India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It still hurts dammit. (Page 2)

LivingInPajamas IF-Rockerz
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
@Doc-Waah waah! Tu hi bata mere maula tu hi bata mere rabba,Faasle meelon ke hai ,dono hai[show and us] alag disha,kabhi hum mil payenge?Nahi kisi ko hai pata,Nahi kisi ko hai pata :/

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arnshi...Doctor...Mihrimah

manasa.d Goldie
manasa.d
manasa.d

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
ya really so addicted to barun and serial...feeling badCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LivingInPajamasArshi.Sugi.IPK

shraddha123dube Groupbie
shraddha123dube
shraddha123dube

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
dont loose hope

LivingInPajamasArshi.Sugi.IPK

barun901 Groupbie
barun901
barun901

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
lol
LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun901

lol
That is exactly what ALL of them are doing at us.LOL.
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

I might be trying my best to move on.To accept what is going on.To stare at the madness and to realise that maybe it is an individual's decision after all.Despite all the rational thinking,being sensible and trying to tell myself that I need to get a life-

It still hurts dammit.I have never felt so pathetic before but even though I have been hearing this for a long while,it still hurts when SBS And SBB so easily mention that since Barun is leaving.I mean yaar itne aaram se you can say- boom!He is leaving.

On the sets also everyone is joking [Vishesh!You are adorable- Sanaya didi Cheh ghante makeup karti hai ROFL] and try as I might,I can't help wondering how things would have been different without all this crap.There would be so many posts saying Sanaya was beautiful or Barun was wearing white or general excitement about this year's Diwali.Specially so because last year was just TOO memorable to forget.*sigh* Sometimes it's like you spend an year of your life [Ok no one asked us to get obsessed but I just did.My bad!] being happy,sad,excited with the show and suddenly *Poof* Yay!Show over guys.We gotta make money so bye everyone!

Whoever might be to blame in all this stuff.I will give all my barfis and laddoos to have my show and forum back in track.Close to impossible maybe :|

Yeah.change is the constant of life and yeah we have to accept a lot of things.

But can't help being all emotional about it.It still hurts when the damn title song comes up on my playlist.So much for addiction.

Kisi ko movie mili ,Kisi ko paisa
koi aisa Kahe ,koi waisa
Par hum to reh Gaye bhikari ke bhikari , ye kaisa sila
Show ka show,Ek Rabba ve bhi bheek mangkar Mila!

@Bold True  Thumbs Up
To be honest I am not feeling bad for Bs ,PH ,Sp or anyone.Its showbiz ,its their business ,their job ,their work.They know what they are doing.& they are free to take any decision
But what's the fault of Fans Ouch
we are bunch of emotional fools LOL & nothing else

Edited by -Maha- - 12 November 2012 at 3:46am

radiationArshi.Sugi.IPK

LivingInPajamas
LivingInPajamas

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

I might be trying my best to move on.To accept what is going on.To stare at the madness and to realise that maybe it is an individual's decision after all.Despite all the rational thinking,being sensible and trying to tell myself that I need to get a life-

It still hurts dammit.I have never felt so pathetic before but even though I have been hearing this for a long while,it still hurts when SBS And SBB so easily mention that since Barun is leaving.I mean yaar itne aaram se you can say- boom!He is leaving.

On the sets also everyone is joking [Vishesh!You are adorable- Sanaya didi Cheh ghante makeup karti haiROFL] and try as I might,I can't help wondering how things would have been different without all this crap.There would be so many posts saying Sanaya was beautiful or Barun was wearing white or general excitement about this year's Diwali.Specially so because last year was just TOO memorable to forget.*sigh* Sometimes it's like you spend an year of your life [Ok no one asked us to get obsessed but I just did.My bad!] being happy,sad,excited with the show and suddenly *Poof* Yay!Show over guys.We gotta make money so bye everyone!

Whoever might be to blame in all this stuff.I will give all my barfis and laddoos to have my show and forum back in track.Close to impossible maybe :|

Yeah.change is the constant of life and yeah we have to accept a lot of things.

But can't help being all emotional about it.It still hurts when the damn title song comes up on my playlist.So much for addiction.

Kisi ko movie mili ,Kisi ko paisa
koi aisa Kahe ,koi waisa
Par hum to reh Gaye bhikari ke bhikari , ye kaisa sila
Show ka show,Ek Rabba ve bhi bheek mangkar Mila!

@Bold True Thumbs Up
To be honest I am not feeling bad for Bs ,PH ,Sp or anyone.Its showbiz ,its their business ,their job ,their work.They know what they are doing.& they are free to take any decision
But what's the fault of Fans Ouch
we are bunch of emotional fools LOL & nothing else

Exactly.Everyone IS going to look at their own profit in the practical sense.But it is us who are nowhere now!gah.I hate this emotional attachment.I wish I could just say I QUIT and walk off like most of them :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arnshi

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Doctor...

Duniya mein kitni hai nafratein
phir bhi dilon mein hai chahate
mar bhi jaaye, pyaar waale (fans)
mit bhi jaaye, pyaar waale
Zinda rehti hai unki mohabbatein 

In short maybe Arhi will be separated
Maybe Barun will leave
Maybe we will stop watching
But our love for this couple & this show will never fade away
Because they are always alive in our memories!

and we'll meet again when this couple will come together in another show InshaAllahEmbarrassed  

Go to top