India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Banner for our Forum?

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I have had this is my mind for a really long time now. I guess we should have a banner for our Forum now, isn't it?
Its been two weeks that the show began and we already have so many WOW moments in the show Embarrassed LOL
So what do you guys think? And maybe it will help us in bringing QH rankings higher :D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DDVivianzainab03ParneetSan_k-Magnanimous--jiahKulfiBaiBillu-Maamma

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I agree, but how do we go about doing it? Like do we just send in our creations to the mods and they decide, or something else? This is the first Indian show I'm following on here RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING so I have no idea how certain things work Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi--rajsua-

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KulfiBai

I agree, but how do we go about doing it? Like do we just send in our creations to the mods and they decide, or something else? This is the first Indian show I'm following on here RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING so I have no idea how certain things work Tongue

Same here babe. :P But I guess we need to PM it to the Mods, because they;re the people who handle the whole Page. I just figured that our forum would like pretty and complete with a Banner, right? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KulfiBai

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fizzi-

I have had this is my mind for a really long time now. I guess we should have a banner for our Forum now, isn't it?
Its been two weeks that the show began and we already have so many WOW moments in the show Embarrassed LOL
So what do you guys think? And maybe it will help us in bringing QH rankings higher :D

One more thing! In your DP, is that you, or (and excuse me, my eyes might decieve me) Shilpa Anand? Either way, it's a very adorable picture Smile

-Fizzi-

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged

One more thing! In your DP, is that you, or (and excuse me, my eyes might decieve me) Shilpa Anand? Either way, it's a very adorable picture Smile

That's Shilpa Anand babe LOL I ain't pretty like her Stern Smile
KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Hey, don't be self-deprecating! With a lovely personality like yours, I'm sure you're gorgeous!

Anyways, I just finished exams so I'll try and create a banner, using as much of the artistic talent that I have! Any ideas where to create these things? Like, in terms of being computer literate, for these kinds of things I've only ever used Paint and Photoshop.

-Fizzi-

-Fizzi- IF-Dazzler
-Fizzi-
-Fizzi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged

Hey, don't be self-deprecating! With a lovely personality like yours, I'm sure you're gorgeous!

Anyways, I just finished exams so I'll try and create a banner, using as much of the artistic talent that I have! Any ideas where to create these things? Like, in terms of being computer literate, for these kinds of things I've only ever used Paint and Photoshop.

I have absolutely no idea where to get these things made from Ouch We shall ask other people, they might help us. And Photoshop always works I guess :)

P.S - Your comment made my day! Love ya. xoxo

KulfiBai

rIDhid3rox IF-Rockerz
rIDhid3rox
rIDhid3rox

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
yup i agree with u we need a super hot banner 

-Fizzi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index