SBS; Twist . .. in shows.. BV (Page 5)

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poiu123

Originally posted by bhach

Originally posted by Sheetsden

@bhach anandi is an educated girl..she was state topper in board exams...I thnk shiv knows tht she is smart,  intelligent and educated..she has not gone to good school or colleage like shekhar family..but she is educated...shiv knows about her qualification...if cv has shown shiv falling in love with a regular uneducated village girl..tht would have been unrealistic...but anandi is brought up by a rich and cultured  family. Shiv old not have loved her if she was not an independent strong woman.
Please tell me I may have mised that episode ..she is bachelor of science. MA, MSC or  DIPLOMA Holder OR PhD..YES, I know she is matriculate and topped the state board...

When did Anadndi tell him about her degree..?

She has always in the haveli under the umbrella of Singhs...I do not what defines an independent strong woman.
Staying with your parents or in-laws does not mean you ar NOT an independent woman.
Anandi is a graduate ( did her BA in social work as per Shyam's suggestion) and the sarpanch of her village.

Poiu, Absolutely agree ...Independent woman means having independent thought process...by pleasing everybody around yet being able to have a POV & voice.!!
Women of today shd be confident, educated not PhD and shd have confidence to RISE.  And Anandi has risen to great heights by following & being under DS's strict rules & regulations.  This is one of the main reasons Shiv has fallen for her hook , line & sinker Big smile.  If one stays with Inlaws & parents one is not GAWAR or illiterate or cannot take care of oneself . I feel there is difference between the serious 'Suppression' of woman & so called feminist's liberation. 
Mallika sheravat & Neha dhupia's interviews scare meOuch...increasing no. of divorces on the basis of so called "independence" ...all this is other side of coin.
Yes it's true that we woman have to invest much more in the family but God only gave us that extra strengthBig smile. Looking at Anandi we can safely say...Women are more patient ,  more tolerant & more strong ...woman is symbol of that!!

Though Ajee knows that her Prince Charming can fight monsters, rescues her, and saves the Haveli, all by himself Embarrassed ...BUT he'll do everything while being a partner to Sarpanch Ajee. They will actually fight together and they have a great chemistry that shows they are both smart and strong in their own right. Big smile

But I feel we women shd know how to take care of OUR SELF because…...Our Prince Charming may not always be there or may not be so charming Wink( may do a volte face like J)…...Girls gotta be strong, empowered and self reliant! It's fine to ask for help etc but when push comes to shove, we gotta be able to handle life and all it throws at us. Anandi has shown one & all this so very well!!
Now she'll handle Sanchi & show the Shekhars how to turn Brat to Rat WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyalifelessons

kavzz Senior Member
kavzz
kavzz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
tfs!
Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Originally posted by elasingh

Reported.

In Surabhi's defense, NOT THAT SHE NEEDS ME TO DEFEND HER, but nevertheless let me press on, Ela with respect may I say that some times I feel the Forum members overreact to statements and "report" for apparently small matters, making it almost a Forum for kids.  Reporting to the teacher type.  We are grown ups for God's sake.

Surabhi did not say anything that was so serious.  Yeh Forum mein thoda hassi mazaak karte hai toh itna serious bhee hame nahi hona chahiye.  There are enough things in the world that makes life pretty serious.  Read the newspaper in the morning Unhappy

Agar koi abusive language use kare ya personal attack peh uttar aye, toh zaroor, reporting is called for.  Otherwise I am sure Surabhi did not mean Auschwitz jail and Jew gassification that we need to react like that.

These are my personal views on a very calm and peaceful Diwali morning in Bombay.  God be with you. 
chill Yash ... LOL
Excellent job as a solicitor... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Palelasingh

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 5cents

Poiu, Absolutely agree ...Independent woman means having independent thought process...by pleasing everybody around yet being able to have a POV & voice.!!
Women of today shd be confident, educated not PhD and shd have confidence to RISE.  And Anandi has risen to great heights by following & being under DS's strict rules & regulations.  This is one of the main reasons Shiv has fallen for her hook , line & sinker Big smile.  If one stays with Inlaws & parents one is not GAWAR or illiterate or cannot take care of oneself . I feel there is difference between the serious 'Suppression' of woman & so called feminist's liberation. 
Mallika sheravat & Neha dhupia's interviews scare meOuch...increasing no. of divorces on the basis of so called "independence" ...all this is other side of coin.
Yes it's true that we woman have to invest much more in the family but God only gave us that extra strengthBig smile. Looking at Anandi we can safely say...Women are more patient ,  more tolerant & more strong ...woman is symbol of that!!

