Qubool Hai

Banner for our Forum?

-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I have had this is my mind for a really long time now. I guess we should have a banner for our Forum now, isn't it?
Its been two weeks that the show began and we already have so many WOW moments in the show πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
So what do you guys think? And maybe it will help us in bringing QH rankings higher :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, but how do we go about doing it? Like do we just send in our creations to the mods and they decide, or something else? This is the first Indian show I'm following on here RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING so I have no idea how certain things work πŸ˜›
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

I agree, but how do we go about doing it? Like do we just send in our creations to the mods and they decide, or something else? This is the first Indian show I'm following on here RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING so I have no idea how certain things work πŸ˜›

Same here babe. :P But I guess we need to PM it to the Mods, because they;re the people who handle the whole Page. I just figured that our forum would like pretty and complete with a Banner, right? :)
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzi-

I have had this is my mind for a really long time now. I guess we should have a banner for our Forum now, isn't it?

Its been two weeks that the show began and we already have so many WOW moments in the show πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
So what do you guys think? And maybe it will help us in bringing QH rankings higher :D

One more thing! In your DP, is that you, or (and excuse me, my eyes might decieve me) Shilpa Anand? Either way, it's a very adorable picture πŸ˜Š
-Fizzi- thumbnail

One more thing! In your DP, is that you, or (and excuse me, my eyes might decieve me) Shilpa Anand? Either way, it's a very adorable picture πŸ˜Š

That's Shilpa Anand babe πŸ˜† I ain't pretty like her πŸ˜³
KulfiBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fizzi-

That's Shilpa Anand babe πŸ˜† I ain't pretty like her πŸ˜³

Hey, don't be self-deprecating! With a lovely personality like yours, I'm sure you're gorgeous!

Anyways, I just finished exams so I'll try and create a banner, using as much of the artistic talent that I have! Any ideas where to create these things? Like, in terms of being computer literate, for these kinds of things I've only ever used Paint and Photoshop.
-Fizzi- thumbnail

Hey, don't be self-deprecating! With a lovely personality like yours, I'm sure you're gorgeous!

Anyways, I just finished exams so I'll try and create a banner, using as much of the artistic talent that I have! Any ideas where to create these things? Like, in terms of being computer literate, for these kinds of things I've only ever used Paint and Photoshop.

I have absolutely no idea where to get these things made from  We shall ask other people, they might help us. And Photoshop always works I guess :)

P.S - Your comment made my day! Love ya. xoxo
rIDhid3rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup i agree with u we need a super hot banner 
barun901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah should make 1 for them aswell
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2