huddy Senior Member
huddy
huddy

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Liya88

Originally posted by FLGirl

Originally posted by huddy

My POV - Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, to the point leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handling this correctly and giving us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)

Hey Lovely,

My post has nothing to do with what happened, I am stating how we feel when a task is unfinished, so the same we felt when Barun left a task incomplete...I agree with you that he should have made a precise statement...now some people will say that he was forced not to say anything, which I feel is totally untrue, come on I mean no one is allowed to be forced against their own will.

Thank you for commenting on my post, highly appreciated

Love 
Huddy x

Agree with you - Thanks for the reply. Leaving a task unfinished after committing to something is not a great thing - there better be a good reason for it :)  I feel very frustrated when something like that happens in real life.

Cant believe no one else wants to participate in this discussion. Perhaps the forum has really slowed down.

U knw i feel the same guys...
whether starting off smthing n ending it..or giving precise statement is wat any actor/ph or the channel should give to the fans..here we were not given but was given an abrupt end claiming that we wanted it...!!like seriously..???we wanted such an end??where the lead was not present to shoot his scenes..??

wateva happened has happened...we cant change anything..lets get them back in another show..n this time...we should be given a proper official press conference..if there is a new show coming out!!

Hey Dear, Thanks for commenting on my post, much appreciated... I wanted the show to continue, now for the people who did not want it to continue they could have bid goodbye on the last episode with Barun in it and they would be happy, people who wanted it to continue if it had continued would have been happy and finally the 200+ workers would have also been happy if it continued so all in all all three parties would have been happy which means everyone happy.

But shame that just for a few demands from some extreme fans the show was made to shut down, in order of resulting many heartbreaks and losses.

Love
Huddy x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

FLGirl Goldie
FLGirl
FLGirl

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jium

i hate him for he hurt our fragile hearts so cruelly..

I am sorry you feel this way. Just trying to stay positive here, trust me. I have battled my emotions too. My POV - We dont have the right to hate, he is an actor and only peripherally connected to our lives. I reserve the word "HATE" for someone who has wronged me or someone I love personally.

huddy

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
my one answer for this post..

a TV show does not have a fixed end date like movie.Thats the sad part of hindi Indian TV shows they drag until there is a natural death of the show.So its very obvious an actor can join or leave at any point of time.And I will never blame any actor for this.Because there are many things involved like their role change from what was there in beginning,the character change over time and the biggest the role become monotonous both for viewer and actor.So,if it would have been a project which has a fixed start date and a fixed end date then leaving in between would have been wrong but for a TV show which keep continuing there is no harm in leaving the show. I feel one has to be a smart worker to know when to start and when to leave.I feel its a wise decision taken not just by Barun but also by Akshay and deepali

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 03 December 2012 at 9:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

786786huddygopikaajiFLGirlmelfnsPrasanthitemperance12

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Liya88

My POV - Issue is not knowing what happened. I am disappointed with Barun - but only to the extent he left these imaginations run wild. I wish he made a precise statement, to the point leaving no room for speculation.

Once I find the right reason, I would like to have an entity to blame. But right now, I feel like I dont know enough about the real reason. So I am reserving my comments and will only say I wish everyone involved handling this correctly and giving us the right information (which we are entitled to, by the way)

Hey Lovely,

My post has nothing to do with what happened, I am stating how we feel when a task is unfinished, so the same we felt when Barun left a task incomplete...I agree with you that he should have made a precise statement...now some people will say that he was forced not to say anything, which I feel is totally untrue, come on I mean no one is allowed to be forced against their own will.

Thank you for commenting on my post, highly appreciated

Love 
Huddy x

Agree with you - Thanks for the reply. Leaving a task unfinished after committing to something is not a great thing - there better be a good reason for it :)  I feel very frustrated when something like that happens in real life.

Cant believe no one else wants to participate in this discussion. Perhaps the forum has really slowed down.

U knw i feel the same guys...
whether starting off smthing n ending it..or giving precise statement is wat any actor/ph or the channel should give to the fans..here we were not given but was given an abrupt end claiming that we wanted it...!!like seriously..???we wanted such an end??where the lead was not present to shoot his scenes..??

wateva happened has happened...we cant change anything..lets get them back in another show..n this time...we should be given a proper official press conference..if there is a new show coming out!!

Hey Dear, Thanks for commenting on my post, much appreciated... I wanted the show to continue, now for the people who did not want it to continue they could have bid goodbye on the last episode with Barun in it and they would be happy, people who wanted it to continue if it had continued would have been happy and finally the 200+ workers would have also been happy if it continued so all in all all three parties would have been happy which means everyone happy.

But shame that just for a few demands from some extreme fans the show was made to shut down, in order of resulting many heartbreaks and losses.

Love
Huddy x

The show could have continued...but by killing off Arshi's characters...n then a leap or a new IPK with Sanaya n another new guy...the prob here was ppl were not being able to accept another guy play ASR or Khushi romancing another guy...cos if that happened..the show would have been dead,...even if they didn end it!!!

I wanted them to show leap or a whole new plot if barun wasn gonna be thr..or get back barun on e last episode n finish off the show next year..i didn expect such an end...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

huddysun2011melfnsbepatient

Miss Cherie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

huddysun2011sho-shweet

sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
i have been saying the same since the fiasco began...emotional attachment with a job is a thing that exists in the universe...sanaya is the best example for that...commitment means to stay till the end even during hard times...and this lacks in Mr.sobti...perhaps he joined TV only to enter BW...i dont really blame him for this...the world is full of opportunistic people...i agree...but the professional ethics and moral responsibility is also something...when u intend to leave a job then take the whole responsibility  on urself and if someone bashes ur boss for ur resignation...then it is your duty to make it crystal clear to people what really is the reason behind ur resignation...but sadly Mr.sobti never cleared the air fully ...and this could only be done if he revealed his exact cause of leaving,,,..which he bothered not...i will blame him for that ...bas

Edited by sho-shweet - 03 December 2012 at 9:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huddysun2011

aina123 Senior Member
aina123
aina123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
sorry to say the makers were already run out of story and dishing out rubbish tracks since feb

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Boss just look at him. He seems like he will collapse anytime. He needs a break for his health ad his family. If u r his fan u shud understand him and support him. If u r not his fan forget him and move on to better things in life. He cant stop you from doing what you want so u cant ask him to do what you want as well.

He had given two months' notice, good enough time to finish the show properly if they wanted to. why show us crap like shital track? the ph said they had run out of ideas so the show was done for anyways. And SP was caught napping- if they felt Barun was leaving for movies, why were they trying to convince him to stay back and blame the show shut down on him? they slept till the very last min since they were just wanting the SPL event to be successful. There they suddenly realized Barun was far more popular than they thot. and they were not even in sync with the ph who were shooting with viraf for over a month.

In fact the only person who cant be blamed is Barun. Another crappy track and it was curtains for the show anyways. So would you have given him a job?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

786786melfnssidhu285bepatient

Go to top