Though Ajee knows that her Prince Charming can fight monsters, rescues her, and saves the Haveli, all by himself Embarrassed ...BUT he'll do everything while being a partner to Sarpanch Ajee. They will actually fight together and they have a great chemistry that shows they are both smart and strong in their own right. Big smile

But I feel we women shd know how to take care of OUR SELF because'...Our Prince Charming may not always be there or may not be so charming Wink( may do a volte face like J)'...Girls gotta be strong, empowered and self reliant! It's fine to ask for help etc but when push comes to shove, we gotta be able to handle life and all it throws at us. Anandi has shown one & all this so very well!!
Now she'll handle Sanchi & show the Shekhars how to turn Brat to Rat WinkLOL

Superlike Clap. I agree with you completely. Staying with your inlaws or respecting elders does not make you a Gawar...BV CVs have shown Anandi to fight against injustice and aandh vishwas and that makes her progressive

Edited by ayesha321 - 13 November 2012 at 9:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriya

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by YashpalDhavan

Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by bhach

Originally posted by Sheetsden

@bhach anandi is an educated girl..she was state topper in board exams...I thnk shiv knows tht she is smart,  intelligent and educated..she has not gone to good school or colleage like shekhar family..but she is educated...shiv knows about her qualification...if cv has shown shiv falling in love with a regular uneducated village girl..tht would have been unrealistic...but anandi is brought up by a rich and cultured  family. Shiv old not have loved her if she was not an independent strong woman.
Please tell me I may have mised that episode ..she is bachelor of science. MA, MSC or  DIPLOMA Holder OR PhD..YES, I know she is matriculate and topped the state board...

When did Anadndi tell him about her degree..?

She has always in the haveli under the umbrella of Singhs...I do not what defines an independent strong woman.

Bhach - she received the degree of Bachelor of XYZ in less than 6 months. ...LOL may be from University of Jaitser ROFL whose Vice-Chancellor is her great father-n-law Shri Bhairo Singh...ROFLROFL

But I still feel that Shekhars should have verified the authenticity of that degree ...LOLLOL after all their son is an IAS officer Big smile

LOL

For making halwa you do not need to be a PhD

You don't need to be a PhD to massage someone's head and feet  either ... LOLROFL

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
ok its not that sanchi is totally wrong or totally right...

her reason that her brother chose a girl for marriage without approving from her is wrong, her judgement about the girl without knowing her is wrong... i mean..agreed she is concerned for her brother that he should marry the right person, but at the same time she should trust her brother's and family's choice, if they feel that "a village girl" is right for their son then obviously there must be some reason behind it... now shiv and his parents wont blindly choose just any random village girl for his marriage... 

now where i think sanchi is not entirely wrong is in today's episode when she asked anandi about her clothes...obviously for a city girl wearing all those ghagra's and jewellery everyday would look odd... and the village itself being sooo different from the city

but instead of being polite about it, all sanchi did was be too blunt and rude... even in the next episode if she didnt like the gift, she didnt have to shout it too loud so it can be heard over the phone...
just because she's from the city, or maybe even more educated than anandi, doesnt mean she should not have basic manners... generally when you meet a new person, that too someone who's going to be a part of your family you should give them a chance.. try and understand them.. instead its like sanchi has made up her mind that no matter what...whatever the girl shiv has chosen for him, "uneducated from some backward village" has to bad and she has to insult her every time she gets a chance...

she being a girl too would be going to someone else's house after marriage, what if she gets the same treatment then? 

all in all...sanchi may be unhappy but she should give anandi a chance...to see if she's actually right for her brother or not just be plain rude to her.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riks111Chytrasamvi.surabhi01

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
brother and sisters especially small one has no right to decide spouse for their brother and sisters .this right is only for parents and for that person who is getting married now as regards anandi qualification yes she is  graduate but i dont know in which stream and sanchi will ask qualification of anandi ??? that is very funny i mean girl who herself not at all interested in study always watching tv  playing game in pc watching movie with friends this girl will ask anandi qualification and more over she is younger than anandi so how can she talk like this to anandi .i hope anandi will give some sense to sanchi as elder sister that u should concetrate on study dont waste money of ur parents
Chytra Goldie
Chytra
Chytra

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I dont get it.. I really dont get it. Sachi is behaving as if she is going to marry Anandi and she has to live with her. Get a life girl. Your brother has every right to choose his life partner.

By the way, Sachi dressing sense is so Wacko. In reality if she wears a knee length frock and roam in roads of a village half the people will ogle and the other half will curse. Her so called dressing sense has no common sense.

Why does she need to get irritated, when she is not wearing one. Totally rude and uncalled behavior from a educated girl like her. She has no respect for anyone , not even for her family. Her hatred for villages is ewww... What does she want for her brother??? another female who has no brains and has aversion of being her body properly covered????Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yash.Pal

Go to top