Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh FF -Terror is awakening (2nd chapter - pg 5) (Page 4)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged

The news remain in headline... but still police unable to find culprit behind this rape and murder.. Anandi  try to pressurize police to find culprit but all vein.. Its sound impossible to find him. She seat somewhere thinking about past even in her life.. She wanted justice for her sister'she hope she will get it too'.

Anandi'police said that'. Your sister is pregnant too with child of some man' this is biggest shocked for her .. she thought her sister is doing study here. but she didn't know that she crossed all boundaries.. why' the question will get answer or it will remain unanswered along with that murderer ..she wonder.. but until. Police work over this case she have to work here.. in Mumbai for sometime.. for living here'.she will soon join some job  too'she have to do something to live here if she wanted to cought him..

Its hurt lot to loss your sister and sit like a looser.. but I am not a looser.. I will give her justice.. by hook or crook.. I will find him surely I win.. and he will loose his life.. just like my sister loose too.. mai use barbad karke rakah dungi.. jis tarah usne meri behan ki jindgi barrbadd ki' dekhana bure ka anjan sirf aur sirf bura hi hona chahiye aur wo hoga jauru.. but before I need to find job.. to stay here at any cost.. annadi said to herslef.. Almost' herself' its big exam to her too

The determination in eyes speak well.. she will consume herself.. even to search that murdered but will never stop to try to help her sister..

Somewhere is dark area a man is sitting in chair.. his men  are standing beside. Him' his position.. his aura it bit visible too'.a little distance away.. a man is sitting in front of him all scare'his face turn In to horror.. he don't know.. but what scare him that man is sitting in front of him.. he know what he capable of' he is dangerous'

His right hand to standing near'

Finally'you found.. lets count your mistake.. ..which is more then you work now... his voice is boom in dark area'.

The scare man stammered little bit and said'..: don maine kuch nahi kiya hai.. its just misunderstanding.. I didn't to anything' please trust me.

The man look at him and glare ..yeah.. you didn't do anything.. you just'sale some secret information of mine to police and try to set me in trap.. isnt it' even further you want me killed to' so much for you did nothing' ..tumne kuch nahi kiya. Right' Mr. poor innocent soul.. is alll poor bacchca.. guards he didn't anything leave him'.

His right hand smirk exactly on his don reaction.. he very well known by him'

But that man eyes light up with that.. thank you don..

He don't believe it that don is actually'not going punish him..

Don look at him and smirk again.. leave him for death.. he complete his sentence with devilish smirk

What.. his face turn in to horror.. he don't wanted to die' he somehow managed to speak

" muje maaf kar dijiye.. meri bahot badi galti ho gayi.. muje us par affsos bhi hai.." "but ye maine isliye kiya kyuki..apke right hand ne muje aapse milne nahi diya. Misunderstanding baddi aur ye sab ho gaya.. ye bhi isliye responsible hai'"

He thought this will work' there is news in underworld that' his right man wanted don postion' so its useful to him if he wanted to save his skin from this devil man'

He did everything don.." its him who told me to do everything. I just follow his order..

He find new encouragement when don right hand doesn't speak anything about it.. so he continue his false.. accusations on him.. Thinking he must scare of him..

Jagdish..tumhara kya kehna hai is baat par'

"Stupid accusations" and nothing else' saving form death.. a nice attempt by him'

The man roar in ager.. 'I am not lying.. he is lying boss he shouted.. top on his voice

Don look at him anger'

"muje wo log bilkul psandd nahi.. jo uchi avaj mai baat karte hai mere samne' aur wo bhi tab..jab maine sawal kise aur se pucha ho.."

"underworld mai jao false news hai wo hamne hai failyi hai.. to tumhara ye attempt.. stupid hai as par jagidish said.. so he trail off

That man now.. his future.. he will be dead with next instance'

Don grab his gun and shoot bullet'he fail on floor lifeless'

"Don' kabhi jute aur makkaro  ko mafi nahi deta.. right"

He said looking at his right man

He fell lifeless on floor

And more important think don said and give him smirk

His right hand understood that body disposal and finding real culprit in this mumbai who Is latest reason of terror

The one death would not cost them much but this new player will be surely interesting for them.. ..but first they need to find out if he is one of them or outsider.

