India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN SOBTI!! Incomplete task? (Page 7)

pkpkpk Senior Member
pkpkpk
pkpkpk

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=FLGirl] My POV - Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, absolutely to the point and leaving no room for speculation.

that's true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huddyFLGirl

huddy Senior Member
huddy
huddy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by huddy

Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by FLGirl

Originally posted by huddy

Originally posted by FLGirl

My POV - Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, to the point leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handling this correctly and giving us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)

Hey Lovely,

My post has nothing to do with what happened, I am stating how we feel when a task is unfinished, so the same we felt when Barun left a task incomplete...I agree with you that he should have made a precise statement...now some people will say that he was forced not to say anything, which I feel is totally untrue, come on I mean no one is allowed to be forced against their own will.

Thank you for commenting on my post, highly appreciated

Love 
Huddy x

Agree with you - Thanks for the reply. Leaving a task unfinished after committing to something is not a great thing - there better be a good reason for it :)  I feel very frustrated when something like that happens in real life.

Cant believe no one else wants to participate in this discussion. Perhaps the forum has really slowed down.

U knw i feel the same guys...
whether starting off smthing n ending it..or giving precise statement is wat any actor/ph or the channel should give to the fans..here we were not given but was given an abrupt end claiming that we wanted it...!!like seriously..???we wanted such an end??where the lead was not present to shoot his scenes..??

wateva happened has happened...we cant change anything..lets get them back in another show..n this time...we should be given a proper official press conference..if there is a new show coming out!!

Hey Dear, Thanks for commenting on my post, much appreciated... I wanted the show to continue, now for the people who did not want it to continue they could have bid goodbye on the last episode with Barun in it and they would be happy, people who wanted it to continue if it had continued would have been happy and finally the 200+ workers would have also been happy if it continued so all in all all three parties would have been happy which means everyone happy.

But shame that just for a few demands from some extreme fans the show was made to shut down, in order of resulting many heartbreaks and losses.

Love
Huddy x

and what surprises me is that all these fans bashing him about disloyalty, ethics etc. want him soon on another show!  They are like cry-babies. I wont watch barun's show again- he leaves in the middle. ppl shud not sign him, etc. But if they sign him they shud make him sign in blood that he cant leave the show in between even if he dies! lol..

He has been saying from day 1 his health has been suffering, but fans aint interested. they r selfish they just want him at 8 every night even if he collapses on the sets!

I will watch Barun's future shows according to my liking as he is a very talented actor, all i'm trying to say is that as ardent fans we should have supported him when he said he wanted a break, for which I believe that he would definately come back after his bread fiasco, but many claimed in suuporting him as a result for shutting down the show... this isn't support, its selfishness, a stance of support would be letting him go for his break and awaiting his comeback. 
cutelittleangel IF-Rockerz
cutelittleangel
cutelittleangel

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
guyz we even don't kn0w the true reas0n..so i don't think it as go0d to p0int a finger at s0me1 widout kn0wing what the truth is...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

786786huddy

huddy Senior Member
huddy
huddy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Originally posted by march2011

agree with u in some parts...this mess wouldn't have happen if theer wouldn't have been lack of communication...DON'T KNOW...that the answer we all get...
incomplete tasks...is not appreciated by anyone...if he always wanted to leave he shouldn't have audition for the lead role man...he always get bored...

It is just a show, if u dont like it change channels. You ave no right to tell anyone what he shud do. he has his family to answer to not hi so-called fans who ditch him and bash hm at the first signs of trouble.

Exactly my point dear, where was the support when he needed the break, we should have supported him when he needed this break and believed that he will come back... but no, these same supporters were to busy supporting the shutting down of the show
jinsugeorge123 Groupbie
jinsugeorge123
jinsugeorge123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i dont know about u r intentions. i only know that i love barun so much always respect and support him. he has the right to take decision about his life. whatever he do wherever he go he will gain success. because he is right always. that may not be right on u r view. whatever happens i will stand with barun. the almighty god will help him to reach more heights. iam sure about it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

786786huddycutelittleangel

jinsugeorge123 Groupbie
jinsugeorge123
jinsugeorge123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i dont know about u r intentions. i only know that i love barun so much always respect and support him. he has the right to take decision about his life. whatever he do wherever he go he will gain success. because he is right always. that may not be right on u r view. whatever happens i will stand with barun. the almighty god will help him to reach more heights. iam sure about it.i dont know about u r intentions. i only know that i love barun so much always respect and support him. he has the right to take decision about his life. whatever he do wherever he go he will gain success. because he is right always. that may not be right on u r view. whatever happens i will stand with barun. the almighty god will help him to reach more heights. iam sure about it.
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by prettypri

Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

my one answer for this post..

a TV show does not have a fixed end date like movie.Thats the sad part of hindi Indian TV shows they drag until there is a natural death of the show.So its very obvious an actor can join or leave at any point of time.And I will never blame any actor for this.Because there are many things involved like their role change from what was there in beginning,the character change over time and the biggest the role become monotonous both for viewer and actor.So,if it would have been a project which has a fixed start date and a fixed end date then leaving in between would have been wrong but for a TV show which keep continuing there is no harm in leaving the show. 

