India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Face the truth...smell the coffee

Nereides Groupbie
Nereides
Nereides

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I am sorry to say finally it really looks like we are the biggest scapegoats here, we the passionate fans of IPKKND. So many rumours around Barun cried, Barun's health deteriorated, he looks worse than how he is seen in pictures...bad sadly that was not what I saw when I saw Barun in the interview. He looked healthy, happy & didn't even seem to care if he gets to give Arshi a happy ending.for him it is just a usual work and like anyone in any field if better opportunities knock at the door just move on...it is we who seem to be blindfolded and having a single direction and it is really a sad state for us having so much love for Arshi and wanting to see a happy ending for the only serial we have loved. Does Gul care, does Barun care, does PH care, does SP care NO a big NO. We are simply hallucinating ourselves that what we see is not the truth and if we try we can get atleast a happy ending. I wish we can, I really hope but I have no faith in anyone now. Everyone has their life to lead and that is the truth. Gone are the days when actors were dedicated or industry were dedicated enough to give pleasure to the viewers now it s all business, profit, fame and money. And there are few of us who still think there is still LOVE & Commitment around in this world.  I still hope they give us the ending we deserve but otherwise friends wake up and smell the coffee...the truth is right in front of us...we have to accept that finally it is a fictional story done only for business and profit purpose of all parties...nothing special to carve a name for themselves in the history of TV industry. 

If Batun was so dedicated and if Gul still thinks this also is her baby and SP thinks that they are giving us a story which is so special to millions & millions of fans, well they still do this to the fans...for everything there is always a solution if YOU CARE to think about it.

P.S pls don't start off saying this is a bashing post for Barun...I am a huge fan of him and has completely lost heart seeing the interview and the latest news...the reality has hit me badly and I am trying to recover from it which s not easy as this has been close to my heart for yr and a half but sadly I realised that everything good thing has to end but so quickly & so pathetically is what hurts a lot. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami_qt

arshian1 Senior Member
arshian1
arshian1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
which interview plz share the link

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top