Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh FF -Terror is awakening (2nd chapter - pg 5)

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

ansh FF -Terror is awakening.

Prologue

He restlessly driving since he don't know when.. road is not much cleare. But his efficiency as a driver make him rule even in this position.. he glassed is on as he love to hide his eyes in darkness.. Suddenly he saw something lying on road.. he stop his car. And goes forward too see who is there lying on road.

For his surprise he found a beautiful girl is lying on road..  he watch she is perfect yet pretty.. What she is doing here. He wonders.. he goes forwards scoop her in his arms.. and walk back towards his car.. he made her seat on backseat of car and start driving again..

In drive he heard little moan from girl.. he look back and  feel must be she Is in trouble.. the girl seems back to sense.. as she open her eyes slowly..

Stop the car. She shouted.. I am not going with you. She shouted again

He looks back at her calmly

Chill.. There no need to shout. If your are ok then get down from my car and if not then I will dump you in near hospital.. then the further is your responsibility. Now don't damage my ear for your stupid not interested shouting..

May I clear

She fear as she heard his voice. She replied yes in horror..

I wanted to leave.. she said ..

She don't want to belive anyone. As she is so much scared. Plus how can she trust some random stranger like this.. whom she just met. Is he really going to her admit in hospital or will take advantage of her..

He stop his car.. and asked her to get out.. she did.. and he goes on his way.. he don't like people whom they don't trust anyone

She stop sometime in middle of road. And wonder. What she is going to do know.. Suddenly someone hold her from behind.. and keep hand on her mouth. She struggle to shout but that hand is so strong he did not listen to her. .and drag her in close quarter..

She saw his face and her eyes turn in to horror she wanted to escaped from his that why she run away and now she is back in to his clutches again. She curses herself for her stupidity'

He pull her in room and close the door.. she shouted futher to escaped form his. He is taken full advantages of her situation..

He pull down her on bed and cover himself with her' she try to struggle. But at the last he win.. slowly she faint.. as he enjoy all night with her..it impossible to her even get and then she saw him standing little far away from her' he pull knife in his hand.. and cut down her throat She fail lifeless in floor. He look at her.. smirk and left from there. Leaving her lifeless in blood..

He wash his hand in water , he thought he love the feel of blood' the satisfaction on his face look so evil'

Two days later.

In newspaper he saw the same girl he meat some days again.. her picture is on front page.. she murdered someone rape her..  

Shiv raj shekhar wonder is what is happening. the last few month.. This is.. 15th victim of murder and rape..

He can save that poor girl but she refuse to come with him.. he sign with frustration if he try only little more then may be she will be save. Or ordered her... But he knows now all this is vein..

he try to find her name in newspaper but her name is not mention. No one find about her name and her relative. He wonder when they find out this how will they react on this news... He felt terrible form there loss and left to his office with frustration...

Somewhere close in same city..

Girl is crying on body that she saw just now.. she don't know why this happen with her sister. .she was crying constantly.. Thinking about previous moment with her.. Finally she completed all rituals. But with decision she will find the real culprit behind this. Who are doing this murder.. and why he killed her innocent sister.. After raping her..

there is satisfactory smile on his face when he read news..

he smile and said

"she is really something I enjoy with her.. I wish I found women like her more often.."

He laugh

No one can guess and found about him.. its not easy to guess is he did all this murder' but he knows that certain someone he fear for his life' he thank for his start he must don't find about it..

life sometime play game with you.. and you have to deal with it.. but question is much needed is that .. are your ready to face terror.. 

Edited by DonIsback - 16 December 2012 at 10:55pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

HUSEUniqueUjjainiFairyAngel12vasanthimraopabitra.the_Rijsbadamvrinda9183Chit15AryaSMissesharsk16Kuruproberoiarorasurbhimonamie111Mithi_vaniVishakha_SakhiBlukittenSneha...LoveVerboseGDaltonikhusi_*blushingaparnaumaVasusenaRadheya

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Wah, wah Donji... ab hame teen din ke liye tadpake jao...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roberoiDon_theEvil

AryaS IF-Dazzler
AryaS
AryaS

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
 Wowww...Prati...kya bomb foda hai Diwali ka...Big smile

Loved it...it was so gripping that I got lost in your story completely.

I think I guessed who the sister is? Embarrassed

And I am so looking forward to your updates on this now...

roberoiDon_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Wah, wah Donji... ab hame teen din ke liye tadpake jao...
tapkate javo.. matlab.. mai samji nahi... i should be tapkofied you.. LOL. oye now i get it.. muje bus tapkana dikhta hai har jagah.. ROFL

Edited by DonIsback - 12 November 2012 at 3:11am

roberoiVerboseG

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

superbbb... don liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

_Rini_ IF-Dazzler
_Rini_
_Rini_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Indeed a very nice prologue!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Don_theEvil

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Don ji why are you killing us with suspenseAngry

SiriuslySujalDon_theEvil

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Don ji why are you killing us with suspenseAngry
why so guusa appy.. bhul gayi who are you... tu serious member hai.. ye gussa suit nahi karta tuje.. LOL

Edited by DonIsback - 12 November 2012 at 3:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalroberoiaparnauma

Go to top