Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SBS; Twist . .. in shows.. BV (Page 2)

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloverbrick_redananhitaYash.Palsurabhi01

AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
but i m happy as i know these sanchi waanchi types are just a small ant who ll do nothing but moan and roam here and there
Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
So anyone who raises any concern or has any question and put  it in a family in a democratic way...wow...label him or her as " hitler"LOLLOLLOLLOL.

I think Saanchi is just shown raising her concern with family members and not even before the singhs...why she is not listened..afterall sekhars are not experiencing this type of revolt now..recently they have CM toeing the same line...did they try to give a s**t to her ...

Finally what has Saanchi said...what s wrong in that..she is a sister and Shiv definitely broke her trust...afterall who expects in the society an IAS officer marrying an uneducated villager girlLOLLOLLOLLOL

By the way do sekhars know what is the qualification of Annadi..I think Shiv should politely ask Anandi about her qualification and told Saanchi about her qualification...

Cvs should have shown somewhere either between Anandi and Shiv or somewhere about Anandi s qulification...

In  real life , I cannot think any family who does not talk about the education qualification when discussing marriage...but again Jaitsar is a very small backward villasge and may be the qualification does not matter when they decide marriage proposal...WinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shinyaelasingh

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhach

So anyone who raises any concern or has any question and put  it in a family in a democratic way...wow...label him or her as " hitler"LOLLOLLOLLOL.

I think Saanchi is just shown raising her concern with family members and not even before the singhs...why she is not listened..afterall sekhars are not experiencing this type of revolt now..recently they have CM toeing the same line...did they try to give a s**t to her ...

Finally what has Saanchi said...what s wrong in that..she is a sister and Shiv definitely broke her trust...afterall who expects in the society an IAS officer marrying an uneducated villager girlLOLLOLLOLLOL

By the way do sekhars know what is the qualification of Annadi..I think Shiv should politely ask Anandi about her qualification and told Saanchi about her qualification...

Cvs should have shown somewhere either between Anandi and Shiv or somewhere about Anandi s qulification...

In  real life , I cannot think any family who does not talk about the education qualification when discussing marriage...but again Jaitsar is a very small backward villasge and may be the qualification does not matter when they decide marriage proposal...WinkWinkWinkWink
Sanchi is a Brat who formed opinion about another person before even meeting or talking to the said person. She is not listening to reasons of her family, she is threatening them that she will leave CH if they force her meet Anandi. Whereas CM was concerned about Shiv and was worried that Shiv might get hurt.

Sanchi is a selfish girl and is angry because shiv is not marrying some modern high society girl whom she would have chosen so that she can show that girl off to her friends and the world. She doesn't really care about how her brother feels about the Anandi.

Sanchi in no way is reasonable. instead of discussing the matter she is demanding that Shiv should marry the girl of his choice.

Edited by ayesha321 - 12 November 2012 at 10:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeeyaJan50

divine_ram IF-Sizzlerz
divine_ram
divine_ram

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
@bhach anandi is an educated girl..she was state topper in board exams...I thnk shiv knows tht she is smart,  intelligent and educated..she has not gone to good school or colleage like shekhar family..but she is educated...shiv knows about her qualification...if cv has shown shiv falling in love with a regular uneducated village girl..tht would have been unrealistic...but anandi is brought up by a rich and cultured  family. Shiv old not have loved her if she was not an independent strong woman.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
she is stupid shiv already tells her to avoid her 
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Tfs..