Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
That is exactly what ALL of them are doing at us.LOL.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Risha_ipkknd

I might be trying my best to move on.To accept what is going on.To stare at the madness and to realise that maybe it is an individual's decision after all.Despite all the rational thinking,being sensible and trying to tell myself that I need to get a life-

It still hurts dammit.I have never felt so pathetic before but even though I have been hearing this for a long while,it still hurts when SBS And SBB so easily mention that since Barun is leaving.I mean yaar itne aaram se you can say- boom!He is leaving.

On the sets also everyone is joking [Vishesh!You are adorable- Sanaya didi Cheh ghante makeup karti hai 🤣] and try as I might,I can't help wondering how things would have been different without all this crap.There would be so many posts saying Sanaya was beautiful or Barun was wearing white or general excitement about this year's Diwali.Specially so because last year was just TOO memorable to forget.*sigh* Sometimes it's like you spend an year of your life [Ok no one asked us to get obsessed but I just did.My bad!] being happy,sad,excited with the show and suddenly *Poof* Yay!Show over guys.We gotta make money so bye everyone!

Whoever might be to blame in all this stuff.I will give all my barfis and laddoos to have my show and forum back in track.Close to impossible maybe :|

Yeah.change is the constant of life and yeah we have to accept a lot of things.

But can't help being all emotional about it.It still hurts when the damn title song comes up on my playlist.So much for addiction.

Kisi ko movie mili ,Kisi ko paisa
koi aisa Kahe ,koi waisa
Par hum to reh Gaye bhikari ke bhikari , ye kaisa sila
Show ka show,Ek Rabba ve bhi bheek mangkar Mila!

@Bold True  👍🏼
To be honest I am not feeling bad for Bs ,PH ,Sp or anyone.Its showbiz ,its their business ,their job ,their work.They know what they are doing.& they are free to take any decision
But what's the fault of Fans
we are bunch of emotional fools 😆 & nothing else

Edited by -Maha- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Maha-

@Bold True 👍🏼
To be honest I am not feeling bad for Bs ,PH ,Sp or anyone.Its showbiz ,its their business ,their job ,their work.They know what they are doing.& they are free to take any decision
But what's the fault of Fans
we are bunch of emotional fools 😆 & nothing else

Exactly.Everyone IS going to look at their own profit in the practical sense.But it is us who are nowhere now!gah.I hate this emotional attachment.I wish I could just say I QUIT and walk off like most of them :|
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ...Doctor...

Duniya mein kitni hai nafratein

phir bhi dilon mein hai chahate
mar bhi jaaye, pyaar waale (fans)
mit bhi jaaye, pyaar waale
Zinda rehti hai unki mohabbatein 

In short maybe Arhi will be separated
Maybe Barun will leave
Maybe we will stop watching
But our love for this couple & this show will never fade away
Because they are always alive in our memories!

and we'll meet again when this couple will come together in another show InshaAllah😳  
Originally posted by: tamy267

and we'll meet again when this couple will come together in another show InshaAllah😳

Amen to that!Hum hai Raahi Pyaar ke,Phir milenge Chalte Chalte!
HakunaMatata. thumbnail
Exaclty what m feeling yaar...
How much I try to make myself understnd that its just as show, u'll b fine tmrw... But no matter what it still hurts...

It hurts when I open my lappy and find Arshi videos
It hurts when I surf the net and cant help but open IF - IPKKND page and find all the more disturbing news rather than a positive one.
It hurts when SBS/SBB ppl constantly say Arnav leaving/Naya Arnav and stuff.
It hurts when listening to songs, I bump on IPKKND title song in my playlist.
It hurts when my phone rings (Since i have IPK ringtone).

The more I try to detach myself from the show, something or the other reminds me of IPK. Especially this Diwali since last one left such beautiful memories in our minds...

Yeh sab kyun hua?? Aur hua toh hua abhi kyun hua?? 😭
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Sigh* You speak my mind.

It still hurts, I have tried so hard to move on, to try and not think about IPKKND, reason with myself that is just a show, and nothing life changing is going on here. And while all that is all hunky dory, it still hurts dammit.

It hurts every time I watch an old ArHi scene.
It hurts when I think about last year's diwali.
It hurts when Rabba Vey or IPKKND's title track starts playing on my iPod.
It hurts when I see the team joking around, having a gala time on set and I know that a few days down the lane, all of this will cease to exist.

I will miss IPKKND, I will miss ArHi.

I need a blankie, and some chocolate ice cream I guess.
Originally posted by: laddoo598

*Sigh* You speak my mind.

It still hurts, I have tried so hard to move on, to try and not think about IPKKND, reason with myself that is just a show, and nothing life changing is going on here. And while all that is all hunky dory, it still hurts dammit.

It hurts every time I watch an old ArHi scene.
It hurts when I think about last year's diwali.
It hurts when Rabba Vey or IPKKND's title track starts playing on my iPod.
It hurts when I see the team joking around, having a gala time on set and I know that a few days down the lane, all of this will cease to exist.

I will miss IPKKND, I will miss ArHi.

I need a blankie, and some chocolate ice cream I guess.

You know people keep saying it will wear off soon and we will get over it.I am still waiting and I simply don't seem to get over it :| *sigh* Me too.Alot.I have already hogged on enough of sweets,and it isn't helping.God.I need a life :|
rowdie thumbnail
Yaar lolipop taste karwa k cheen liya!! Truly, i was abt 2 make a post to appreciate da producrs 4 da curnt track, but then this rooolaaa hapnd!
karthikakrish thumbnail
IT REALLY HURTS...😭...I AM QUITTING...I CANT WATCH ANY OTHER ACTOR IN THE PLACE OF BARUN AS ARNAV😭😭...EVEN IF HE IS GOOD LOOKING THAN BARUN,EVEN HIS ACTING IS BETTER THAN BARUN...FOR ME...BARUN IS THE BEST...I RESPECT UR DECISION BARUN...ALL THE VERY BEST FOR YOUR FUTURE...