SBS; Twist . .. in shows.. BV - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by bhach

So anyone who raises any concern or has any question and put  it in a family in a democratic way...wow...label him or her as " hitler"😆😆😆😆.

I think Saanchi is just shown raising her concern with family members and not even before the singhs...why she is not listened..afterall sekhars are not experiencing this type of revolt now..recently they have CM toeing the same line...did they try to give a s**t to her ...

Finally what has Saanchi said...what s wrong in that..she is a sister and Shiv definitely broke her trust...afterall who expects in the society an IAS officer marrying an uneducated villager girl😆😆😆😆

By the way do sekhars know what is the qualification of Annadi..I think Shiv should politely ask Anandi about her qualification and told Saanchi about her qualification...

Cvs should have shown somewhere either between Anandi and Shiv or somewhere about Anandi s qulification...

In  real life , I cannot think any family who does not talk about the education qualification when discussing marriage...but again Jaitsar is a very small backward villasge and may be the qualification does not matter when they decide marriage proposal...😉😉😉😉
Sanchi is a Brat who formed opinion about another person before even meeting or talking to the said person. She is not listening to reasons of her family, she is threatening them that she will leave CH if they force her meet Anandi. Whereas CM was concerned about Shiv and was worried that Shiv might get hurt.

Sanchi is a selfish girl and is angry because shiv is not marrying some modern high society girl whom she would have chosen so that she can show that girl off to her friends and the world. She doesn't really care about how her brother feels about the Anandi.

Sanchi in no way is reasonable. instead of discussing the matter she is demanding that Shiv should marry the girl of his choice.
Edited by ayesha321 - 11 years ago
@bhach anandi is an educated girl..she was state topper in board exams...I thnk shiv knows tht she is smart,  intelligent and educated..she has not gone to good school or colleage like shekhar family..but she is educated...shiv knows about her qualification...if cv has shown shiv falling in love with a regular uneducated village girl..tht would have been unrealistic...but anandi is brought up by a rich and cultured  family. Shiv old not have loved her if she was not an independent strong woman.
she is stupid shiv already tells her to avoid her 
Originally posted by surabhi01

hitler sanchi

🤣
Originally posted by Springflowers

Usually all sisters are like that- most of them hate their sister in law- they think this girl will separate them from their brothers

????? 

Not true as a generalization 
Originally posted by Sheetsden

@bhach anandi is an educated girl..she was state topper in board exams...I thnk shiv knows tht she is smart,  intelligent and educated..she has not gone to good school or colleage like shekhar family..but she is educated...shiv knows about her qualification...if cv has shown shiv falling in love with a regular uneducated village girl..tht would have been unrealistic...but anandi is brought up by a rich and cultured  family. Shiv old not have loved her if she was not an independent strong woman.
Please tell me I may have mised that episode ..she is bachelor of science. MA, MSC or  DIPLOMA Holder OR PhD..YES, I know she is matriculate and topped the state board...

When did Anadndi tell him about her degree..?

She has always in the haveli under the umbrella of Singhs...I do not what defines an independent strong woman.

Please tell me I may have mised that episode ..she is bachelor of science. MA, MSC or  DIPLOMA Holder OR PhD..YES, I know she is matriculate and topped the state board...

When did Anadndi tell him about her degree..?

She has always in the haveli under the umbrella of Singhs...I do not what defines an independent strong woman.

Bhach - she received the degree of Bachelor of XYZ in less than 6 months. ...😆 may be from University of Jaitser 🤣 whose Vice-Chancellor is her great father-n-law Shri Bhairo Singh...🤣🤣

But I still feel that Shekhars should have verified the authenticity of that degree ...😆😆 after all their son is an IAS officer 😃

Originally posted by Shinya

Bhach - she received the degree of Bachelor of XYZ in less than 6 months. ...😆 may be from University of Jaitser 🤣 whose Vice-Chancellor is her great father-n-law Shri Bhairo Singh...🤣🤣

But I still feel that Shekhars should have verified the authenticity of that degree ...😆😆 after all their son is an IAS officer 😃

😆

For making halwa you do not need to be a PhD

Originally posted by DonIsback

ansh closeness se use kyu faraq padh raha hai.. they are getting married na.. kamal hai.. 🤣

Yup u'r right but this is how Indian mother-in-laws and sister-in-laws are (Anandi's previous in-laws were exception) they can't see their son/brother with other woman. They are abnormal ladies who can't accept the reality of life. They sometimes behave as if their son/brother's wife is the other woman in their man's life. So cheap of them but its true in our culture. Because here son is not son but like a fixed deposit which should not be shared with anyone. 

But Anandi is so lucky she is getting good mother-in-law and father-in-law everytime. But this time she isn't getting good and sweet sister-in-law like Sugna. Anandi was lucky in matter of in-laws but as for husband it was her bad luck as jagya turned out to be dishonest but now her fortune changed and she is too lucky to get man like shiv.

So anyone who raises any concern or has any question and put  it in a family in a democratic way...wow...label him or her as " hitler"😆.

I think Saanchi is just shown raising her concern with family members and not even before the singhs...why she is not listened..afterall sekhars are not experiencing this type of revolt now..recently they have CM toeing the same line...did they try to give a s**t to her ...

Finally what has Saanchi said...what s wrong in that..she is a sister and Shiv definitely broke her trust...afterall who expects in the society an IAS officer marrying an uneducated villager girl😆

By the way do sekhars know what is the qualification of Annadi..I think Shiv should politely ask Anandi about her qualification and told Saanchi about her qualification...

Cvs should have shown somewhere either between Anandi and Shiv or somewhere about Anandi s qulification...

In  real life , I cannot think any family who does not talk about the education qualification when discussing marriage...but again Jaitsar is a very small backward villasge and may be the qualification does not matter when they decide marriage proposal...😉
Superb 👏
Even I am wondering why sanchi is called a 'Hitler'? Isn't that an injustice and insult to the teenager?

Secondly I thought that Hitler was a forbidden word on this forum. Or are there exceptions to the rule that it may be used for anandi-haters but cannot be used for anandi-lovers ???