Barun has broken the IPKKND magic:(

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously, how one man can destroy in 1 day what was built by all in 1.5 years - - makes me sad!!! This is bad karma Barun!!!

Added

Barun brought on exhaustion on himself by taking on a movie when he is the lead in IPKKND and lettig Sanaya Irani and PH take the burden of his kidnap track.  Next, what I think is Akshay leaving and Baru's wife asking him to spend time with her - has broken Barun's back.  Then Lo and behold what happens - Barun flakes out on Sanaya and wants to quit - result -  IPKKND magic broken !!

Why Barun could not get it that Akshay had a miniscule role and his going was not detrimental to IPK though we all love him too. While Barun being lead and gaining so much popularity worldwide needed to be more responsible!! It is sad to see people who get fame easily not treasure it and acknowledge viewers for it. Instead Barun wants viewers to support him in his unprofessional behavior!!! 

Not once has Sanaya Irani complained - Kudos to her - now she deserves everything - awards and accolades and she got not ONE single individual awards -- life is unfair I guess - well hoping god bestows blessings on Sanaya Irani - who has been solid soul of IPKKND!!!
Edited by sun2011 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhagyathara thumbnail
please dont bash him. an actor wont destroy his own image intentionally. there will surely  be something more behind the screen.

what ever may be the reasons i cant hate ASR and Barun too.
rosalineak thumbnail

same feelings...so many crap shows r running on like marathon runs but the one show which we all love like crazy is getting destroyed completely in a matter of few days.Its  so silly that these ipk people dont know how to tackle with their fame n going in suicidal modes.Its all karma that makes them do this.

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i guess i am still in denial
tanmana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
dont bash barun...its bcoz of gul
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Continue posting friends!! Thanks for your comments.
sami_qt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So agree with u

He wants to go to Bollywood

He has forgotten that every award shows we fans have voted n made him win

BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
to people saying this is bashing pick up a dictionary please,

This is the truth I agree with the TM
ngeljo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
same view i thot of sharing but i didnt becoz iam scared i would get bashed 

much needed post dear i support you thank you for making the post which i longed to post😊
White.Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
The srcipt was utterly rubbish since march and now u blame barun for breaking the so called magic!!!both him and sanaya deserves better..can't believe the utter crap people write in this forum to blame him!!!!Edited by farz24 - 11 years ago