Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 15)

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaichil

manish really well written dud3Clap
i haf said this b4 bt cant help sayng it again tht m damn lucky to write with u !!!!

i mean this was just out of this world !!!!!! it was super osum !!!!!!!!

u want to continue the nxt part

or its ok if i do it???????Smile

u r an osum writer and this part was phenomenal
m luvng it Wink

thanx a lot chaichil..!!!Big smile Big smile...you can go ahead with updating the next part...!!! and ya feel free to take the story as u want...if u want u can continue with the sad MU...or try to bring them close...but then one thing i dont think it would be good if we bring them in a relationship right now..then there wont be point in it..u can get them close..but then not that they realize that are in love..!! Big smile Big smile

AmYraaA IF-Dazzler
AmYraaA
AmYraaA

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

i haf said this b4 bt cant help sayng it again tht m damn lucky to write with u !!!!

m luvng it Wink

thanx a lot chaichil..!!!Big smile Big smile...you can go ahead with updating the next part...!!! and ya feel free to take the story as u want...if u want u can continue with the sad MU...or try to bring them close...but then one thing i dont think it would be good if we bring them in a relationship right now..then there wont be point in it..u can get them close..but then not that they realize that are in love..!! Big smile Big smile

hmmm i get ur point thr!!!!!!!!!
i haf thot abt sumthng eles but dnt wry wont bring thm all at once in a relationship tht is not natural!!!!! so i agree wid u ill continue ur part but a bit differently !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Hi chaichil...i don't think i have talked with u before..i am akshay..glad to have u back in the forum and start this FF again...

So i just read the last 2 parts...it was really awesome..and the last part..even more awesome ClapClap gud work both of u...MU hui..but still they were caring about each other...that was so sweet Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmYraaAManish_Shetty

AmYraaA IF-Dazzler
AmYraaA
AmYraaA

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Hi chaichil...i don't think i have talked with u before..i am akshay..glad to have u back in the forum and start this FF again...

So i just read the last 2 parts...it was really awesome..and the last part..even more awesome ClapClap gud work both of u...MU hui..but still they were caring about each other...that was so sweet Embarrassed

hey nice to meet u m chaitanya

well the MU part i shud say hats of to manish

though m glad m bak and cud continue wid my ff wid another fab writer Smile

bdw thnx!!!!

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

m luvng it Wink

hmmm i get ur point thr!!!!!!!!!
i haf thot abt sumthng eles but dnt wry wont bring thm all at once in a relationship tht is not natural!!!!! so i agree wid u ill continue ur part but a bit differently !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tat would be great...it is gud that u bring a lil change in the story..and plz feel free to take the story in any direction..!!! Big smile Big smile

AmYraaA

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

thanx a lot bhai..!!!
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

bdw thnx!!!!

Mani...bhai..actor ka sapna chodd..writer banna hai kya ab ???.LOLLOL Tongue..This update by you was really awesome Thumbs Up

Edited by akshayR - 02 December 2012 at 1:22am

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged

bdw thnx!!!!

Mani...bhai..actor ka sapna chodd..writer banna hai kya ab ???.LOLLOL Tongue..This update by you was really awesome Thumbs Up

hahaha...thanx a lot bhai..!!! Big smile Big smile

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 02 December 2012 at 1:25am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index