loved Yuvi's jealousy
great work once again πŸ‘
thanx for the pm β­οΈ
will be waiting for the next update😊

thanx a lot and ya next update is a combined update..!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: akshayR

Gud work manish...well descripted story of Yuvi's Jealousy...😊 But next update ke liye "But" daalke fir tension mein daal diya πŸ˜†

thanx a lot akku bro...!! tension toda ab lena padega bhai..kuch bura hone wala hein..ab ke liye bas ithna hi keh saktha hoon...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: haya20

nice update, thanks!πŸ˜ƒ

thanx a lot haya di...!! and ya hw r u?? after long time...kaha thi aap?? I mean I was also absent for some time in the forum...but wat abt u?? πŸ˜ƒ
haya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

thanx a lot haya di...!! and ya hw r u?? after long time...kaha thi aap?? I mean I was also absent for some time in the forum...but wat abt u?? πŸ˜ƒ

Well, i started with my internship, also had my exam and was overly  stressed out and tensed. Actually,i still am,i really need a breakπŸ˜•
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: haya20

Well, i started with my internship, also had my exam and was overly  stressed out and tensed. Actually,i still am,i really need a breakπŸ˜•

oh okay di..koi na...my condition too is the same..!! I rarely find time to come online...!!! anyways all the best di..!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
haya20 thumbnail
thanks! nice to know that  i am not the only oneπŸ˜†...btw i should be studying now😳
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Disclaimer: The news is just fictional and only for the promotion of the New turn that would take place in the FF...it does not have any relevance to the actualy happenings around us..in the real world..!!
Raaz News..!!
This is Bondhu Raam direct from the Raaz news studios...!! We have recntly contacted the writers of the FF Manish and Chaitanya...This is what they could tell:
Manish: Yes, the news is confirmed...there is a storm of sadness that is going to envelop the FF and Yuvreen...
Chaitanya: The FF will take a complete new turn by the 31st...It is also our request that all Yuvreen fans there plz stay calm in the times of turmoil...the journey of yuvreen is certainly not coming to an end...but then there is going to be a turbulance..!!! After, which the Plane Yuvreen will take off with all might..!!

Lets see what happens...!! Also please note that You can win a chance to meet some dashing and glamorous Television characters in the FF...!!! For that all you need to do is check out for the small contest that would be posted along with the next update...!!!
Disclaimer: The news is just fictional and only for the promotion of the New turn that would take place in the FF...it does not have any relevance to the actualy happenings around us..in the real world..!!
Edited by Manish_Shetty - 11 years ago
maria_rox14 thumbnail
I really like these news items...they are soo cute!!
But what storm Yaar????
Manish_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: maria_rox14

I really like these news items...they are soo cute!!
But what storm Yaar????

storm..it would have its own side effects...I mean it will actualyl be verry sad...and may be this update today will make many even losse their hearts and hopes form the FF...but dont worry this will just give a complete new turn...!!! you may be shocked today as well as in the next update...and ya pls do participate in the contest that would be held..!! okay dont forget..!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
cherry.parul0 thumbnail

whatz the raazzz???????

reveal it soon...
cant guess whatz nxt...
dont make me wait 4 so long..