You may be right but I still feel given the success of IPK and shows falling around it like nine pins it's a good option to stick to unless one has sme othe better option in hand.
Which may or May not be the case here.
And in Baruns case he wasn't a feted actor till he played Arnav.
Leaving now is ok..it's been 18 months..if he has a valid reason wh not?
But what I found surprising was he wanted to leave in Feb! The show was rocking then!
And another surprising thing..he wanted to do the show for a year supposedly!
Dd he not think this show wld do well ..considering his shows before this..or did he not know the daily soap scenario?if the show clicks it runs for years.
B feb he certain,y knew the show was doing reall good.
And he got an opportunit to do something else he wanted without quitting the show!
So he could have stayed around to take the show a little further if he didn't have anything else in hand...a break is ok,,maybe a couple of weeks!
Bu not indefinite and longish!
when you talk about his past then he had 2 shows which got shut suddenly.So this man knows what is the risk involve in the show..And what i liked that unlike other actors he was clear about his 1 year work...and even after that PH chose him then may be they had some reasons...may be even PH planned the show for a year or may be PH had some other plans which no1 of us knows...and when Barun was very clear with his 1 year commitment its channel and PH's fault to take it lightly..i run a business and if any employee of mine tells me that he/she will work only for certain time i will never forget that...or it may be PH and channel were cashing on his popularity because after a certain time people were watching show for ArShi/SaRun..

And I have seen many who like him since Baat Hamari days..so no doubt he was still a good actor and he was famous.
And in feb whatever he wanted or not wanted but finally he stuck to the show.Thats important.He worked in 2 shifts.No where any one is denying that is his more famous  because of IPK but again its his and his team's hard working.

Dont know about others but from my life experience i feel opportunity does not knocks again and again...there is a time when things get clicks...and then one has to make decision...

he did stay back in feb for little longer but what happened ultimately the show started falling..because there was no story left...i wish the show had end the day they got remarried but no channel was interested to continue till they can cash on their popularity..and for a TV show there is never an end until it start getting rejected by people and i as a IPK admirer would never like to see IPK going so down.

I don't think he formally told the PH that he would work ony for a year!
Never has anything like that come out..Sanaya mentioned I believe that that was what he had n mind a he start.
And feb wasn't even a year!
If the PH knew the shud have contracted him or maybe the didn care which means you're right.
But I doubt their contracts are like that!
If so he wud have lef in May not taken leave! So then it was ok to break his one year policyto have the show as a backup..when it was in the doldrums!
And diff professions have different norms..in a company no one is indispensable as yo can train someone else t gradually take hs place and in an case you have backups and KT.
Acting isn't like that..replacements don't work especially here when the character is an icon!
And these characters do not come in life again and again either...
If he left bcos of storyline then why didn't he say so..even Daljeet sad she was leaving as the role didn't appeal anymore!
1st i chose not to comment on things which i do not know.When Sanaya told about 1 year contract then she did mention everyone knows.Noe that can't be just out of friendship.If you can think it was not formal like that i can think it was formal.But i choose not to make any assumptions here.And i have no idea how his contract was made.Like in other industry either there is a contract for a particular period which can't be broken and if broken there is a huge penalty for that and there are also some contracts which are like if you want to leave you can leave at any point of time its just you have to give 2 months prior notice.I do not know what was the case.I just know that his employers had no issue on his leaving.And that clarifies me that its all done in a professional way.As Sanaya told i follow that a person should not judge when one does not know anything.Every character which has been replaced before was an icon for their viewers but it was handled better.And here when PH writes the story has run its course i have no say.Actually i do not blame to the PH also because they had something planned while starting the show and they showed that and unlike other PH they were not interested in dragging the story.So,after all this PH's statement Akshay,barun and deepali leaving did not looked bad to me.For me it was a wise decision.And how do we know what actors discuss with PH and channel throughout..all we know is just the result.This is just my POV.

And as show has end and having all this discussion so may times it does not make any difference now.I am not here to change anyone's POV.Everyone has their opinion on everything.With my sets of understanding and experience in real life i have my set of believes and same with yours.Neither u can change mine nor i can change urs.So its better we stick to our opinion.Because i guess we have over discussed about this issues.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

786786huddypayel3004

tajygl Senior Member
tajygl
tajygl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you.
I just posted same thing, just a while ago.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huddy

Go to top