Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN SOBTI!! Incomplete task? (Page 8)

huddy Senior Member
huddy
huddy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutelittleangel

guyz we even don't kn0w the true reas0n..so i don't think it as go0d to p0int a finger at s0me1 widout kn0wing what the truth is...

In no way am I pointing fingers at anyone, all I have said in my post is the feeling we all get when something is left unfinished, not neccesserily reffering to Barun here, I am saying genrally on daily tasks, don't we get agitated, annoyed and frustrated when somebody doesn't finsih what they have been told so in the same way this was the feeling of fans when the show had an abrupt end when it shoud have continued with or without Barun

huddy Senior Member
huddy
huddy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinsugeorge123

i dont know about u r intentions. i only know that i love barun so much always respect and support him. he has the right to take decision about his life. whatever he do wherever he go he will gain success. because he is right always. that may not be right on u r view. whatever happens i will stand with barun. the almighty god will help him to reach more heights. iam sure about it.

I too love Barun and is fond of his acting, all i'm saying is where was the support when he wanted his break? shouldn't we have supported him then and awaited his comeback? but no, these same supporters showed selfishness and this resulted in the shutting down of the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya100

ABC-123 Senior Member
ABC-123
ABC-123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you...he stabbed our (fans) hearts brutally only and only to gain fame...i'm not bashing him but am brutally hurt Cry
*sob*,*sob*Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huddy

jaya100 IF-Rockerz
jaya100
jaya100

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I have no problem with Barun leaving...he fulfilled his contractual obligations, worked his notice period and left to live his life, to which he has every right. He is also not totally responsible for his fans actions...because they weren't believing him either, choosing to read his eyes rather than listen to his words. Having said that when he saw how out of hand things were getting he did have a responsibility along with the PH and SP to make an official statement that could maybe have calmed the situation. On second thoughts though I'm not sure about this either because Barun kept saying that he might return in a few months depending on the script but quite frankly even then the fans didn't listen and closed down that opportunity too. So I guess none of this is Barun's fault and no Barun was not wrong for leaving.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NurabhuddyABC-123coolnisha_fun87

illuminated. IF-Stunnerz
illuminated.
illuminated.

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
At the moment, the blame game has completely taken over the entire forum. But we are trying to prevent that. Therefore, this topic will unfortunately have to be closed.

Also, the quote that you have posted is from Tumblr which is just another social networking site. Fans come together and post what they want.

Barun's decision to leave IPKKND was his personal decision therefore, counter-arguing it is pointless at this time.

IPKKND DT.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NurabABC-123pinkeye-Koeli_Appy-

Go to top