Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shinya

Superb πŸ‘
Even I am wondering why sanchi is called a 'Hitler'? Isn't that an injustice and insult to the teenager?

Secondly I thought that Hitler was a forbidden word on this forum. Or are there exceptions to the rule that it may be used for anandi-haters but cannot be used for anandi-lovers ???

They have the "right" to use this word..but anyone else if uses these word for Bharo ,DS etc..they are put in trouble..😭😭😭😭
Because Saanchi questions or raises some concern in ademocratic waty at family platform...any word can be used by anyone who loves the An...Edited by bhach - 11 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
hitler  word use karne pur moderator ne mujhe warning message nahi diya hai so whats  problem with both of u bhach and shinya ????? and i know very well rule of india forumEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Surabhi Hitler word use karne par bahut tamasha ho chuka hai./
surabhi01 thumbnail
ya ela singh ek topic tha jiska naam tha "code of conduct" usi mein hitler word ke liye tamasha hua tha .waise tumne kisko report kiya hai
surabhi01 thumbnail
ela singh kahin tumne mujhe to report nahi kiya
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

hitler  word use karne pur moderator ne mujhe warning message nahi diya hai so whats  problem with both of u bhach and shinya ????? and i know very well rule of india forum

Ouch !!

Watch it Bach and Shinya, Surabhi ko gussa aa gaya
Yash.Pal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Reported.

In Surabhi's defense, NOT THAT SHE NEEDS ME TO DEFEND HER, but nevertheless let me press on, Ela with respect may I say that some times I feel the Forum members overreact to statements and "report" for apparently small matters, making it almost a Forum for kids.  Reporting to the teacher type.  We are grown ups for God's sake.

Surabhi did not say anything that was so serious.  Yeh Forum mein thoda hassi mazaak karte hai toh itna serious bhee hame nahi hona chahiye.  There are enough things in the world that makes life pretty serious.  Read the newspaper in the morning πŸ˜”

Agar koi abusive language use kare ya personal attack peh uttar aye, toh zaroor, reporting is called for.  Otherwise I am sure Surabhi did not mean Auschwitz jail and Jew gassification that we need to react like that.

These are my personal views on a very calm and peaceful Diwali morning in Bombay.  God be with you. 
Edited by YashpalDhavan - 11 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhach

Please tell me I may have mised that episode ..she is bachelor of science. MA, MSC or  DIPLOMA Holder OR PhD..YES, I know she is matriculate and topped the state board...

When did Anadndi tell him about her degree..?

She has always in the haveli under the umbrella of Singhs...I do not what defines an independent strong woman.

Staying with your parents or in-laws does not mean you ar NOT an independent woman.
Anandi is a graduate ( did her BA in social work as per Shyam's suggestion) and the sarpanch of her village.
surabhi01 thumbnail
yashpaldhawan no need to worry .ela singh did not report meEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poiu123

Staying with your parents or in-laws does not mean you ar NOT an independent woman.
Anandi is a graduate ( did her BA in social work as per Shyam's suggestion) and the sarpanch of her village.

Poiu, Absolutely agree ...Independent woman means having independent thought process...by pleasing everybody around yet being able to have a POV & voice.!!
Women of today shd be confident, educated not PhD and shd have confidence to RISE.  And Anandi has risen to great heights by following & being under DS's strict rules & regulations.  This is one of the main reasons Shiv has fallen for her hook , line & sinker πŸ˜ƒ.  If one stays with Inlaws & parents one is not GAWAR or illiterate or cannot take care of oneself . I feel there is difference between the serious 'Suppression' of woman & so called feminist's liberation. 
Mallika sheravat & Neha dhupia's interviews scare me...increasing no. of divorces on the basis of so called "independence" ...all this is other side of coin.
Yes it's true that we woman have to invest much more in the family but God only gave us that extra strengthπŸ˜ƒ. Looking at Anandi we can safely say...Women are more patient ,  more tolerant & more strong ...woman is symbol of that!!

Though Ajee knows that her Prince Charming can fight monsters, rescues her, and saves the Haveli, all by himself 😳 ...BUT he'll do everything while being a partner to Sarpanch Ajee. They will actually fight together and they have a great chemistry that shows they are both smart and strong in their own right. πŸ˜ƒ

But I feel we women shd know how to take care of OUR SELF because…...Our Prince Charming may not always be there or may not be so charming πŸ˜‰( may do a volte face like J)…...Girls gotta be strong, empowered and self reliant! It's fine to ask for help etc but when push comes to shove, we gotta be able to handle life and all it throws at us. Anandi has shown one & all this so very well!!
Now she'll handle Sanchi & show the Shekhars how to turn Brat to Rat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†