Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutelittleangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
guyz we even don't kn0w the true reas0n..so i don't think it as go0d to p0int a finger at s0me1 widout kn0wing what the truth is...
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunitas123

It is just a show, if u dont like it change channels. You ave no right to tell anyone what he shud do. he has his family to answer to not hi so-called fans who ditch him and bash hm at the first signs of trouble.

Exactly my point dear, where was the support when he needed the break, we should have supported him when he needed this break and believed that he will come back... but no, these same supporters were to busy supporting the shutting down of the show
jinsugeorge123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont know about u r intentions. i only know that i love barun so much always respect and support him. he has the right to take decision about his life. whatever he do wherever he go he will gain success. because he is right always. that may not be right on u r view. whatever happens i will stand with barun. the almighty god will help him to reach more heights. iam sure about it.
jinsugeorge123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont know about u r intentions. i only know that i love barun so much always respect and support him. he has the right to take decision about his life. whatever he do wherever he go he will gain success. because he is right always. that may not be right on u r view. whatever happens i will stand with barun. the almighty god will help him to reach more heights. iam sure about it.i dont know about u r intentions. i only know that i love barun so much always respect and support him. he has the right to take decision about his life. whatever he do wherever he go he will gain success. because he is right always. that may not be right on u r view. whatever happens i will stand with barun. the almighty god will help him to reach more heights. iam sure about it.
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prettypri

I don't think he formally told the PH that he would work ony for a year!
Never has anything like that come out..Sanaya mentioned I believe that that was what he had n mind a he start.
And feb wasn't even a year!
If the PH knew the shud have contracted him or maybe the didn care which means you're right.
But I doubt their contracts are like that!
If so he wud have lef in May not taken leave! So then it was ok to break his one year policyto have the show as a backup..when it was in the doldrums!
And diff professions have different norms..in a company no one is indispensable as yo can train someone else t gradually take hs place and in an case you have backups and KT.
Acting isn't like that..replacements don't work especially here when the character is an icon!
And these characters do not come in life again and again either...
If he left bcos of storyline then why didn't he say so..even Daljeet sad she was leaving as the role didn't appeal anymore!

1st i chose not to comment on things which i do not know.When Sanaya told about 1 year contract then she did mention everyone knows.Noe that can't be just out of friendship.If you can think it was not formal like that i can think it was formal.But i choose not to make any assumptions here.And i have no idea how his contract was made.Like in other industry either there is a contract for a particular period which can't be broken and if broken there is a huge penalty for that and there are also some contracts which are like if you want to leave you can leave at any point of time its just you have to give 2 months prior notice.I do not know what was the case.I just know that his employers had no issue on his leaving.And that clarifies me that its all done in a professional way.As Sanaya told i follow that a person should not judge when one does not know anything.Every character which has been replaced before was an icon for their viewers but it was handled better.And here when PH writes the story has run its course i have no say.Actually i do not blame to the PH also because they had something planned while starting the show and they showed that and unlike other PH they were not interested in dragging the story.So,after all this PH's statement Akshay,barun and deepali leaving did not looked bad to me.For me it was a wise decision.And how do we know what actors discuss with PH and channel throughout..all we know is just the result.This is just my POV.

And as show has end and having all this discussion so may times it does not make any difference now.I am not here to change anyone's POV.Everyone has their opinion on everything.With my sets of understanding and experience in real life i have my set of believes and same with yours.Neither u can change mine nor i can change urs.So its better we stick to our opinion.Because i guess we have over discussed about this issues.
tajygl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you.
I just posted same thing, just a while ago.
huddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutelittleangel

guyz we even don't kn0w the true reas0n..so i don't think it as go0d to p0int a finger at s0me1 widout kn0wing what the truth is...

In no way am I pointing fingers at anyone, all I have said in my post is the feeling we all get when something is left unfinished, not neccesserily reffering to Barun here, I am saying genrally on daily tasks, don't we get agitated, annoyed and frustrated when somebody doesn't finsih what they have been told so in the same way this was the feeling of fans when the show had an abrupt end when it shoud have continued with or without Barun
huddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinsugeorge123

i dont know about u r intentions. i only know that i love barun so much always respect and support him. he has the right to take decision about his life. whatever he do wherever he go he will gain success. because he is right always. that may not be right on u r view. whatever happens i will stand with barun. the almighty god will help him to reach more heights. iam sure about it.

I too love Barun and is fond of his acting, all i'm saying is where was the support when he wanted his break? shouldn't we have supported him then and awaited his comeback? but no, these same supporters showed selfishness and this resulted in the shutting down of the show

ABC-123 thumbnail
Totally agree with you...he stabbed our (fans) hearts brutally only and only to gain fame...i'm not bashing him but am brutally hurt ðŸ˜­
*sob*,*sob*😭
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have no problem with Barun leaving...he fulfilled his contractual obligations, worked his notice period and left to live his life, to which he has every right. He is also not totally responsible for his fans actions...because they weren't believing him either, choosing to read his eyes rather than listen to his words. Having said that when he saw how out of hand things were getting he did have a responsibility along with the PH and SP to make an official statement that could maybe have calmed the situation. On second thoughts though I'm not sure about this either because Barun kept saying that he might return in a few months depending on the script but quite frankly even then the fans didn't listen and closed down that opportunity too. So I guess none of this is Barun's fault and no Barun was not wrong for leaving.