Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Note: Had this idea for an OS literally about 20 minutes ago. Feedback is always appreciated!

Ghausia x
Index
Tumblr
Twitter

Arnav stopped when he felt a grip on his wrist, surprisingly strong soft fingers holding him. He turned to face her. 
"Don't go." Arnav fought to keep his resolve but he felt it crumbling at her words. 
"I have to." He croaked. 
"Why?" Her voice was barely audible as she whimpered, and Arnav felt a pierce in his heart for the child-like young woman sat before him. Suddenly feeling the urge to protect her, Arnav engulfed her in his arms; but what was he protecting her against? From the off it had been he who brought her pain, he was the one who she needed to be protected against rather than anyone else. 
"We've talked about this Khushi. It's all we've talked about for the last week - you know as well as I do why I must go."
"Is someone holding a gun to your head? No. You don't have to go; you're a coward! You're a coward and I hate you!" She tried to push him away but he wouldn't allow her to. He wouldn't allow their final memories to be tainted by this hatred. The hatred that brought them together. The hatred that would've made this so much easier. He held her in his vice-like grip, not allowing her to move an inch. 
"Make me yours Arnav." Arnav had to push her away slightly to see her expression. Had she really asked him to do that? 
"Khushi, I..." He had begun to shake his head when Khushi stopped him, placing a finger gently on his parted lips. 
"Please." She looked down, her voice barely above a whisper. A lone tear escaped from her usually sparkling chocolate eyes. Never able to tolerate her tears, Arnav submitted himself to her. It wasn't passion they were seeking; it was closure. Arnav left without another word, not trusting himself to speak, knowing he had no right.
"I love you, Arnav." The sentence he had always wanted to hear leave her lips. The bitter irony of the situation didn't go unnoticed by either as Arnav closed the door behind him, allowing both to succumb to their tears. 
Bound together by hate, yet separated in love.

Edited by .Ghausia. - 12 November 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

preet_21tweeter13bestfrndz4everpriyadbarlostintheashesblueivysaad2604Archu61dimishraanamika00Arshi2gthr4evrtracy1191lovebadhanpanckCrazY-4-BaRuNpayel3004tokyospunk22RandomGirlcpervaizshubhadaskarniepervaizcrazyaddictionSARUN.fangirl18maloseSyedaFaizaN0306arshiyananazibahRozy77ArShiDelenaArHiLover-xarshy4everfairy_stardustA.Hajnal_BacknForth_melihoneyipkknd-fanVasantiLadIronButterflyincarnadinedaisydee425vandana1965momo121MISTIECDlovemedha16-Garima-sonia_92Punkin22Hot.Pink.Heelsajoop-MKB-ASR6262XSilentPrayersX-Cheeni-tinseldrunkiiebabe..Anita..pup03.Screwtape.fffan123-ElmoFuj-princessunarachavvi16Downhill

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
PMs later!
abika IF-Rockerz
abika
abika

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
intresting nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sia.

.Sia. IF-Dazzler
.Sia.
.Sia.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abika

intresting nice

Thank you!
Tish_Ani IF-Sizzlerz
Tish_Ani
Tish_Ani

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Even i hv sum wounds...Cry

Gud one...Smile!

But it ws short...Unhappy

.Sia.

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Sigh and my relationship with Arnav SIngh Raizada is bound by love and seperated by love too... Im going to miss him maybe as much as Khushi </3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aruba941PCdublin.Sia.princessunara

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
pls pm when u update :)

.Sia.

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
why must he leave her
okay confused there
but it sure was something right

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvii.Sia.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index