks of their  fyt her mistake she wanted to apologise but had no idea how to go about it then she silently walkes past  yuvraj and placed a neatly gift paked box on the table

25236287.gif

Yuvraj nw was thinking how to make suvreen stay

So with all his emotions he was about to say...but thn wat he heard next from suvreens mouth was lyk a slap to his face

"i rily will miss diya y i she leaving??cant she stay???"asked suvreen in the verge of tears

Yes it was rily lyk a slap that woke yuvraj from his worst nightmare so diya was leaving not suvreen he smiled lyk a fool briefly then realisation hit him his little angel is leaving him

Diya she is going!!!!!!!

"diya????voh kyunn jaa rahi hein???"asked yuvraj facing annie but frm corner of his eyes watching suvreen

Annie- arrey!uske parents vapas aa gaye so shez going chill mar yaar suvreen voh aa jayengi vapas!itna senti math ho

Diya- shenthi math hol ! ap lovo math said diya shanking her tiny fingers indicating no!!

Suvreen  could not help laughing at her tiny angels antics suvreen picked her up and kissed her on the forehead luvngly

Yuvraj moved towards thm and luvngly luked at both the ladies he held diyas hand and said"ek toh ladki paasand aayi thi abhi tub hi chod ke ja rahi hein"hearing this diya jerked her hands away frm yuvraj and said "sry par mein toh  lanbeel kapool sein shaadi karungi{ranbir kapoor},tumh chahiye toh is sein shaadi kar lo said diya pointing at suvreen

Yuvraj lukes up at suvreen and they share an eye lock

"karlunga"said yuvi

"excuse me"said suvi

"mera matlab hein ki mein ranbeer kappor sein shaddi kar lunga:"said yuvi in a hast

"kyaaa/?"shouted suvi and diya

"areey yar kuch nahi said yuvi and fled from there

Aafter sometymss diyaas parents cuum and takes her bak

She was showered  wid gifts from her maasi's gang she was beyond happy and promised to comeback

"suvreen kaha hein??" yuvi asked naro

Naro- voh chali gayi...

Yuvi- chali gayi...???aise kaise>>...bina bataye

Actually suvreen left early as she still was not abel to face yuvraj and she was still not abel to takel her feelings for yuvraj tackle???she cud nt evn understand wat was happening to her so the on;y option she had was to leave

Yuvi too tuk his leave and strated his laila

Absent mindedly he drove his laila

He again caught up wid his train of thots

"y was i so hyper  today???my heart almost missed a beat wen i thougt suvreen was leaving.tht clearly shows i cannot livee wid out her,but y

Ohh stop it yuvi u wud have reacted the same way if annie or naro wud haf left aftrol gud frnds,...hein na?????

Ha vohi hein

Saying this he forcefully shut his thoughts and drove into the college hostel

He parked his laila and was about to enter the hostel wen he herd the boys shoutin

"FINALLY THE COLLAGE TRIP !!TOMMOROW!!!!!!"

...end...

Hope u enjoyed this update

Basically if u read the first parts u will come to kno  tht this ff was on a collage trip

So tht extra funolicious college trip is coming

Wer u will see more patch upps breakups romance heart breaks fun and fyts

Plz hit the lyk button of u thin k this update was worth it

And encourage me or us{manish}

And any suggestions plz feel free to cumnt

Waiting eagerly for ur response!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

angel...sAkDhaFAN.Tanya.23rose1234princessaaliyasujairohitSavi_Svidya.Gkim.rayatluvushivin1Monika_S..Satarupa..bhavnahAditi_4verManish_ShettyakshayRgal.angel

akshayR

IF-Rockerz

akshayR

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Great work chaichil...was real fun reading the update...by the way...shaadi wid suvi ???..voh toh main bhi karlunga LOLLOL

chaichil

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by chaichil - 08 December 2012 at 1:03pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.