India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Coffee with GUL and Barun??? O_O

pinkss IF-Dazzler
pinkss
pinkss

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I am a DIE HARD IPKKND and SARUN fan...but this interview (teaser) PISSED ME OFF, The 2 min. teaser made me feel like Barun and GUL were making FUN of the DIE HARD fans around the world, how they were discussing abt the infos they heard, laughing their heads off, and here we are so sad and desperate to see our favourites back in the show -___- 
HONESTLY I never thought i'd see Barun, the ever so lovable and sweet guy doing such a thing. (plz do not jump on me, this is just what I FELT, my POV ok). 

We love Barun and that makes us do what we have been doing for a week now. I say we deserve to know the truth, Barun and GUL if you cant speak the out here, then please do not give such interviews and dishearten us further. Which i'm sure many of us are, after seeing the interview -.- (Minus Barun's hotness *blush* )

We want to fight for our show, which we have loved with the bottom of our hearts (and which you have ruined so easily), BUT, i dont think anyone (PH, ACTORS & CHANNEL) wants us to raise our voices. (A vibe i got from this interview -.-)

I havent eaten and slept properly in days, mailing, calling, twittering, FBing (i'm still on with it)...W*F!!! and all i get to see is an interview of Barun and GUL laughing on fanatics over a cup of coffee and discussing old scenes, why not raise the current issue (abt Barun's exit )*sighs and rolls eyes* 

W/E...will wait for the interview and see what they have to say abt it (no jumping on conclusions YET), tough i'm NOT expecting much -.- 
I still love Barun and i dont want to bad mouth GUL either (caz its no use), Now i want to wait and see HOW much Barun and PH care for their fans, I seriously hope they have a change of heart and listen to their fans FOR ONCE -__- 

PS: Barun looked quite calm and HOT in the interview (didnt look SAD or UNHAPPY or even weak to me :/ ) just saying.
PPS: Again!! this is MY POV so plz think before saying anything to me :) NO BASHING please :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

49ndzooni.blue

.Sandal. IF-Rockerz
.Sandal.
.Sandal.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
NO HE CRIED TOO U CAN SEE IT AGAIN.
WE WILL TRY TILL END
NO BS NO IPK NO SP

WE DNT BELIEVE IN THAT SHIT TEASER
UKLotus Goldie
UKLotus
UKLotus

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
No I am not buying the teaser interview released by 4lions, it is only a pathetic PR exercise for to show Star Plus and the IPK fandom that "all's well" with 4lions/Gul Khan and Barun.

4lions are playing mind games with IPK fandom and we should not believe what we see only what we feel from watching the teaser - the man had no smile in his eyes!!!

I am not a Barun fan but I watch the show for the unique love story of Arnav and Khushi and I believe that only the chemistry between Barun and Sanaya can only bring to live these two lovers to our TV screens.

I have been sending e-mails to nine SP mail addresses and will continue to do so for few days.
My aim is to get justice for the actors who have been hard working and showing dedications for the show. What 4lions have done to the image and dignity of the actors, especailly Barun, is simply unprofessional to say the least. The poor actor is caught in the middle and is being used as the guy taking all the blame in this dirty game between SP and 4lions.

I am fighting not just for IPK but most of all for the justice and restoration of the image and dignity of a yound, talented and dedicated actor which sonot to mention used by the channel.

SO PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP THE FIGHT.

Thanks for reading and take care.
From a non-hindi speaking international viewer and fan of IPK

-madhvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-madhvi-
-madhvi-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
which interview .. plz help :(

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top