Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: huddy

Hey Dear, Thanks for commenting on my post, much appreciated... I wanted the show to continue, now for the people who did not want it to continue they could have bid goodbye on the last episode with Barun in it and they would be happy, people who wanted it to continue if it had continued would have been happy and finally the 200+ workers would have also been happy if it continued so all in all all three parties would have been happy which means everyone happy.

But shame that just for a few demands from some extreme fans the show was made to shut down, in order of resulting many heartbreaks and losses.

Love
Huddy x

and what surprises me is that all these fans bashing him about disloyalty, ethics etc. want him soon on another show!  They are like cry-babies. I wont watch barun's show again- he leaves in the middle. ppl shud not sign him, etc. But if they sign him they shud make him sign in blood that he cant leave the show in between even if he dies! lol..

He has been saying from day 1 his health has been suffering, but fans aint interested. they r selfish they just want him at 8 every night even if he collapses on the sets!

Myura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I respect you Mr Sobti! U prove that family comes first! Proud to be your fan!
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I have to agree with you on this!

I'm very very very disappointed that he left it unfinished. I don't have enough facts to to conclude the reasons he left for, so I'm not going go ahead and judge him for his actions.

But still majorly disappointed!
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: march2011

agree with u in some parts...this mess wouldn't have happen if theer wouldn't have been lack of communication...DON'T KNOW...that the answer we all get...

incomplete tasks...is not appreciated by anyone...if he always wanted to leave he shouldn't have audition for the lead role man...he always get bored...

It is just a show, if u dont like it change channels. You ave no right to tell anyone what he shud do. he has his family to answer to not hi so-called fans who ditch him and bash hm at the first signs of trouble.

Anarocksick thumbnail
but then again... everybody can't take so much work pressure... and I'm sure he wanted to move on to greener pastures and the show obviously wasn't getting over soon... so who to blame?

I feel sad to see the fate of the show though... it's just very very heartbreaking
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prettypri

You may be right but I still feel given the success of IPK and shows falling around it like nine pins it's a good option to stick to unless one has sme othe better option in hand.
Which may or May not be the case here.
And in Baruns case he wasn't a feted actor till he played Arnav.
Leaving now is ok..it's been 18 months..if he has a valid reason wh not?
But what I found surprising was he wanted to leave in Feb! The show was rocking then!
And another surprising thing..he wanted to do the show for a year supposedly!
Dd he not think this show wld do well ..considering his shows before this..or did he not know the daily soap scenario?if the show clicks it runs for years.
B feb he certain,y knew the show was doing reall good.
And he got an opportunit to do something else he wanted without quitting the show!
So he could have stayed around to take the show a little further if he didn't have anything else in hand...a break is ok,,maybe a couple of weeks!
Bu not indefinite and longish!

when you talk about his past then he had 2 shows which got shut suddenly.So this man knows what is the risk involve in the show..And what i liked that unlike other actors he was clear about his 1 year work...and even after that PH chose him then may be they had some reasons...may be even PH planned the show for a year or may be PH had some other plans which no1 of us knows...and when Barun was very clear with his 1 year commitment its channel and PH's fault to take it lightly..i run a business and if any employee of mine tells me that he/she will work only for certain time i will never forget that...or it may be PH and channel were cashing on his popularity because after a certain time people were watching show for ArShi/SaRun..

And I have seen many who like him since Baat Hamari days..so no doubt he was still a good actor and he was famous.
And in feb whatever he wanted or not wanted but finally he stuck to the show.Thats important.He worked in 2 shifts.No where any one is denying that is his more famous  because of IPK but again its his and his team's hard working.

Dont know about others but from my life experience i feel opportunity does not knocks again and again...there is a time when things get clicks...and then one has to make decision...

he did stay back in feb for little longer but what happened ultimately the show started falling..because there was no story left...i wish the show had end the day they got remarried but no channel was interested to continue till they can cash on their popularity..and for a TV show there is never an end until it start getting rejected by people and i as a IPK admirer would never like to see IPK going so down.
Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 years ago
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blahblah16

I have to agree with you on this!

I'm very very very disappointed that he left it unfinished. I don't have enough facts to to conclude the reasons he left for, so I'm not going go ahead and judge him for his actions.

But still majorly disappointed!

Ha gave notice - 2 months or more even. The PH and SP cud have finished it properly if they had decided then itself. But they did not want to declare the end till the SPL event, hence this mess. How is Barun to be blamed?

Anarocksick thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Ha gave notice - 2 months or more even. The PH and SP cud have finished it properly if they had decided then itself. But they did not want to declare the end till the SPL event, hence this mess. How is Barun to be blamed?

I know... I did make my next comment on that... not blaming anybody. just disappointed with everything
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Liya88

The show could have continued...but by killing off Arshi's characters...n then a leap or a new IPK with Sanaya n another new guy...the prob here was ppl were not being able to accept another guy play ASR or Khushi romancing another guy...cos if that happened..the show would have been dead,...even if they didn end it!!!

I wanted them to show leap or a whole new plot if barun wasn gonna be thr..or get back barun on e last episode n finish off the show next year..i didn expect such an end...

Bravo honey youv'e just stated what I have been feeling...Exaxtly my point, those who wanted the show to continue should not have had to face such an abrupt end, I would have gladly accepted if it finished when it was to finish in January, but my viewpoint is that it should have continued until then

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aina123

sorry to say the makers were already run out of story and dishing out rubbish tracks since feb

Rubbish tracks??? I as an ardent viewr loved all the tracks IPKKND provided until now, I would have gladly watched any track without complaining 

Huddy x