Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ngeljo

same view i thot of sharing but i didnt becoz iam scared i would get bashed 

much needed post dear i support you thank you for making the post which i longed to post😊

Your posts are no less hilarious...
Make some na
Gul Maiyaan will pay you per post.
Ask the TM
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope he didn't lie by saying its a break and he has not signed any movie...we will know all once he quits and makes a move.
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I guess it's not abt being selfish or unprofessional... Like every normal human being he is thinking what's best for him and his family... He is in a position to dictate his terms now and he is not getting any younger so he wants to pursue his dreams as well... If he makes it in BW well and good if not then he can always come back to TV... I think the fans need to calm down a bit.
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He s the charm when he leaves.. Wats remaining??
reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree...

nishasharma18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
i agree that he has all the rite...but at least he could have consider his fans who are crazy about him. he could have left after ipkknd cuz the serial was going to end very quickly. at least he could have given us a happy ending. he said that if we love asr then anybody can play it. did he not understand his fans this much. im not bashing him. but he left us disappointed. if he had said that he has got personal reasons then i would have agreed to it. but he needs a break to spend time with his family and life!! in that sense he does not value the love we shower on him.  we all know he is not going for movies rite now. no actor would put his tv career in jeopardy like that. so he really needs a break!! well i respect that. just i got my lesson not to get attached to characters and celebrities like that. cuz finally u are just a fan. he entertains you and finally quits for greater endeavours(before the rite time!! this ia what i feel)
DushtKanya thumbnail
IPKKND magic has been broken since long...
arshiar8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i th9iink u dont love sarun ... u love sanaya individually 
dont you dare to bash himm .. agar barun ka jahgah mein sanay hoti toh bhi ham sab yahi karte 
][ph is responsible for all these
tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed with your post ,he would have given a second thought after his fans plead.
DushtKanya thumbnail
Listen Barun has his own life...
Let him do what he wants!
If you were truly a fan of his, you would support his decision and not think about your own entertainment.
And even generally you're not his fan so why making a post bashing him?
That is sick!