What does 'ROOTS' mean??

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
" Taking Ashutosh back to his roots has been on the cards"

I have been in the eternally waiting  mode for the next track......for the past  10 nahi..20.. pata nahi...mmm...25..dunno...lost count... no.of episodes... and finally, got this message direct from the 

Since then wondering...what could this mean... (me and my disgusting suspicions...😡)

>>> Does that mean ...

He is hell bent on introducing a baby track... If not Ashutosh's baby... then Ashutosh himself is a baby......
or  Ashutosh as a teenager and our cute chic Nidz will be a baby...... visiting Roots mean this???

>>> Is he wishing to take Ashutosh to the ROOTS of mankind???... Oh..Oh.. Now ..I got it..why else on the earth we have been encountering our forefathers quite often on the show!!!!  A visit to the zoo  or another HM in the National parks!!!!! YIPPEEE!!!!

>>> Do you think the meaning of the 'ROOTS' is something related to Mathematics????

Its not a laughing matter ji... Mathematical roots might mean to disintegrating into infinitesimally smaller you... Ashutosh is neglected off late so much in making Nidhi ..'The Mahaan'... We cannot afford to see any further deterioration...😭 😭

>>> Hey, Come On!!! What kind of a mother I am 🤢... Poor Ashutosh was crying all these days...and I dint notice...he needs a ...

>>> Yes... this could be the meaning... (wiki says)

In music theory, the root of a chord (in French, basse fondamentale) is the note or pitch upon which a chord may be built by stacking thirds...   (root in red is a C major chord)..

Now after Khushi left, and  Nidhi sambhalfying the KGH... Ashutosh will be all set to get another daktari degree...this time in music...

So, friends!!!! What are you 'ROOTING'  for ???😆😆😆

Edited by mudraswathi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaayyy... me first to comment!!!  😃

First of all, loved all the images... Ashubaby, mathematics, Munni running hurdles and the "root" canal treatment were the most hilarious!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And I would choose option:2 -- Roots of Mankind as my answer... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 As much as option:2, I loved option:4 -- Doctorate degree in Music also!!!

Really nice post Mudraji!!!
Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mudra this one is awesome..only u can decipher so many meanning from a simple  or not so simple word like "root"..kp ko pata hota to wo sayad ye word use hi nahi karte...ab karke phas gaye...😃
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mudra I feel the baby track (Ashutosh as a baby, eating roots and shoots to survive!!?)

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

Mudra I feel the baby track (Ashutosh as a baby, eating roots and shoots to survive!!?)

@bold hahahhhaha 
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
>>> Does that mean ...

He is hell bent on introducing a baby track... If not Ashutosh's baby... then Ashutosh himself is a baby...... 
or  Ashutosh as a teenager and our cute chic Nidz will be a baby...... visiting Roots mean this???

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣   ^^^^ most probably this one Mudra...awesome post 👏
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

mudra this one is awesome..only u can decipher so many meanning from a simple  or not so simple word like "root"..kp ko pata hota to wo sayad ye word use hi nahi karte...ab karke phas gaye...😃

I second you on this Nini!!! Mudraji... you are the best... are simply great!!!
Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post Mudra. Liked this part very much...

" Taking Ashutosh back to his roots has been on the cards"
>>> Does that mean ...

So, friends!!!! What are you 'ROOTING'  for ???😆😆😆

Rooting for nothing ji...

Present track se ...    

mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

yaayyy... me first to comment!!!  😃

First of all, loved all the images... Ashubaby, mathematics, Munni running hurdles and the "root" canal treatment were the most hilarious!!! 🤣

And I would choose option:2 -- Roots of Mankind as my answer... 🤣 As much as option:2, I loved option:4 -- Doctorate degree in Music also!!!

Really nice post Mudraji!!!

Oh ... The first lady.. Thank you... very much...
mudraswathi thumbnail
Originally posted by: niniborn2rule

😆 😆..ab kya karna hai Nini... Khushi's track is stretched so much that, I have got all the time in the world to think about ...

idle man's brain is Khushi/mallika ka ghar jo hai...😉😆

Thank you for liking this post..😊