I want drugs.. he shouted.. choti ma look over mahi condition.. she don't know why is that all happen with him.. he become drug addict she just find out few days ago. When he sold his gold chain for drugs & was requesting some ugly creature for something. She doesn't understand first then she saw him taking injection on his hand' she understood everything'

Even right now he is asking for drugs' she know that she need to hide this from shiv.. if he find out.. he will never spare him.. she don't know what to do.. but determined she take decision to hide this form shiv

Mahi asking drugs for again and again.. he wanted to forget something that he trying form last days..

Choti ma asked doctors to take him special care and leave hosptial

Other side annadi friend pholi come to visit her.. she know her condition very well' she feel bad for her state

"anandi bahot hogaya.. kaya halat banake rakh di hai tune.. tere asia karne se khooni nahi milne wala.. tu kya puri duniya se apna rishta tod degi aur agar aisa karegi to khooni ko kaise dhdungi..:

Anandi look at her surprise

"inti surprise mat ho mai kya tuje janti nahi.. muje pata hai.. how much you want to find that cultprit.. that.. killer he is suchCensored..she stopped her self to said further anything.

"par uske liye tuje logo se milna hog.. tu samj rahi hai na.."

Ha phooli mai samjti hu.. muje koi bhi agar thodi si bhi information de de. Ki usne meri behna ko akhir mai kaha dekha tha to shayad kuch madat ho jayeg' tu sahi keh rahi hai' to bata kua karna hai'

Pholi face turn in to smile

"wo hamare gaav ki kaki hai na.. wo yaha par apni beti ke pass aayi huvi hai.. unki beti janti hai na tu.. teri behan' guli ke sath padhti hai.. dono college mai bhi sath mai thi.. shyad wo kuch bata paye' hame us se milna chahiye. To kyuna sham ko dinner ke liye chale jaye.. meri purani pehchan hai to hojayega."

Waise karte kya hai wo..

"unka ice cream parlor hai' wahi chalati hai.. beti ko soup kar gayi thi.. par usne to ek din hi use khola aur abhi tak.. wo bandh hI hai'"

To chal abh chate hai' maine unhe 8 baje ka time diya

Anandi and phooli left..to meet kaki'

All the players set to marking there position' will they meet in future.. How will it to turn in to end'

Edited by DonIsback - 30 November 2012 at 1:19am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainisbadamNDDgirlFairyAngel12Chit15Missesharsk16AryaSKuruproberoimonamie111Piyuu_SRKSneha...LoveMithi_vaniBlukittenVishakha_SakhiMythicalMothtistaaVerboseGkhusi_*aparnauma

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Oye i was abt to send the pm...lunch kar rahi thi...mast hai...
Anandi n mahi ki kya entry hai...wah wah
don...jagdeesh...
Teri story mast hai...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Oye i was abt to send the pm...lunch kar rahi thi...mast hai...
Anandi n mahi ki kya entry hai...wah wah
don...jagdeesh...
Teri story mast hai...Tongue
yeah jagdeesh ki bhi entry ho chuki don ka right hand.. mahi aur anandi bhi. .dekhte hai kya hoga aage... LOL.. thanks for liking it...
Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Oohhh its sooo thrilling!!

And Anandi's entry is kamaal! Clap

Waiting for next part! Embarrassed

Don_theEvil

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Great hai Donji!

Don_theEvil

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Wow its awesome..plz shis anandi ko jaldi se milao

Don_theEvil

Mithi_vani IF-Sizzlerz
Mithi_vani
Mithi_vani

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
woh... Ye to bada khatarnak...dhamakrdar suspence drama lag raha he Donji...Kya entry karvae he sare characters ki...man gaye apko Donji.. Star , pls...pls...pls... Update next part asap...

Don_theEvil

roberoi IF-Rockerz
roberoi
roberoi

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
You are evil Donji Evil Smile

Mast background hai...brilliant plot Clap

But evil sochne mein aapko itna time nahin lagna chahiye...yeh to natural flow mein ho jana chahiye    

which means next update jaldi jaldi ya hamein satana bhi evil plot ka hissa hai Angry

Don_theEvil

Go to top