Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 14)

AmYraaA IF-Dazzler
AmYraaA
AmYraaA

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
manish really well written dud3Clap
i haf said this b4 bt cant help sayng it again tht m damn lucky to write with u !!!!

i mean this was just out of this world !!!!!! it was super osum !!!!!!!!

u want to continue the nxt part

or its ok if i do it???????Smile

u r an osum writer and this part was phenomenal
m luvng it Wink

Edited by chaichil - 02 December 2012 at 12:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Ye kya ho gay...abhi to laga ki in dono kebeech mein ek naya ehsas shuru ho gaya...lekin ab to aisa lag raha hai ki ye dono ekdusare ka chehra bhi kabhi nahi dekhenge...

Suvi ke saath saath mujhe bhi rona aa raha hai...kun ho gaya ye sab...kun...

hey kaveri..waise inn kyun ka jawab hi tho doondna hein in dono ko...Wink..and ya just chek it out..i actually made a small change in the top..plz...check it out...the reason why suvi got that angry on yuvi is updated...sorry fot the inconivienec..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmYraaAkaveriw2008

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purecure

hey dear ...i was jst reading ol ur parts...n wer olmost done wid part 4...n saw ur part5 updated too...!!! kya yaar time toh dete...break lene ka!!!Wink

wow...n finally done reading ur n chaichil's FF together...n believe it was worth reading...!!!

jst became fan of ur writing...!!!

liked each n evry part of it n specially our SG...loved it...!!!

i will not describe each part's best thing..bcoz if i wld do dat den my post will become an os...lolxx...!!!
jst kidding...i meant ur every part was amazing n best...!!!

plss do continue soon...n if u cld pm plss do !!!

hey hi..thanx a lot..!!! These comments matter a lot for me..and Chaichil...we will continue soon..and ya i am not sure if u read the edited version..actually i changed the story a lil bit in the start..if possible just read the part 5 once again plz...I am sorry for the inconvinence caused..really sorry..!!! and thanx once again..!!! Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmYraaApurecure

purecure IF-Rockerz
purecure
purecure

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Originally posted by purecure

hey dear ...i was jst reading ol ur parts...n wer olmost done wid part 4...n saw ur part5 updated too...!!! kya yaar time toh dete...break lene ka!!!Wink

wow...n finally done reading ur n chaichil's FF together...n believe it was worth reading...!!!

jst became fan of ur writing...!!!

liked each n evry part of it n specially our SG...loved it...!!!

i will not describe each part's best thing..bcoz if i wld do dat den my post will become an os...lolxx...!!!
jst kidding...i meant ur every part was amazing n best...!!!

plss do continue soon...n if u cld pm plss do !!!

hey hi..thanx a lot..!!! These comments matter a lot for me..and Chaichil...we will continue soon..and ya i am not sure if u read the edited version..actually i changed the story a lil bit in the start..if possible just read the part 5 once again plz...I am sorry for the inconvinence caused..really sorry..!!! and thanx once again..!!! Big smile Big smile
upar wala i mean kavs ke tune jo reply diya tah..i read dat edited part...!!!
tension na le...!!!
n sorry...plss no sorry!!

Manish_Shetty

kaveriw2008 IF-Sizzlerz
kaveriw2008
kaveriw2008

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Ye kya ho gay...abhi to laga ki in dono kebeech mein ek naya ehsas shuru ho gaya...lekin ab to aisa lag raha hai ki ye dono ekdusare ka chehra bhi kabhi nahi dekhenge...

hey kaveri..waise inn kyun ka jawab hi tho doondna hein in dono ko...Wink..and ya just chek it out..i actually made a small change in the top..plz...check it out...the reason why suvi got that angry on yuvi is updated...sorry fot the inconivienec..!!!

Ab to sach mein mera dimag out ho gaya hai...ek pal ke liye ye dono sab kuch bhool kar pyar ke bare mein soch nahi sakate...uss beautifull moment mein kho nahi sakate...harbar relization ya phir jealosy track lana jaruri hai kya...

AmYraaA IF-Dazzler
AmYraaA
AmYraaA

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Ab to sach mein mera dimag out ho gaya hai...ek pal ke liye ye dono sab kuch bhool kar pyar ke bare mein soch nahi sakate...uss beautifull moment mein kho nahi sakate...harbar relization ya phir jealosy track lana jaruri hai kya...

BUT kaveri sumtymz fytz nd misunderstnding brings out true luv

and this is jst a way to make yuvreen confess

agar voh dur nahi jayenge they will nvr realize their luv for each othr???????
..Satarupa.. IF-Dazzler
..Satarupa..
..Satarupa..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Really liked the update but i really dont like fights between yuvreen ...Unhappy
But writing was AWESOME...Clap
So looking forward to the next update... Smile
And thanks for the pm...Big smile

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-Sata_rupa-0

Really liked the update but i really dont like fights between yuvreen ...Unhappy
But writing was AWESOME...Clap
So looking forward to the next update... Smile
And thanks for the pm...Big smile

thanx a lot..!!! Big smile Big smile...we will try to update as soon as possible..!!! Big smile Big smile

..Satarupa..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index