Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

India-Forums

FF:YouAreMyDestiny(ManishChaichil)Part10uptd-AdPt2 (Page 37)

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shraddhask

great update Thumbs Up
good ki Adi suvi ka cousin hain.Big smile
loved Yuvi's jealousy
great work once again Clap
thanx for the pm Star
will be waiting for the next updateSmile

thanx a lot and ya next update is a combined update..!! Big smileBig smile
Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

Gud work manish...well descripted story of Yuvi's Jealousy...Smile But next update ke liye "But" daalke fir tension mein daal diya LOL

thanx a lot akku bro...!! tension toda ab lena padega bhai..kuch bura hone wala hein..ab ke liye bas ithna hi keh saktha hoon...Big smileBig smile
Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haya20

nice update, thanks!Big smile

thanx a lot haya di...!! and ya hw r u?? after long time...kaha thi aap?? I mean I was also absent for some time in the forum...but wat abt u?? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

haya20

haya20 Senior Member
haya20
haya20

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

thanx a lot haya di...!! and ya hw r u?? after long time...kaha thi aap?? I mean I was also absent for some time in the forum...but wat abt u?? Big smile

Well, i started with my internship, also had my exam and was overly  stressed out and tensed. Actually,i still am,i really need a breakConfused

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manish_Shetty

Well, i started with my internship, also had my exam and was overly  stressed out and tensed. Actually,i still am,i really need a breakConfused

oh okay di..koi na...my condition too is the same..!! I rarely find time to come online...!!! anyways all the best di..!! Big smileBig smile

haya20

haya20 Senior Member
haya20
haya20

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thanks! nice to know that  i am not the only oneLOL...btw i should be studying nowEmbarrassed

Manish_Shetty

Manish_Shetty IF-Dazzler
Manish_Shetty
Manish_Shetty

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Disclaimer: The news is just fictional and only for the promotion of the New turn that would take place in the FF...it does not have any relevance to the actualy happenings around us..in the real world..!!
Raaz News..!!
This is Bondhu Raam direct from the Raaz news studios...!! We have recntly contacted the writers of the FF Manish and Chaitanya...This is what they could tell:
Manish: Yes, the news is confirmed...there is a storm of sadness that is going to envelop the FF and Yuvreen...
Chaitanya: The FF will take a complete new turn by the 31st...It is also our request that all Yuvreen fans there plz stay calm in the times of turmoil...the journey of yuvreen is certainly not coming to an end...but then there is going to be a turbulance..!!! After, which the Plane Yuvreen will take off with all might..!!

Lets see what happens...!! Also please note that You can win a chance to meet some dashing and glamorous Television characters in the FF...!!! For that all you need to do is check out for the small contest that would be posted along with the next update...!!!
Disclaimer: The news is just fictional and only for the promotion of the New turn that would take place in the FF...it does not have any relevance to the actualy happenings around us..in the real world..!!

Edited by Manish_Shetty - 26 December 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmalyaangelmimi16maria_rox14.Tanya.kim.rayatluvushivin1..Satarupa..gal.angelakshayR

maria_rox14 Senior Member
maria_rox14
maria_rox14

Posted: 26 December 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I really like these news items...they are soo cute!!
But what storm Yaar????

Manish_Shetty

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index