Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 52

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Awesome...wow...this is beautiful and funny also...

Love yo read this...pls kuch bhi lokho lekin yuvi chiteh se gadha na ho bas meri yahi req hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichilManish_Shetty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 13)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

Awesome...wow...this is beautiful and funny also...

Love yo read this...pls kuch bhi lokho lekin yuvi chiteh se gadha na ho bas meri yahi req hai...

ohhh bt suvreen ko toh usko gadha bulane ka ryt hein na???

nd if suvreen wont kol him tht hw will our handum {uv} prove tht hez cheetah...?

nd if he doess nt prove thn no fytz

no fytz thn no luv

no luv thn no yuvreen

toh pleej kabhi kabhi gadha bula sakthe hein????????????

Manish_Shettykaveriw2008

princessaaliya

Goldie

princessaaliya

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
great part..glad its being continued..
will wait for more..thanks for the pm!

chaichilManish_Shetty

haya20

haya20

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
hi chaichil,
i am haya,nice updateSmile...liked it a lot

chaichilManish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
First of all Chaichil an awesome update..and sorry as i did not update it yesterday..
To other readers...I dont know how many of you all are going to murder me after this update...becoz it has a lil bit of pain and some fight between Yuvreen...but then guys what i belive is that if we dont have separation in the story then it wont have the element in it...I mean we can certainly not have something where both will always be happy...then I dont think we would ever need a story..I mean just for instance if there is not negativity in any story then there is no point in saying a "Happily ever after" in the end...

Part 5: Pyar Mein Dard
When Yuvi and Suvi were lost in thoughts in two different places...four different minds gathered at the same place and were trying think something alike...yes, something that can bring Yuvreen together...They now had confirmed that Yuvreen were in love..!!
Suvi in the washroom...
Suvi: Waise yeh Yuvraj kar kya raha hein..? Kahi wo jaanbujkar mere pass tho nahi aa raha hein...Nahi nahi...aisa nahi wo saktha...(suddenly she remembers the fresher's night...the Yuvi-Rhea conversation...)...Nahi Yuvi aisa nahi sooch saktha...

Suvi walks down the stairs...she is saying something to herself...
Suvi: Arey Suvi..aisa kuch nahi hua hein...thum zyada sochon math..sab tikh ho jayega...Yes..behave normal Suvi...Normal...

suddenly she finds that Yuvi is standing below the stairs thinking about something...She walks towards him..

Suvi: Arey thum yaha kya kar rahe ho?
Yuvi: Wo..wo mein...wo..haan...mein thumra wait kar raha tha...
Suvi: mera wait??...Yuvraj thum soch kya kar rahe ho?? Upar jo kuch bhi hua..aur ab yaha par mera wait?? Yuvraj...dekho mujhe pata nahi ki thum chathe kya ho...lekin please mujhse door raho...mein uss type ki ladki nahi hoon (yes she had said a lot...a lot now she could do nothing about it...)
Yuvi: Bas topper...thum samajthi kya ho apne aap ko?? Mein koi thumara Romeo nahi hoon ki thumare peeche ghumtha rahunga...aur upar jo bhi hua wo bas coincidence tha..samji...

