Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BARUN SOBTI!! Incomplete task? (Page 3)

FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunitas123

Boss just look at him. He seems like he will collapse anytime. He needs a break for his health ad his family. If u r his fan u shud understand him and support him. If u r not his fan forget him and move on to better things in life. He cant stop you from doing what you want so u cant ask him to do what you want as well.

He had given two months' notice, good enough time to finish the show properly if they wanted to. why show us crap like shital track? the ph said they had run out of ideas so the show was done for anyways. And SP was caught napping- if they felt Barun was leaving for movies, why were they trying to convince him to stay back and blame the show shut down on him? they slept till the very last min since they were just wanting the SPL event to be successful. There they suddenly realized Barun was far more popular than they thot. and they were not even in sync with the ph who were shooting with viraf for over a month.

In fact the only person who cant be blamed is Barun. Another crappy track and it was curtains for the show anyways. So would you have given him a job?

Right - There was also a post from that girl from Boston who made to the SPL event. She was saying he could not stand thru the QA session and had to sit down. She also said, his torso was literally half of hers. For someone who made a smile a lot with this character portrayal on the show, I feel bad. I feel bad as in how I would feel if a brother or cousin of mine is looking sick and wont tell me what is wrong. hope all is well with him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huddysidhu285

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
agree with u in some parts...this mess wouldn't have happen if theer wouldn't have been lack of communication...DON'T KNOW...that the answer we all get...
incomplete tasks...is not appreciated by anyone...if he always wanted to leave he shouldn't have audition for the lead role man...he always get bored...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

huddy

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGirl

Boss just look at him. He seems like he will collapse anytime. He needs a break for his health ad his family. If u r his fan u shud understand him and support him. If u r not his fan forget him and move on to better things in life. He cant stop you from doing what you want so u cant ask him to do what you want as well.

He had given two months' notice, good enough time to finish the show properly if they wanted to. why show us crap like shital track? the ph said they had run out of ideas so the show was done for anyways. And SP was caught napping- if they felt Barun was leaving for movies, why were they trying to convince him to stay back and blame the show shut down on him? they slept till the very last min since they were just wanting the SPL event to be successful. There they suddenly realized Barun was far more popular than they thot. and they were not even in sync with the ph who were shooting with viraf for over a month.

In fact the only person who cant be blamed is Barun. Another crappy track and it was curtains for the show anyways. So would you have given him a job?

ifever its really a health issue then I believe he should at least have said the truth...

Right - There was also a post from that girl from Boston who made to the SPL event. She was saying he could not stand thru the QA session and had to sit down. She also said, his torso was literally half of hers. For someone who made a smile a lot with this character portrayal on the show, I feel bad. I feel bad as in how I would feel if a brother or cousin of mine is looking sick and wont tell me what is wrong. hope all is well with him
FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by march2011

ifever its really a health issue then I believe he should at least have said the truth...

Yes no arguments about that. As I said in my original reply to this post - "Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, absolutely to the point and leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handled this correctly and gave us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)"

huddybepatient

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huddy

My POV - Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, to the point leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handling this correctly and giving us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)

Hey Lovely,

My post has nothing to do with what happened, I am stating how we feel when a task is unfinished, so the same we felt when Barun left a task incomplete...I agree with you that he should have made a precise statement...now some people will say that he was forced not to say anything, which I feel is totally untrue, come on I mean no one is allowed to be forced against their own will.

Thank you for commenting on my post, highly appreciated

Love 
Huddy x

middle? the show already ended long ago with all 4 promos, even here they dragged sham track far too much. they screwed up asr's character as well. he had committed for a year so he overstayed by ix months. Rajan of SP wants t wrok with him again whenever he is willing, so who r u to decide on ethics, loyalty etc...

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head, AS Shop BC Winner

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
so what if the producer chucks an actor out in the middle. will you say the same thing?

just curious to know your views.

786786cutelittleangel

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by march2011

He already said health and personal reason, so just wanted to rest and relax but the fans wanted to live in la la land... I heard him say s so many times, if u have not heard im, it is sad, he cant be shouting fom rooftops! even a fan who visited him said on IF pls let him go - she said she was bashing him till she saw him...

Yes no arguments about that. As I said in my original reply to this post - "Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, absolutely to the point and leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handled this correctly and gave us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)"
FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

so what if the producer chucks an actor out in the middle. will you say the same thing?

just curious to know your views.

Great question. I read your works by the way. Thrilled to reply to your post. Same feeling as chatting with a celebrity. ha ha

Go to top