Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshayR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yaar i want to ask one thing from both of u..like i have my channel on youtube..so i don't know yahan par kitne logon ko problem hoti hain watching episodes on tv..so m thinking to put up promos and daily episodes on my channel...what say ???..Ya fir its of no use since we already have many episode uploaders on youtube ??..Wanna get your response/opinion on it..
.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update bhaiya a new FF waiting for it
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: .YaJuShI.

nice update bhaiya a new FF waiting for it

thanx yashu...yashu read the previosu two parts first..I mean i havent written it but then it is a continuation of tat FF itself..okay? 😃
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

Yaar i want to ask one thing from both of u..like i have my channel on youtube..so i don't know yahan par kitne logon ko problem hoti hain watching episodes on tv..so m thinking to put up promos and daily episodes on my channel...what say ???..Ya fir its of no use since we already have many episode uploaders on youtube ??..Wanna get your response/opinion on it..

bro I have problem seeing sometimes on tv...and ya many will be there who would have a problem...and it would be great if u can upload becoz SG i dont think has many uploaders..!!!
akshayR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manish_Shetty

bro I have problem seeing sometimes on tv...and ya many will be there who would have a problem...and it would be great if u can upload becoz SG i dont think has many uploaders..!!!

But yes..one problem will be quality of episodes..and also the timing might be one factor..coz i see the episode v.late at night..i mean..have u seen the recent promo of SG..jisme RC tells students to arrange models in 36 hrs ???
Manish_Shetty thumbnail
Originally posted by: akshayR

But yes..one problem will be quality of episodes..and also the timing might be one factor..coz i see the episode v.late at night..i mean..have u seen the recent promo of SG..jisme RC tells students to arrange models in 36 hrs ???

no yar i mean it was aired on star plus when my sister was watching someother serial and tat time I was in my room so i just heard part of it...but did not see it..
akshayR thumbnail
ok fine..i will try o do this on my channel ðŸ˜Š
..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nyc idea akshu...it'll help me too :)

akshayR thumbnail
ok mani and sahas..i have uploaded the recent promo of SG..dekhlo ðŸ˜Š