The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

KiSha SS: An apology?! (Page 10)

Radiance. IF-Rockerz
Radiance.
Radiance.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged

Me here with an update!

Verrry late, I know. But jhelo!

Please tell me if I really should write this SS, as the matter is over already!

No bak-2, here you go:

Chapter one

The APC was over and the buddies had won. RA's prestige was back. Everyone was excited and happy, except for, KiSha. Neither did KD know that it was a misunderstanding, nor did Kiya. They both had been giving Tashan looks throughout the contest.

Princi went towards the mike and started saying how proud he was. Maybe, KiSha weren't so happy, but the speech of their princi made them smile.

" I can't really believe that we won. It was a wonderful experience. Yes, Royal's prestige was at stake. But my junglees, the best students of Royal, didn't let me down. I am so ecstatic, I really can't say. I'm sure our VP, Mr. Banga is happy too! He has the best relations with these 8! I am very proud to say that my junglees proved themselves! They aren't junglees, they are humans, who can work for a better cause. Alpha Plus Competition is giving Royal a cheque of 25 lakhs. And-and-and, all the participants are getting a trip to Goa!"

Everyone hooted. KiSha stood with their heads hung. They couldn't help. Kiya looked at him, just to find him staring her. As soon as she looked, he turned his face. Seeing this, she gritted her teeth and looked the other side giving the chicklet-look. She was hell frustrated. Why did she care? She didn't want him behind her. God!

Ranveer excitedly went to Kiya. As soon as he saw her angry, he sighed. Why did she cra eso much about that K—D? He's a money menace. My poor friend! But not best friend. No! Only Panchi can be my best friend! No one can take her place. But she isn't talking to me. All thanks to Ms. Aisha! What to do to get my best friend back? Yea! That's why I came to Kiya! To tell her to do something for me and Panchi. Our friendship?

"Hey Kiya! Please forget him na! There are much better things to do," RV said trying to sooth her.

"Ranveer, why can't you understand? I can't get over with it so soon. I'm a girl with a feelings! I'm no wooden dolls! Stop telling me to forget him," screamed Kiya out of frustration leaving a numb RV. Only a few seconds later, she realized what she had done.

"Oh! Ranveer, I'm-I'm sorry. Actually I was frustrated.." Kiya tried apologising.

"Sorry? Kiya why are you forgetting we are friends?" Ranveer said getting more upset on the word 'sorry'.

"Oh! Ab mei karun toh kya? Ek hug se kam chalega?" Kiya said wanting a shoulder to rest upon. RV nodded a yes and spread his hands. Kiya willingly stepped in his embrace. She needed someone. Someone on whom she could rely upon. KD was the one first. But now, no.

Speaking of KD, someone was burning at a distance seeing YaRa hug. He gritted his teeth.

"Forget him, will you?" said RV still in her embrace. Kiya took her self back breaking the hug.

"I will try my best," she smiled. Panchi approached Kiya .

"Did you hear? We're going Goa!" Panchi chirped. But she saw RV, and turned her face. How could he ever forget I was his best friend? I know he was upset for me telling Jaitley sir that Aisha thing, but still right. The negative vibes coming to me from Aisha were right. But the one who trusted me the best, forgot me. He didn't trust me. I was his first priority. But, I was taken for granted for a selfish girl who was using nonu. Oh sorry! Ranveer Shergill.

"Guys speak something! Will you?" asked Kiya out of frustration.

"Sorry," RaHi spoke at the same time resulting in a look-look. Kiya snapped her fingers at them. She was feeling left-out, though she was smirking from inside seeing them like this.

"Um.. Kiya! I guess I should leave," said RV taking aleave and rushing. His purpose of meeting Kiya remained undone.

"Accha hua chala gaya. Usse toh sirf ek mauka chahiye hota hai," KD spoke from a distance.

"Aapne kuch kaha KD bhai?" asked Piddi.

"Mein? Meine kuch nahi kaha!"

"KD bhai, aap mujhse jhooth bol rahe ho ap? Mujhse?" Piddi said getting upset.

"Nahi woh.." KD said defending himself.

"KD bhai. Mujhe pata hai aap uss kareli ke bare mei soch rahe ho. Bhai aap usse bhool sakte ho kya? Uske wajah se aap mujhse baatei chupane lage ho," Piddi said.

"Nahi Piddi, aisa nahi hai. Tu mera bhai ho aur hamesha rahega. Tu e hi hai jo kabhi mujhe akela nahi chodega." said KD as took Piddi in a hug. Piddi and Ranveer were pillars right now for KiSha.

KD then thought about this. Why am I feeling jealous by closenee of Ranveer and Kiya? Woh kaha meri dost hai? She's my enemy infact! Then why? God! Kyu mujhe ab bhi lag raha hai ki meine kuch galat kiya hai? Kyu?I should not let her break me.

I know phirse chotu hai. Please, bear it. Sorry! And tell me if I really should write this one. I don't have less works to update. If this one is not-quite entertaining, please tell me. Honestly, it will be a help if I discontinue this one.

Edited by Kesha1234 - 16 May 2013 at 12:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

buddyrocksgeshiga54Aishu_Kisha-Razzy-Aditi_4ver..Satarupa..PerpetuityFate.IntervinedKeisha.-PyaariBhootni-

..Satarupa.. IF-Dazzler
..Satarupa..
..Satarupa..

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Res for comment LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

tiara_magic Goldie
tiara_magic
tiara_magic

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
NICE PLZZ PM WEN YOU UPDATE