What does 'ROOTS' mean?? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Ashutosh himself is a baby......

-What an Idea,Sirji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>> Hey, Come On!!! What kind of a mother I am 🀒... Poor Ashutosh was crying all these days...and I dint notice...he needs a ...

If things are progressing like this KTLK will surely touch the roots of TRP charts and IF CM ranking- May be that roots thy are thinking of- CM rankings are going down week by week, it is shown that for diwali also khushi is there-
What a post mudraji- aapkeli emoticon dhoondh dhoondh ke i am tired-finally got this one-
Lol Mudra... Kahan kahan se ideas latein hai aap! This one is awesome[/DIV][DIV]<font>

>>> Hey, Come On!!! What kind of mother I am🀒... Poor Ashutosh was crying all these days...and I dint notice...he needs a...

Waise CV's ki dictionary mei ROOTS means:
Roo-Rulayenge
T.   -Tadpayenge
S.   -Sapne dikhayenge πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anjana_pi

If things are progressing like this KTLK will surely touch the roots of TRP charts and IF CM ranking- May be that roots thy are thinking of- CM rankings are going down week by week, it is shown that for diwali also khushi is there-
What a post mudraji- aapkeli emoticon dhoondh dhoondh ke i am tired-finally got this one-

Thank you Anjana...That icon was really
Originally posted by SD812

Lol Mudra... Kahan kahan se ideas latein hai aap! This one is awesome[/DIV][DIV]<font>

>>> Hey, Come On!!! What kind of mother I am🀒... Poor Ashutosh was crying all these days...and I dint notice...he needs a...

Waise CV's ki dictionary mei ROOTS means:
Roo-Rulayenge
T.   -Tadpayenge
S.   -Sapne dikhayenge
πŸ˜†

@bold &red

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..yeh option mera dimag mein aaya nahi...

Superb...πŸ˜†

Hey, Come On!!! What kind of a mother I am 🀒... Poor Ashutosh was crying all these days...and I dint notice...he needs a ...

..Such a Funny post Mudraji.

Originally posted by rrdsu

..Such a Funny post Mudraji.

Thank you heena... 😊
OMG! Fantastic! πŸ‘

Going into the root cause of the reason behind the 'roots' is not an easy thing to do Mudra.😳 And you have investigated various subjects from human evolution to human body to math to music, still are you sure you are barking up the tree with the right kind of roots?? πŸ˜†  Maybe you should delve into the foundation of the great 'wall' and this may lead you to the correct route to the 'roots' issue! πŸ˜‰

A very very happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year to you and your family Mudra. Hope this world tour that you have embarked on enriches and fulfills all your dreams! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aardhan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by aardhan

OMG! Fantastic! πŸ‘

Going into the root cause of the reason behind the 'roots' is not an easy thing to do Mudra.😳 And you have investigated various subjects from human evolution to human body to math to music, still are you sure you are barking up the tree with the right kind of roots?? πŸ˜†  Maybe you should delve into the foundation of the great 'wall' and this may lead you to the correct route to the 'roots' issue! πŸ˜‰

A very very happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year to you and your family Mudra. Hope this world tour that you have embarked on enriches and fulfills all your dreams! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you arti 😊

Thank you for the wishes.😊

A very happy and prosperous  Deepavali and new year to you and your family too..πŸ€—
🀣 super post ..loved it Mudra.. 

He is hell bent on introducing a baby track... If not Ashutosh's baby... then Ashutosh himself is a baby......
or  Ashutosh as a teenager and our cute chic Nidz will be a baby...... visiting Roots mean this???
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ mudra jii too good...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘roots kaa matlaab samjaane ki liyeee🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£yeh hootaa hai roots kaa matlaab mujee maluum nahi thaaa🀣🀣🀣🀣