Yuvi is now really annoyed with the way Suvi behaved with him...First of all he was annoyed with the way he behaved with Suvi through out the day...He walks off from there annoyed...
Suvi, on the other day knew it she should have not behaved that rude to Yuvi..I mean ya agreed he was getting close to her...but then she too was to be blamed for that...how can she even think of Yuvi to be that kind of guy...No she was wrong..but then the mistake had already been created...now she cannot rub that off...she is now worried and guilty and she walks to the dinning place...
Here in the dining table Raathie, Mannu, Annie and Naro were preparing for the dinner...While Yuvi enters a lil fuming with anger...
Raathie: Lo bhai aa gaye...
Naro: Yeh Suvi kaha reh gayi?..
Annie: Naro..Suvi kaha hein yeh tho Yuvi jantha hoga na...
That is it...How can Yuvi know where Suvi was...??
Yuvi: Kya? Mein kya jaano ki thumari dost kaha hein? Mein uska bodyguard nahi hoon ki bas uski har ekh whereabouts ko jaantha hoon..samji?
Annie, Naro, Raathie and Mannu were shocked to see this fuming Yuvi...yes agreed he used to get angry even before..but this time there was something more to it...They knew that there must be something that happened between Suvi and Yuvi...
Suvi at the same time walks towards the dining table..a lil worried and with guilt clear on her face..
(now you guys need to imagine this...there was a dining table with 8 chairs...it was square in shape..that means two chairs at each side..)
Annie and Raathie occupied one side...Mannu and Naro occupied the other...now there were two sides left unoccupied...Suvreen sat on one side..and expected Yuvi to sit there...but...but...Yuvi went around and sat on the other side all alone...This did not go unnoticed by others...they were shocked...Suvi was hurt the most..yes she was wrong...but then that did not mean he would behave so rude to her...Annie and other's saw this and Annie suddenly was about to ask Yuvraj about wat was the matter and why was he behaving so rude to Suvi...but Rathie stopped her...He knew that this was not the right time to ask...They kept quite and continued with the dinner...Suvi every time glanced at Yuvi for him to just see her once...but then each time she saw was that Yuvi was just ignoring her..in fact he was behaving as if she did not exist for him...This was something that she could not take...Tears filled her eyes and she could not take this anymore...if she did not move from there probably she would end up crying...she did not want her to look silly infront of yuvraj...she got up..
Suvi: Annie wo mujhe yaad aya ki Puppa ne kaha tha ki mein unhe phone kar doon...Wo log Delhi aane wale hein na...tho mujhe unne call karna hein...
Mannu: Par..
Suvi just walked off from there...She reached the balcony and all that she could do was to cry...cry her heart out...she cried...she suddenly felt all empty...she felt all alone...she felt that some one was missing now by her side...she was left all on her own to face the cruel world...but something that she did not know was WHO?

Here, Yuvi could not take it too...Yes he too wanted to see her..he wanted to wipe away those tears that were forming in her eyes...but how could he..? She had just told him to stop getting close to her...he too had his self respect...agreed that this was the first time ever that he got so close to any girl...but that did not mean that she could think of him in that manner...he knew that he could not see her sad...he could not see her cry...he cannot take a drop of tear in her eyes...but all that he did not know was WHY?

This WHO...and WHY...did not have any answer...The dinner continued...and even Suvi returned back...now she had pasted a fake smile on her face...all knew that there was a lot of sorrow hidden behind that one smile...But they knew that it was not the right time to ask her the reason...The boys bid a farewell and left to DPSC...while the girls decided to spend the night in Annie's place...as they could not leave Diya all alone...
The night was too long...for both Yuvraj and Suvreen...They were angry..upset..disappointed...most of all they were guilty...

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 02 December 2012 at 12:24am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanya.23rose1234princessaaliyasujairohitSavi_Skim.rayatMonika_Svidya.GAditi_4verbhavnah..Satarupa..chaichilgal.angelakshayRkaveriw2008

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Ye kya ho gay...abhi to laga ki in dono kebeech mein ek naya ehsas shuru ho gaya...lekin ab to aisa lag raha hai ki ye dono ekdusare ka chehra bhi kabhi nahi dekhenge...

Suvi ke saath saath mujhe bhi rona aa raha hai...kun ho gaya ye sab...kun...

chaichilManish_Shetty

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haya20

hi chaichil,
i am haya,nice updateSmile...liked it a lot

thnx hayya

m glad u liked it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manish_Shetty

purecure

IF-Rockerz

purecure

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
hey dear ...i was jst reading ol ur parts...n wer olmost done wid part 4...n saw ur part5 updated too...!!! kya yaar time toh dete...break lene ka!!!Wink

wow...n finally done reading ur n chaichil's FF together...n believe it was worth reading...!!!

jst became fan of ur writing...!!!

liked each n evry part of it n specially our SG...loved it...!!!

i will not describe each part's best thing..bcoz if i wld do dat den my post will become an os...lolxx...!!!
jst kidding...i meant ur every part was amazing n best...!!!

plss do continue soon...n if u cld pm plss do !!!

Edited by purecure - 02 December 2012 at 12:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichilManish_ShettyakshayR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.